Dancing with the Stars Ireland - RTÉ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up with last nights show... Lottie got her fathers looks🤣
Cathy and Nina dresses fab 🥰
Ellen was fab 🥰
Nicky as main presenter way better than Jennifer
Aengus- not bad , fair comments from judges, scores harsh.
Neil - Great fun! Good job.
Cathy, love the colour of dress, she was ok, as Len would say too much faffing around at the start.
Missy "keeding" 🙄 feck, annoyingly ok
Allez Nico!! 🚴🚴... Ahh very cute! Good job and love that song too! Judges harsh 🤬
Matthew- that was weird , timing issues brutal
Grainne- errrm fair attempt but .... not great.
Jordan- Excellent! Fast! Judges very harsh
Erica- Gorgeous, great job!
Nina- Great job ( i think rumba is a crappy dance ) She was brill! Go Nina!! Yes Judges scores !
Billy- ah the sweetie, it was fun!

What a lonnnngggg show, the upside of catch up, casting onto tv there are no ads, the downside I can't vote as I can't watch live.

The result, maybe fair, there were better dancers, still a shame.
Loraine - where have I seen that dress before 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah I was shocked that Cathy went.. well not shocked but I was so certain it would be Mathew that I didn’t even consider anyone else. Can’t believe he wasn’t even in the bottom three.

Looking at his stories he was certain he was going to go too and was thanking everyone last night.

when do the dance offs start?

Neil Delamere

I was actually expecting Arthur to be way more excitable but I suppose it's early days!
I just starting following him on tictok and he needs to bring more of that fun content the actual show

Just catching up with last nights show... Lottie got her fathers looks🤣
Cathy and Nina dresses fab 🥰
Ellen was fab 🥰
Nicky as main presenter way better than Jennifer
Aengus- not bad , fair comments from judges, scores harsh.
Neil - Great fun! Good job.
Cathy, love the colour of dress, she was ok, as Len would say too much faffing around at the start.
Missy "keeding" 🙄 feck, annoyingly ok
Allez Nico!! 🚴🚴... Ahh very cute! Good job and love that song too! Judges harsh 🤬
Matthew- that was weird , timing issues brutal
Grainne- errrm fair attempt but .... not great.
Jordan- Excellent! Fast! Judges very harsh
Erica- Gorgeous, great job!
Nina- Great job ( i think rumba is a crappy dance ) She was brill! Go Nina!! Yes Judges scores !
Billy- ah the sweetie, it was fun!

What a lonnnngggg show, the upside of catch up, casting onto tv there are no ads, the downside I can't vote as I can't watch live.

The result, maybe fair, there were better dancers, still a shame.
Loraine - where have I seen that dress before 🤔
Nicky was great on the main presenting duties.Him and Jennifer do work well though

Reactions: 1
Ellen and Stephen did a live today.
He is a lovely guy. No big ego.
Ellen and Nina are my current favourites. I do think both will be finalists. pascuale is a gent too.

Reactions: 3
Ellen and Stephen did a live today.
He is a lovely guy. No big ego.
Ellen and Nina are my current favourites. I do think both will be finalists. pascuale is a gent too.
I'd be very happy if either Nina or Ellen won. I'd be hoping for Nina to be honest and I hope she develops her confidence a lot more, she's very good and needs to believe it more!

Yeah agree re Nina and Ellen - happy for either to win. Erica and Jordan are probably better dancers but both are annoying.

Grainne Seoige is desperate for a job in RTE that’s why she’s doing dancing with the stars. She’s so wooden as a presenter seems fake to me too

Jen's back. I was wondering as she wasn't on the radio on Friday (yes I'm subjected to 2FM in my office)

Apparently so 😔 hopefully you’ll stick with me over here. I can’t handle dancing on ice - it’s too stressful waiting for them to fall.

I’m glad Mathew seemed to work harder and improve this week. Ellen was brilliant.

Apparently so 😔 hopefully you’ll stick with me over here. I can’t handle dancing on ice - it’s too stressful waiting for them to fall.

I’m glad Mathew seemed to work harder and improve this week. Ellen was brilliant.
Not going anywhere! I can't really pinpoint why I don't care for Dancing on Ice, maybe it's Phil and Holly (assuming they still present it)

I just think it’s so difficult - the anxiety id have doing it. I can barely dance let alone skate while doing so.. then the injuries they get?

Who do you think will go tonight? After Mathew and Nicolas not even being in the bottom two I really have no idea. I think maybe Grainne?

Jordan is ok if not a bit annoying. His partner seems very standoffish.

I just think it’s so difficult - the anxiety id have doing it. I can barely dance let alone skate while doing so.. then the injuries they get?

Who do you think will go tonight? After Mathew and Nicolas not even being in the bottom two I really have no idea. I think maybe Grainne?

Jordan is ok if not a bit annoying. His partner seems very standoffish.
I'd say Nicolas. I hope not cause he seems genuine

With that score would be guessing Grainne.

I don’t think Missy is that bad in that a lot of people seem to dislike her.. she is very irritating though. I’d bracket her Jordan and Erica as equally annoying.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.