Dancing with the Stars Ireland - RTÉ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried looking for yesterdays episode on the RTE player with no luck; is it simply not on yet?

Matthew has very little personality. He is so dry. How did he get on love island ?
I think Ellen, Erica and Jordan will be finalists.

He was part of casa amore - they rarely stand out.

I think Nicholas might go first actually followed by Mathew.

I'm wayyyyy behind just watching the 1st show now. Neil was Meh, but funny... Then "Missy Keeding" no girl, it is Keating! A lot of walking and lifts there, not great. Daddy in audience🙄.. I am watching for Nico , hubby has cycled with him and I am backing (😉) Nina, have met her a few times, 2 very competitive people... like Arthur and Brian looks much younger with new haircut!

Reactions: 3
I’m loving the content from stories. Everyone looks like they are enjoying the experience. I love the new pros.
No one at work will watch the show 😫 so I’m glad there are a few here!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Caught up with second show, rte player sound was off at the start I was looking at Aengus and being told it was a paralympian swimmer🤣
Not a bad show, liked Aengus, Matthew was ok, ya he couldn't train as much , did he mention? Oh yes he did several times ..... Jordan was fun! Billy was ace🥰, Erica was very good, has more dance experience than letting on perhaps, a bit sure of herself, best dancer but not keen on her yet. Ellen was just gorgeous!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.