Dancing with the Stars Ireland - RTÉ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has a bf no?

I can’t see it - he just seems so dull… I could see it maybe being Missy and your man as he’s quite good looking but can’t see a lasting couple ala Thalia/Ryan or Karen/Jake.

maybe once restrictions lift if they start going out and getting hammered on a Sunday night…

Reactions: 1
I saw RSVP magazine (facebook page) done an article on laura yesterday and she said she's "in a relationship but it's complicated" 🤔

She really gets on my nerves she's is so full of herself

It's insufferable. Like fair enough if you weren't too well known, make yourself known through hard work and so on but making yourself known through daddy sitting in the audience....... awkward.

Reactions: 6
She’s out of my mind since it’s been a week. Erica is the melt of the competition for me but we’ll see how it progresses.

What does everyone think of Jordan??? Is he known ?? They have such z list celebs this year. Not mad about the new pros too.. laura is incredible on the other hand. Do we think she’ll do strictly?

• Heart
I’ve never heard of him nor had my husband. Agreed re the lineup. I thought for sure we’d get a fair city or soap actor. None of them are overly charismatic. I like Ellen and Billy. Jordan is good. Erica is too smug for me to enjoy even though she’s probably the best. The rest I can’t even really remember.

I’ve no real opinions on the pros although I wish they had a bit more personality. You’d miss Ryan.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What does everyone think of Jordan??? Is he known ?? They have such z list celebs this year. Not mad about the new pros too.. laura is incredible on the other hand. Do we think she’ll do strictly?

It's very Z list this year actually!

It is very z list. The Irish version always seems to scrape the barrel every year.. I’m surprised there isnt the token GAA “star” or fair city part time “actor” 🙄 can anyone name one Erica Cody song? I always see stuff about her being a singer but have very heard of her!

Reactions: 4
I like Jordan. He seems a bit off the wall which will liven the show up.
I miss Giulia the pro, she was a beautiful dancer.
I never know any of the celebs but I don’t know them in the UK edition either. Dancing with the stars US gets the big names as they pay the most.
I enjoyed last weeks episode and will keep watching. It keeps the Sunday night blues away.🥲

• Heart
Jennifer Z had to pull out of the show this weekend as she’s tested positive for covid. Lottie Ryan will stand in for her.

Her winning will always be ridiculous. She was the better dancer but no way did she win the popular vote after being in the bottom two multiple times.

They need fresh blood at RTE. I don’t rate Nicky or Jen at all as presenters.
Stephen Vincent seems like a lovely fella doesn’t he?

Last edited:
Her winning will always be ridiculous. She was the better dancer but no way did she win the popular vote after being in the bottom two multiple times.
Wasn't there something about her having an additional advantage I.e having studied dance so not a complete beginner like the others?

Don't know if I'll be able to sit through all of tomorrow evening with Lottie presenting. She's pretty insufferable (imo)

I think she had done dancing at some point but that didn’t bother me as it’s good to have some who can dance. What annoyed me was the blatant fix of her winning. It was ridiculous.

I know they have to wear tan for the cameras and all that jazz but does anyone think that it looks awful on a lot of them this year 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.