Dancing with the Stars Ireland - RTÉ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked the ghost buster dance but I didn't expect him to go but did anyone see the eye glances he kept giving at the end of Jordan dance? It didn't come across great IMO.

No I missed that completely. I thought he seemed nice. It’s very hard to predict things this year. At this point it’ll be a grainne Aengus and Mathew final three.

I think it’s a pity missy got a part on this show. There are lots of people who could have done with the exposure and deserved to on it on their own merit. Not due to daddy Ronan 🤮
I loved Nina , Ellen and Erica tonight.
I thought Jordan was good too, I think Billy should have gone home.

Reactions: 3
Happy birthday to giulia Dotta ex DTWSIRL. Pity she’s gone. Loved her on the show the way she dances is unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ugh I can’t stand missy, there’s just something about her, I follow her on Instagram too and she drinks like a little fishy 😅 for someone her age it’s a bit much

I just can’t get into it this year.
im not sure why
I don’t actually like a lot of the people on it.
I don’t like the rugby guy and I really don’t like his partner
I don’t like the love Island lad
I don’t like “model and influencer “ Missey ( could Ronan not have fixed her teeth )
I don’t like Erica
I can’t stand Grainne but Im torn as I love John
Nina seems to lack a personality and Pasquale just isn’t bringing it
I do love Billy and Nicolas but they will be gone soon

Reactions: 2
I just can’t get into it this year.
im not sure why
I don’t actually like a lot of the people on it.
I don’t like the rugby guy and I really don’t like his partner
I don’t like the love Island lad
I don’t like “model and influencer “ Missey ( could Ronan not have fixed her teeth )
I don’t like Erica
I can’t stand Grainne but Im torn as I love John
Nina seems to lack a personality and Pasquale just isn’t bringing it
I do love Billy and Nicolas but they will be gone soon
I agree with a lot of this - I like Erica but hadn't heard of her before.

Missy can go and shite.

Nina I think is wonderful, I'd love to see her win

I agree with the above summary in regards to Erica, Nina and Jordan. I think this year has been hurt by the new pros - none have much personality. Jordan’s parter especially looks like she doesn’t want to be there at all. The pros previously looked like a close knit group but now it all looks very segregated.

I’d like to see Ellen win.

also if he Vts seem a lot more forced this year and they make everything a lot cringier.

I want Nina of Ellen to win.
I agree with you all about Missy. I hope she goes next but I can’t see it.
Pasquale and Stephen are great pros I think

I can easily see Missy going next. I feel sorry for Nina - they’re constantly trying to sex her up and she’s not comfortable. I also feel bad for saying that while she seems lovely I really wish she had a bit more personality.

There’s definetly something weird with the judges and Mathew - how they could give Aengus better scores is just mad..

Last edited:
Erica looked like a pro tonight. Loved her dance. Great scores and well deserved

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.