Dancing with the Stars Ireland - RTÉ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be for drama. She’s a definite finalist I think.
How lovely is Emily? She gets stuck in every year. No crazy ego.
Agree. Emily seems so lovely but they always seem to pair her with bad partners - she would do great with Jordan

So we saying Jordan & salmone? Laura & Matthew? Missy & ervinas?

Emily is a sweetheart. She does really well with whoever she gets but I feel bad she hasn’t been given anyone great since Johnny.

I don’t think Missy and Ervinas but they’re out on the lash tonight so you never know

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm just rewatching on the Player because I missed it earlier.

It's extremely rude of Karen to respond to any negative comments/constructive feedback with "boo".

I noticed she does it a fair bit but it was especially noticeable tonight.

Reactions: 1
I'm just rewatching on the Player because I missed it earlier.

It's extremely rude of Karen to respond to any negative comments/constructive feedback with "boo".

I noticed she does it a fair bit but it was especially noticeable tonight.
Aw I thought she came across funny tonight. She's lighthearted and witty.

• Heart
I think she does it for the jokes and a lot of the time she is funny but then sometimes it’s also just annoying. It’s not all about you Karen!

Having said that I like that she has a bit of personality. I used to give out aboutRyan but miss him this year.

Who will go this week? I think a lot of people feel Matthew made no effort last week as he was immune. He will need to be great this week.
jordan and Salome’s post of them dancing. They are brilliant. My winners!! (But I still love Nina )

Nicolas has a week off due to covid so it won’t be him.

I would hope it would be Grainne or even Mathew given they’re not great dancers but I’ve a feeling both will fly through without issue.

Delighted for them.

Who in gods name is voting for billy? At this point it’s going to be a Nicolas, billy and Mathew final.

Last edited:
Delighted for them.

Who in gods name is voting for billy? At this point it’s going to be a Nicolas, billy and Mathew final.

I think every season so far has one couple that you'd wonder how the hell they're still on - like Fr. Ray etc.

• Haha
I've seen bits and bobs of the series on YouTube but how is Billy still in? I don't find him entertaining nor am I really convinced by his pro. In fact, I wouldn't say they selected the best group of new pros either, obviously the likes of Giulia & Kai chose to move on but it's not the same. Shame because they did have a great group in the first few years. For all that people were saying that Karen & Laura are both a bit full of themselves, at least they are both interesting to watch (and I personally do find Karen quite funny).

Fairly obvious that this is the year of the sportswoman, either Nina or Ellen to take the win. I wonder if Matthew will join them in the final at this rate, might be worth it to see what sort of abomination his Showdance will be. 😂

• Heart
I've seen bits and bobs of the series on YouTube but how is Billy still in? I don't find him entertaining nor am I really convinced by his pro. In fact, I wouldn't say they selected the best group of new pros either, obviously the likes of Giulia & Kai chose to move on but it's not the same. Shame because they did have a great group in the first few years. For all that people were saying that Karen & Laura are both a bit full of themselves, at least they are both interesting to watch (and I personally do find Karen quite funny).

Fairly obvious that this is the year of the sportswoman, either Nina or Ellen to take the win. I wonder if Matthew will join them in the final at this rate, might be worth it to see what sort of abomination his Showdance will be. 😂

I don't know, I think Jordan is head and shoulders ahead of Matthew with consistency. Matthew had one good dance. Jordan has really been improving week on week.

• Heart
I don't know, I think Jordan is head and shoulders ahead of Matthew with consistency. Matthew had one good dance. Jordan has really been improving week on week.
Jordan is really good, just wondering if he has much of a vote though since he was in the bottom two with a perfect score. It seems like he & Erica are the ones struggling with votes whilst Billy & Matthew are probably getting the most votes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.