Dancing with the Stars Ireland - RTÉ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jordan was brilliant tonight. Really want to see him and Ellen and Nina get through to next round.

Reactions: 3
I love Ellen. She’s a breath of fresh air in the whole thing

I agree re the new pros. They are lacking something. . VTs are very very forced. Karen I used to love but she just seems like she’s a character now.
I love Jens dresses. She looks amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I hate myself for saying this but I’m glad Mathew got through. I think the judges are a lot harsher toward him then some of the other poorer dancers.

Im just happy Ellen got through. She’s the only I’m really rooting for.

• Heart
Having been watching from week 1, I must say, the new professional - Hannah is a very very weak dancer compared to the others. I'm surprised she was chosen to be part of the show.

Having been watching from week 1, I must say, the new professional - Hannah is a very very weak dancer compared to the others. I'm surprised she was chosen to be part of the show.
Agree. She’s a lovely girl. But she’s only 19.

Did anybody see the rugby fella (Jordan is it?) when the judges gave their scores he was celebrating and kissed his partner (the Russian one) 😂😂on the shoulder and the 2 of them were a bit like rabbits caught in the headlights. Maybe nothing but my dirty mind was wondering are they hooking up? 😂😂😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anybody see the rugby fella (Jordan is it?) when the judges gave their scores he was celebrating and kissed his partner (the Russian one) 😂😂on the shoulder and the 2 of them were a bit like rabbits caught in the headlights. Maybe nothing but my dirty mind was wondering are they hooking up? 😂😂😱😱
It was mentioned on twitter too!! A few noticed it. ... maybe they have pretended not to get on as they are riding 24/7 and don’t want the press to find out...
I love a bit of drama so will be keeping my eyes on them 👀👀

• Haha
She’s from Georgia 🇬🇪

Missy’s had to pull out of this weeks show due to covid.
No loss her daddy can ask people to vote all he wants she won’t win. She’s no Tilly Ramsey!

I Watched Jordan and Salome’s Dance again. Brilliant. Anyone got updates on a possible romance there?!
He seems to be a bit of a player Salome takes no crap. I’m manifesting this 🤞🤞

Jordan and his mam I’m bawling. 😭😭 And Matthew talking about his friend. Such an emotional show tonight.

Last edited:
Can anyone name an Erica Cody song?

I’d put money on a Laura/Mathew romance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.