Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emj7969

Chatty Member
Emma - you are the kind of person every bully needs to come up against to teach them that they can’t get away with it. I’ve absolutely loved watching the way you have handled this and not backed down. Never felt more proud of a stranger on the internet 😂
Thanks - it’s not something I intended to do - but someone has to do it. Their behaviour is escalating but if no one stands up to them where does it end?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

mrsbeesting

The reason I’m on here is because he’s blocked me on everything else. Regardless of how I feel personally now towards them, and the plan, I am concerned that people will join not knowing what goes on behind the group. I think if the truth came out about his behaviour people would rethink about joining. I know people watching may call me a troll, but I’m not, I’m a mum that worries that young girls, like my daughter, will fall for his charm and happily hand their money over.

• Sad
  • Heart

Emj7969

Chatty Member
I've been a watcher of this train wreck for a long time. A few receipts too. Like when he didn't have a clue who Marcus Rashford was when talking about feeding all the kids.. Surely if you wanted to feed every child you would know what is going on within schools. Rashford was all over the news with what he did! Also that he didn't know about the daily mile that schools do 😆

Also have the transphobic videos and when he asked someone who said they have Bi Polar too how did they try and kill themselves... all in jest of course.

I'm so glad I found this thread.
Those receipts might come in handy XX

Remi68

OMG i'm loving reading these :D
Took me a while to find you guys
He deserves all the negativity he , he is a vile being, i'm not a troll either, I can't abide the way he is trying to cover up anything negative, he tried to remove my Trustpilot review but it's been verified
The plan doesn't work for everyone and he certainly 100% DOESN'T support you at all
Well done all on your truth telling :D

• Heart

ashdlol

VIP Member
Thing is Dan thinks this is 5-6 ex customers 😂😂 got news for you mate it’s not ! Nor is it just the free trial ppl either there’s plenty of paying customers not happy and just a heads up CHECK YOUR STAFF 😱😱 are all the members in there still paying ? Or have a lot been left in there ?

• Haha
  • Heart

EllyMay

VIP Member
Vile personality aside, he makes loads of basic mistakes like mixing up hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism.

• Haha
I have been wanting to start a Dan Wheeler thread for absolutely AGES now but I wanted it to come organically from someone else. He is an utter cunt, yes I’m one of his victims. I made this account just for this thread because I don’t want him being associated with my other tattle account - it’s like my sacred place and he’s ruined enough. Anyway, I’m so glad to have found this thread. I hate that man with a passion.

Skalle

oh yes, I am so glad I found this thread!!!! I found DW via tiktok and his videos impressed me at first, so much that I signed up to his "academy" (facebook group). The sheer amount of emails from day 1 was RIDICULOUS, marketing email after email. BUt we were told we couldn't unsubscribe because our weekly checking in emails wouldn't work then. So the plan itself is good - for the first few weeks I ate my calories, tried to get the 10K steps in and I lost almost 80cm....but cracks were starting to appear in the facebook group. Firstly the lives were just twatting stupid - him and his staff just sat around laughing about things, and the same old questions asked by his followers. Literally, same q's everyday. Then we were told we couldn't discuss weightloss in the group and they started to moderate the posts. We were then told NO NEGATIVE POSTS!! We were only allowed to be positive, so if you had a bad day and wanted to chat about it, tough luck! I started to see a few tiktoks about him, a lovely lady who wnted to leave but got threatened with legal crap. She didn't back down though and made a few videos about him, I think he was seething! Then another lady who messaged him about the photo he shared on insta of a plus size model and a fatty heart. The lady was so polite, she asked him to remove it - he shared all her messages and laughed about her in his stories. Threatened her with legal action and the poor lady ended up in hospital with severe mental health issues that were brought on by Dan Wheeler. Then there is the fatDann thing. The whole 80/20 plan became about Him and his family, and no disrespect to them but I think Wheeler is taking advantage of them, purely for the views. He did a video about fatdan, about the time he got sepsis and almost lost his life. Wheeler sent that video out to his followers with the header "Dan Died" - i mean WTF?? There was then another video showing Dans wife carla confronting wheeler about that and then storming off - on his public FB page he asked "Did I go too far?". Basically, yes, every single person who replied said yes, what on earth were you thinking. The wife said the kids had been asked at school if their dad was dead! Anyway....a few days later Wheeler admitted that it was ALL set up, not about fatdan getting sepsis but the storming off and drama. That rattled a lot of people in the academy, that he could blantantly make up shit for effect!!
There was another girl, she was quite young but she seemed to idolise Wheeler and reply in the group was her sucking up to him. She kept sayingshe wanted to work for him so he told her to go and get a nutritionalist qualification, she forked out £600 but a few weeks later she fell pregnant and she literally got booted from the academy quicker than you could say"Dan is a prick!". I wondered what happened to her and eventually saw a video of hers on tiktok - she said she'd created a facebook group for ex 80/20 members to support each other so I joined. Found out that Dan didn't want anything to do with her when she got pregnant, and when she messaged him he blocked her! The new FB group had quite a few members join over the weekend and not one person had anything good to say about him....but there was a spy in the midst! Everything was relayed back to Dan Wheeler and he wasted no time in threatening the pregnant girl with legal action for damaging his business! I bet his ego love that, all those women talking about him! Sadly she closed down the fb group but shes still on tiktok and won't mention him now for fear of getting threatened.
I think he's a massive narcissist and a bully and I cancelled my membership after that drama.You're meant to be tied in for the 16 weeks but you're basicallyjust paying for the facebook group, the support is non existant. I thought we might get some feedback about our measurements but I had zero feedback. He's very quick to shout down the people who say the plan doesn't work - even if all you've lost is 1cm, he will swear blind that it's worked for you!!!

• Wow

NottaFanOfDan

Chatty Member
1628175168019.png

Consuming 243% of your recommended daily salt allowance. That's some top nutrition advice from the brand ambassador right there.

• Wow
  • Haha

JCMSadie

VIP Member
I don't know what's more embarrassing, the arselicker who did this or Whanker jizzing over his own ego 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad

ashdlol

VIP Member
Ok so I have to be honest here and say I don't agree with either side!! Dan's side has been disgusting and Reading some of this I hoped for reassurance but its no better 🙄 that said!! I feel the help I need, I THINK is going to come from here if anywhere!! I want out, out the plan, out the chaos and out the negativity!! I just want to drop a few dress sizes 🤣🤣 I don't want a refund as the plan has worked...but I do have another couple of months to go...Best option to cut and run please? Xx
Tell him your pregnant your out

Ok thanks will do!
Read back all these comments on slagging what "80/20" has done yet this thread is filled with the exact same thing uz complain about! Someone even said if he hadn't been this way...uz would likely still be paying members. Therefore it's personal 🤷‍♀️ anyways sick of it, genuinely don't want drama not fishing for it or contributing to it just want out. And by the way what I have just said does not condone the Jones' recent actions...that's an absolute disgrace!!!! I just mean about this the tit for tat. If everyone that had lawsuit or police information could just go ahead and put a stop to it once and for all I'd much appreciate it!!! Lol head is spinning!! Xx
Or if you want out n think all of this is made up or exaggerated try telling him the truth about why you want out see how you are treated n then come back let us know 👍

• Haha

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
The funniest thing about the lot of it is that NO ONE slagged off Dan jones. The points made were

• Dan WHEELER is exploiting them
• Dan WHEELER is saying that Jones lost all his weight with 8020, when it’s factually not true.
• Dan WHEELER is using his 6-7stone loss as an advertising channel.
• Dan WHEELER talking about giving £5,000 of training to Dan Jones for FREE, and then allowing the Jones pair to say they get all the help for the standard plan when it is NOT the standard plan. It’s far and above that and it’s free.

every single video I’ve seen on tiktok has been *praising* Dan Jones effort and showed concern that he’s been taken advantage of as a poster boy and chief arselicker of the Whanker.
And yet Kencil Carla has taken that as an attack and threatened emma, and Dan has then twisted it into an attack on him claiming that the kids were brought into it (yet to see that, and because you’re trying to read here Carla, let’s see some proof please???)
Deluded. The lot of them.

and now they’re working for Whanker we best let the local kencil know that they won’t need their bennyfits anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8