Dancing with the Stars Ireland - RTÉ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's defo the new "Bruno" in my opinion too. I also thought Brian was a bit harsh. At one point Arthur stood up to demonstrate some dance moves and Brian was making faces and comments to the audience behind!

Reactions: 2
Managed to watch the first episode with a VPN.

You can tell that this is such a low budget version of strictly; I mean it always was with an audience but without a full audience it seemed much more like a local production theatre/panto show this year. Still its something for irish audiences to enjoy.

Reactions: 1
Managed to watch the first episode with a VPN.

You can tell that this is such a low budget version of strictly; I mean it always was with an audience but without a full audience it seemed much more like a local production theatre/panto show this year. Still its something for irish audiences to enjoy.
Yes the budget is much lower. Some of the strictly dresses are recycled into the show.

Yes the budget is much lower. Some of the strictly dresses are recycled into the show.
Yeah I noticed that since the first series they always normally have the dresses from the more recent strictly series; as they missed 1 year they are taking dresses from the 2020 series as well.

For me strictly have been missing that extra ''oomph'' because of the lack of the full audience and I noticed that when watching DWTS even more so probably because its a smaller studio.

I think Marion is pure awkward so plays the eejit. I always thought Kathy seemed lovely. I met her once and she was so friendly and personable. dislike her books but didn’t tell her that lol.

ok so this Sunday we have Erica, Aengus, Mathew, Billy, Jordan and Ellen dance. I really hope one or two stand out as so far none of the contestants are great and you really need a few to be decent to “go on the journey with”.

i think I’d bet on Mathew to go first.

• Haha
I think Ellen will be good. Not sure about the rest.

Ok is it me or is the sound messed up?

Last edited:
Same good for him I hope he’ll do well. I didn’t think he’d be as good

Jordan is brilliant

Erica I think will be a melt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m just relieved there’s a few decent dancers. Last weeks episode had me thinking this was going to be terrible.

Erica is a brilliant dancer but personality wise she’s a total pain in the arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone watching live tonight?
Yes 👍 Does it really annoy anyone else when the phone number appears on screen and the two start doing that phone gesture while running their finger along as though they're pointing at the number? For the love of God, just smile and wave!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.