Dancing with the Stars Ireland - RTÉ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up. I loved the pro number at the start.
Nina is fab.so is Jordan
Denys is lovely. I hope his family are safe. I felt so bad for him.
Erica and Ellen are finalists too.
Someone tell me are Jordan and Salome are together??? I hate to lower the tone of tattle but I need answers 😬😬

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just caught up. I loved the pro number at the start.
Nina is fab.so is Jordan
Denys is lovely. I hope his family are safe. I felt so bad for him.
Erica and Ellen are finalists too.
Someone tell me are Jordan and Salome are together??? I hate to lower the tone of tattle but I need answers 😬😬
I was wondering about Jordan and Salome too!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m loving the song choice for Ellen and Stephen. ‘ walking on sunshine ‘ they are so good too!!
Kai is there tonight. They should turf one of the judges out and get him in to liven it up a bit

So the couple I think is Mathew and Laura? The only other person it could be in the show is Salome as I think Hannah is too young.

would love billy to go tonight but knowing this show it’ll be Jordan Nina or Ellen

• Heart
So the couple I think is Mathew and Laura? The only other person it could be in the show is Salome as I think Hannah is too young.

would love billy to go tonight but knowing this show it’ll be Jordan Nina or Ellen
It should be Billy. But likeability goes a long way and he is very likeable

I think he’s grand, I’d take him over Erica, Mathew or Nicolas but wouldn’t like to seem him stay over Jordan or Ellen. I think Nina is the only one safe but I’m wrong constantly about this show.

Jordan is 🔥 gives it 150%. It’s a disgrace if he is in the dance off. Salome’s legs. Wow 🥵
Erica was fantastic tonight. I even enjoyed Billy. I might be having a breakdown 🤣😬😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Ervinas is a great dancer and seems a lovely guy
I’ve voted for Erica and Jordan.
( I agree with others here not a fan of hers personally but she was so good tonight. It’s a disgrace if she is in the dance off !)

Salome had a face like thunder to be in the bottom two again, he mustn’t have a great following to say it’s the second week in a row he’s there… this is probably the end of the road for billy though

Lottie was in the bottom two about three times but went on to win.. I’d really question whether she won it fairly but she did get to the final because she was saved in the dance offs. Would like to see Jordan get to the final or even the semi final.

Reactions: 4
Erica is always going for the sympathy vote - I knew she’d try to make Ukraine/Denys part of her story for the votes.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.