Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Indigo-waters

Random aside, I just took a walk, a walk I would force myself to do daily to get my steps in before, and oh boy it's so much more pleasurable to walk without the pressure of hitting that step count.

Don't get me wrong, I understand the benefits, but it became obsessive for me so I'm really glad to be away from that, now I can just be mindful of my movement and do it in a more relaxed way!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
Ok sorry perhaps I come across a bit harsh! But to someone not "involved" u just see the utter chaos! Stuck in the middle and all you want is a simple life and lose weight/dress sizes!
I've not had any attacks, but see people say the plan doesn't work but clearly in here it's actually Dan that's the problem not the plan, but regardless I want to pay for progress not drama 🤣
Look you don't have to apologise - you just seem a little confused? You are on a gossip site - you came here, if you don't want any drama then this is not a good place for you to be and likewise neither is 80:20 - as you have quite rightly realised. Just quietly remove your details from his site and walk away - we won't tell anyone don't worry - block them all and pretend it never happened, it was all a strange and confusing time - join your local slimming group and forget about the drama.

• Heart
Just looked and his Academy group has dropped again to 1.6k lol

Everyone alway thought he has 2k paying members. I don't think they quite realised that's just how many people in that group.. Not actual paying members.

Wonder if they are getting rid of non paying because he reads this group and knows people in there reporting back

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
She seems completely fed up with it all, and still he will blame her when all she wants to do is get on with her life and focus on herself
Poor Rach 😒 Leave her alone Wheeler, there are loads of us that hate you but can't reveal our identity BECAUSE of how we saw you treat others. You are a bully and a misogynist. Face it, your style of coaching sucks, not many leave happy and they get ripped to shreds...... then you wonder why you get poor reviews.
Disgusting man, you deserve every bit if negativity that you get 👊

Reactions: 11

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Fuck off do your results prove it. I followed this plan to the letter for six weeks, got in my steps every single day, drank my water, forced myself to make sure I'd got my calories in even when I wasn't bloody hungry. End Result - a gain of one stone. I measured myself in 80 million different places and yes i did lose CM but I don't give a shit about that when the scales aren't moving. He only tells people to throw away the scales because it is a far more accurate measure of success than measurements where you can breathe in or pull the tape a bit tighter and kid yourself you're doing well.

And for £619.99 and a few hours of my life I'm tempted to do the same qualifications and set up my own academy

Best in the world in what I do is a very bold statement - I'm sure quite a few people would like to challenge him on that. Twat
Go one better. Get yourself a BSc in nutrition and do it right. Call it The Real 8020 lol

• Heart

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
I started this one and genuinely didn’t expect it to get so big!

the8020plan; dans got a grubby garden set, he’s not above a loaded threat

😂

• Haha
Hey, this thread is so eye opening. What I think is mad is that he genuinely seems to believe his own bullshit, he really does seem to think that about 3 people are all responsible for the negative reviews.
I have also been threatened with legal action, but that seems to be part of the standard now for him.

It is great that there is a whole community of people that have been bullied and harrassed by him, that can now come together and stand strong. He really is just an awful excuse for a person, and the way he treats women is disgusting.

He always says "I'm the nicest guy in the world until you attack me" - if this isn't admitting that he is a terrible bully and a pathetic attempt at being a man then I don't know what is.

Not to mention that his minions all lap it up, like how can you turn a blind eye to what is happening right in front of your face! There are people that know exactly what has happened to a lot of us and still choose to ignore it and support him. Crazy.

• Heart

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Just waiting for him to threaten lawsuits for the illegal download of his book 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My trustpilot review got verified. Good job I kept all my emails!
oh yeah, I never realised I had mine, but I’ve actually got everything, including all the downloads of the videos and all the bloody spreadsheets and workbooks I used to print out every week for the live presentation. If you could go in person it was in a room at a pub, otherwise it was on Facebook live and I spent two hours a week trying to watch lives that kept dropping out, sound that kept failing and the weeks where Whanker just didn’t turn up. Nikki, Hannah and Kirstie really tried, but it was painful and their stress levels must have been through the roof doing this and managing Whanker and his moods. This was before they filmed the new videos that he uses now so this was his way of communicating the plan. I must have printed off about 50 sheets a week to try and follow what was going on. Then there was a huge argument because we were told we had access for life and he changed his mind and said we had to keep paying, then he rescinded that after the arguing and said we could stay in our Facebook group, there was no academy at this point just loads of groups depending on which “trial group” you were in. Then he invented his academy and said you could only have access if you tagged ten people to his fb page, which again caused one hell of an argument because so many people said no, you can’t keep changing the rules as you go along we’ve paid and we would like what we paid for. He got all pissy again and said no one wanted to help him succeed and it was a shame we were all such small minded people. Honestly, the lies and manipulation was off the scale. Knowing now that he was addicted to cosine and God knows what else makes sense now. In the academy he never turned up,for lives, would reschedule and still not show up, it was hopeless.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

NottaFanOfDan

Chatty Member
1627652084848.png

You cannot start a PHD without doing at least a degree, and often an MA, in a relevant subject.

So that's complete BS.

• Haha
I've been a watcher of this train wreck for a long time. A few receipts too. Like when he didn't have a clue who Marcus Rashford was when talking about feeding all the kids.. Surely if you wanted to feed every child you would know what is going on within schools. Rashford was all over the news with what he did! Also that he didn't know about the daily mile that schools do 😆

Also have the transphobic videos and when he asked someone who said they have Bi Polar too how did they try and kill themselves... all in jest of course.

I'm so glad I found this thread.

• Heart

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Ok I appreciate that. I'm currently losing kilos along with cms but that's by the by! I've not finished the 16 weeks. Just read somewhere further back saying something along the lines of if he was more professional most would still be paying....suggests the plan was fine and he's the issue! Can only go on what I've read, but as I say just want out the drama and thought u guys would be the ones to help! X
Doll, I agree with coconut up there; the group itself hasn’t had the drama posted. You came here and found us, and made an account just to comment but you could protect your mental health and come off tattle. Block everyone off tiktok if you see it. You have to take control of your own social media use if it’s affecting you. I really wish you every success and I want you to be healthy - here’s not the place for that if the drama will upset you (and I mean that with sincere kindness) xx

• Heart
He is a complete womanizer until that woman it is clear that woman is not interested then he changes tact and puffs himself out to intimidate them. What he really doesn't like is when she fights back, he freaks out and just hurled abuse thinking that she will be terrified into submission. Looks like he has messed with a few women who won't be beaten down and that will ultimately kill his business and any resemblance of a reputation that he thinks he has left.

• Heart

missypl

Emma - you are the kind of person every bully needs to come up against to teach them that they can’t get away with it. I’ve absolutely loved watching the way you have handled this and not backed down. Never felt more proud of a stranger on the internet 😂

• Heart

ashdlol

VIP Member
£25 join up fee= calories worked out using the Harris Benedict formula n do 10k steps
£25per month to be in a toxic at Facebook group same as all other fad diet groups as he calls them just without the biscuits
The book really could of been a pamphlet if he d just stopped talking ABOUT HIMSELF 🤔

my next trust pilot review I think

• Haha
  • Heart

RachRN86

VIP Member
Because I'm nosy I had a gander at his ex wife's FB. Very insightful, poor woman. Apparently he used her grandads death to promote his business drumming up sympathy. She also calls her 5 year relationship her worst nightmare. I can only imagine what she dealt with.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
I've been a watcher of this train wreck for a long time. A few receipts too. Like when he didn't have a clue who Marcus Rashford was when talking about feeding all the kids.. Surely if you wanted to feed every child you would know what is going on within schools. Rashford was all over the news with what he did! Also that he didn't know about the daily mile that schools do 😆

Also have the transphobic videos and when he asked someone who said they have Bi Polar too how did they try and kill themselves... all in jest of course.

I'm so glad I found this thread.
He doesn't know who anyone else is because he isn't interested in anyone but himself :rolleyes:

What are the transphobic videos?

Yep 1.6k and slowly going down 😂
They're kicking people out!

I’ve never fallen for a scam, and at my age I should have known better!😂
It happens to the best of us! just put it down to experience and watch the sh1tshow from afar glad to be out of it ;)

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
I wish I lived closer. I would enjoy going along to “support” of course. I find that when online bullies come face to face with their victims, they shit themselves.
The beauty of anonymity is that some of us might be there and they won't know..... 😏 *evil laugh*

• Haha
  • Heart