Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rita is going to perform her new single ‘Rule breaker‘ She was inspired to write it with six friends whilst having a low key birthday party somewhere in London, whilst most of the country were following lockdown rules. She hopes to make enough money from it to pay the 10k fine, any extra she will fund her next rule breaking trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rita doesn’t look well at all imo! Compared to how she looked on Masked Singer last night-like she’s aged 10 years overnight.

Dare I say she’s not singing live?? Not sure

Reactions: 1
Imagine training for years to be a pro skater and then you get asked to ice dance to Rita Ora’s dire performance. I bet they had to listen to that tit all week in rehearsals too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not arsed who goes out of these two. I’ll cheer on lady leshur as she is one of original line up

Reactions: 2
I thought I read somewhere that she was in Oz to be a judge on some talent show or other? Or was that someone else? All these ‘celebrities’ tend to merge into one.

She's a judge on the Aus version of The Voice. That was pre recorded.

Reactions: 2
Ooh I was Team Lady Leshurr but I did like Amy’s skate.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.