Dancing with the Stars Ireland - RTÉ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nina wasn’t great tonight I thought
Matthew, Jordan and Ellen were the best
Ellen coming out at the start was amazing. A real power house 🙌

Reactions: 2
Whats the story with Missy’s nostrils in her Insta story from today? She fond of bit powder??
It's the filter she used: I just tried it and it made my nostrils look flared/pointy too. Strange.
The "dancing" in the story before might suggest a fondness for the powders alright.

Erica is that person for me. Brilliant dancer but soooo irritating.

I think Missy might go tonight or maybe Grainne but knowing RTÉ and Irish voters it’ll be Jordan or Nina.

Lottie and Brian said this year she thinks it’s a lot more of a competitive year thenWhen she did it. I had picked up on that too - you can tell Ellen and Erica came to win.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yes I agree Erica and Ellen didn’t come to play.
can I just say I’m actually raging missy is on this show?? All the talented young ones we have and they give the job to a keating ??( I know they will get ratings up as his cougar fans will support her but I just wanted to rant.)

I have to admit I don’t get the Missy hate. Or at least how strong it is. She’s annoying but I don’t think she’s that bad, just really young.

I have to admit I don’t get the Missy hate. Or at least how strong it is. She’s annoying but I don’t think she’s that bad, just really young.
Her daddy got her the job. Everyone else had to get on the show off their own back.
His fans will keep her in even if she gets 10 points.

I’m late watching Nina is my favourite. So elegant. My winners

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Ah I feel bad for her - voted off on her birthday after missing a week due to covid. I think she got a bit unlucky. I just can’t believe Grainne and Nicholas haven’t hit the bottom two yet. It astounds me. I only don’t include Mathew as he had immunity.

Matthew made no effort this week. He could be gone soon.
Are Jordan and Salome a thing? Do I need to dm the Irish Sun directly to get them on it ?
I feel bad now watching Missy get upset leaving. Nothing personal about Missy but I hate the nepotism at RTE. 😭😭

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.