Dancing with the Stars Ireland - RTÉ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grainne was good! Please don't @me but it's refreshing to see she's as human as the rest of us with the covid stone. I find Cathy Kelly a bit ditzy here which is infuriating as she's not. Gina was fantastic I think. I didn't see Missy.

Reactions: 1
I’ve always liked Grainne. I love Sile too so hopefully she might pop up in the audience at some point.

Reactions: 2
[

Grainne was good! Please don't @me but it's refreshing to see she's as human as the rest of us with the covid stone. I find Cathy Kelly a bit ditzy here which is infuriating as she's not. Gina was fantastic I think. I didn't see Missy.
Agree, always thought Cathy was down to earth and hope she’s not going down the whole Marion Keyes fake blinkyeyed eejit persona thing for the cameras. 🙄

Lotties win was so frustrating - the only winner to be consistently in the bottom two yet will managed to win.., sure RTÉ.

Reactions: 6
I enjoyed the show.
Missy Keating thinks she will win. No chance. Ronan is not as popular as he thinks he is.
The new pros seem lovely.
Cathy Kelly was full of life and could end up in the finals.
I’m looking forward to next week already

I enjoyed the show.
Missy Keating thinks she will win. No chance. Ronan is not as popular as he thinks he is.
The new pros seem lovely.
Cathy Kelly was full of life and could end up in the finals.
I’m looking forward to next week already
Havent seen the show yet but Missy grinds my gears - musician/model with an American accent who thinks her Dad's name will help her win

I was impressed by Cathy Kelly and Nina Carberry. I think Nina will really improve as the weeks go on. Hope Nicolas Roche doesn't go out first, he wasn't great but I think he deserves a chance to go further. He's also VERY nice to look at, imo!

Reactions: 5
Poor Karen always gets the worst ones except for the year she won with Jake, I always find her quite an entertaining character. I reckon that Nicolas has a few weeks in him though, people seem to be appreciating him in the looks department at least.

Looks like some people with potential to improve but nobody who is frontrunner material yet. Next week has Ellen Keane & Erica-Cody who both look to be favourites to do well (and on the other hand, Billy McGuinness & Aengus Mac Grianna).

Kai was a great find from Ireland for SCD so I'll keep my eye out for any other potential future pro recruits.

• Heart
If Anyone outside Ireland wants to watch try the TV MUCHO APP , if you use the RTE player app you’ve to get VPN.

Thanks for the tv mucho rec. hopefully some of tonights will go on youtube ( have found older stuff on there). I remember when Missy was born!

• Heart
Oh god poor Nicolas. The judges were unfairly harsh. And nobody got his furlong joke about Nina at the end 🙈🙈 my heart broke. (Can you tell I’ve adored the man for a loooooooong time?! 😂)

Oh god poor Nicolas. The judges were unfairly harsh. And nobody got his furlong joke about Nina at the end 🙈🙈 my heart broke. (Can you tell I’ve adored the man for a loooooooong time?! 😂)
He's very likeable along with being easy on the eye!

I thought Loraine was quite harsh putting Arthur in his place when she said to him about only just getting a seat on the judging panel.

I thought Arthur was very nervous but genuine and liked seeing Brian Redmond back. Loraine has pure notions and goes from having this grand accent to suddenly dropping the accent from time to time. I think she's quite false.

Favourite dance was Nina. Can't understand Neil receiving more marks than Missy. Cathy Kelly was also really good.

He's very likeable along with being easy on the eye!
Think he'll last a while but Karen is a bit painful to qatch.

I like Arthur on the panel he is so happy and appreciative to be there and it’s always good to shake up the other judges a bit. Cathy was my favourite of the night. Missy really thinks she has it won and she will end up loved like Tilly on strictly. No chance 🤣

Reactions: 3
I agree I thought Lorraine's comment to Arthur was harsh. He's a great addition to the show. He's the new "bruno" from strictly come dancing (uk).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.