Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also began to question DJ when he said he was a fan of Roy Chubby Brown and it went down hill from there ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
:LOL: He's a fan of Roy Chubby Brown??! how random, what man in his 30s would call himself a fan of him? are we sure he's 35 - has anyone actually seen a birth certificate or know him as a child - I swear he's 55 that would make more sense to why he looks so haggard and all the infections and ailments. The 'thats what she said' jokes also belong to a middle aged man in his 50s, I'm suspicious :unsure:

FALSE TESTIMONY ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ look at the dates and tags SLIMMING WORLD !! 2016 chezzy YOUR A LIAR
How embarrasing - I thought he'd finally got a decent before and after to show :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Here have this for your table mate โค

:LOL: He's a fan of Roy Chubby Brown??! how random, what man in his 30s would call himself a fan of him? are we sure he's 35 - has anyone actually seen a birth certificate or know him as a child - I swear he's 55 that would make more sense to why he looks so haggard and all the infections and ailments. The 'thats what she said' jokes also belong to a middle aged man in his 50s, I'm suspicious :unsure:

How embarrasing - I thought he'd finally got a decent before and after to show :LOL:
I know ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ imagine not having receipts to back up your claims but leaving the lies there to be found SHOCKING!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

FYI itโ€™s too late putting accounts to private ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ n unlike wheeler tells you we are not ALL ex members thereโ€™s more than 6 of us n well your friends with us ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ nice try guys ๐Ÿฅฐ so much for an army ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I agree, he looks way older than mid thirties with the mentality and emotional intelligence of a teenage boy. Why some of his fans swoon over him i'll never understand!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
THINK CHEZZY NEEDS TO HAVE HER TRUST PILOT REVIEWS REMOVED ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ LIAR LIAR ๐Ÿคฅ ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” integrity report I think ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘
She is the girl who was offering photo shoots to the members to show off their after pics.
Obvs wanting yo promote her own business so sucking up with good review.

Reactions: 5
She is the girl who was offering photo shoots to the members to show off their after pics.
Obvs wanting yo promote her own business so sucking up with good review.
Well that explains it. They're all piggybacking off each other!

He is a complete womanizer until that woman it is clear that woman is not interested then he changes tact and puffs himself out to intimidate them. What he really doesn't like is when she fights back, he freaks out and just hurled abuse thinking that she will be terrified into submission. Looks like he has messed with a few women who won't be beaten down and that will ultimately kill his business and any resemblance of a reputation that he thinks he has left.

He really has messed with the wrong women this time

Reactions: 4
Go easy on me, my first thread title suggestion...

Dan Wheeler - ยฃ25 a month scam, what a cheek. You want want to cancel? You're trapped until your 16th week!

Daniel Jones is, I remember him saying it in a tiktok and I instantly got the ick! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon when fabr8ch left it just set the ball rolling because she didn't slag anyone off and just spoke the truth about the bullying, all the comments on her original video were just loads women all saying it had happened to them too! Then he just seemed to lose it because every suddenly had all this confidence to speak up.
And Emma too, she really has stuck by her morals all along. It is crazy what has happened to her just because an ego can't handle it... like, think about your own behaviour you stupid man

• Heart
Reactions: 8
ive been kicked out, Iโ€™d forgotten i was still in it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I applied for the trial about two years ago from my second fb account and they never took me out, they must be really cleaning house to go that far back. To be honest Iโ€™m not sure why anyone is paying because hes giving all his information away for free every day ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ. He wanted people to pay extra at his sleep seminar to be able to ask him a question at the end, but I could ask him one on tik tok for free. Please make it make sense ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m out too! Finally! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
What gets me is do none of his followers have a thought of their own? They all just believe whatever he tells them. I haven't seen one person with any sort of defence for what has happened, not one person has been able to put across a well worded, sensible post that justifies their actions. Instead it has all been name calling, hate, offensive remarks, childish comments. If what he says is true then there would lots of evidence to back him up, I have seen nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.