Dancing with the Stars Ireland - RTÉ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellen is looking gorgeous 🔥🔥
I’m watching late as so can’t face watching lottie and Nicky.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I didn’t like missy stalking about the stage there. Not great I thought.
She is so full of herself.

It’s not Christian of me but Missey Keatings teeth…they’re bloody awful. Can her famous dad who’s got a few million easy not afford €4/5k for a set of braces when she was younger? Fair play to her she’s not short of confidence for sure. Hope she doesn’t win!🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Ah I don’t mind Missy. Or she doesn’t annoy me as much as everyone else (give it time maybe). I think they’ll improve so would like to see them last another few weeks.

They’re desperate to push the Missy/Ervinas chemistry angle. I really don’t see it bar the obvious they’re both young and attractive.

I’m happy to see Mathew go tonight but he definitely got a harder time from the judges then a few others.

That was unexpected

Last edited:
Gutted with who went. The wrong person.
matthew should have gone. It’s a disgrace. Were love island fans voting on VPN? Ronan fans keeping missy in ffs

I thought there would be a dance off!!
I’m raging. But that’ll teach me to vote for my faves in future. 😱
Twitter mentioned Jordan and his partner had tension. I didn’t notice. Did anyone here?

I noticed that with Jordan and his partner. She seems very serious though so could be just her normal expression.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.