Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s common knowledge within the industry and at the public rink they train in.
I could believe it. I think I caught snippets of her in that Celebs on the Farm show and she was a nightmare.
She's certainly not the type you could randomly hug. You would get frost bite.

Reactions: 1
It’s a good thing they’ve paired two blokes, it’s 2020 and all that shite!

But. The way H is bleating on about it is like he’s split the bastard atom.

Chill out a bit love. It’s making me not want to watch his bit.

That outfit he had on tonight was a bit out there wasn’t it!

Reactions: 5

I have no problem with two men dancing together but IMO he's making a mockery of gay men. That outfit tonight was OTT and looked bloody stupid. Two pro male dancers danced in a segment in Strictly and that was fabulous because they didn't hype it up and go OTT and it was soo much better. If they are going to have same sex dance partners they need to just dance and not camp it up so it becomes almost comical.

Reactions: 9
As John Barrowman said after the first week it should be seen as the norm, its nothing special after the first week as its now been done.
From what ive seen though it does still seem like H thinks its something special and I reckon theyll win just based on the fact theyre two guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My son is a dancer and trains 15+ hours a week.
he regularly dances with other boys in comps and shows and it’s completely normal.

It’s just the way H is going on and on about it, it’s bugging me. He comes across as quite aggressive with it sometimes like he wants someone to disagree so he can lose his tit about how it’s for the greater good.
I really like Matt evers, always have.

Reactions: 4

Yel

I'm sure several decades ago it wasn't noteworthy to have guy guy ballroom dancers in Brighton.

No watched the show, but this is H who made a bit of a deal about "coming out" for his big brother appearance.

I also wonder what has happened with Hamish & Caprice.
she’s quit hasn’t she.
she seems the diva type 🥴

I really like Perry as well. I know he is a trained dancer so some people may think he has an u fair advantage but must be so harder on ice.
he seems like a really lovely boy as well.

Reactions: 1

H has always been a self absorbed wanker

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I also wonder what has happened with Hamish & Caprice.
she’s quit hasn’t she.
she seems the diva type 🥴

I really like Perry as well. I know he is a trained dancer so some people may think he has an u fair advantage but must be so harder on ice.
he seems like a really lovely boy as well.
I also like Perry but didn't he fall tonight and still got a 9?

That outfit was an ode to what the male dancers actually wear in Swan Lake! However that skate just EXPOSED him, he did not have the deportment to carry off a balletic piece and just looked clunky 😳

Reactions: 2
I thought that but replayed and was part of the routine😅
I think the skid across the ice was supposed to happen like it did but it looked like he toppled to the side and lost his balance but because he was supposed to be on the ground it just looked like part of the routine. He probably just went into it with a bit too much force making the move look a bit sloppy and had people thinking ‘was he supposed to do that?’

Last edited:
WHY do they keep going on about those two fools dating? Every time they are on screen they themselves or someone else mentions it. It’s honestly so embarrassing, it’s how kids acted in high school. And showing him dancing and playing with her daughter again tonight. It’s all very strange. Why would Brianne feel the need to have her daughter on the show (even for just a few seconds). It’s almost as if they are trying to rub it in someone’s face. And the full on smooching at the end of the routine tonight?! Give me a break! I’m not even a prude but was it really necessary? We get it, you are dating. And every time someone made a comment like ‘Oh Brianne you’ve really whipped him into shape’ She turns it into a sexual thing by acting embarrassed and giggling. Then everyone else will join in and it’s so awkward to watch. Again, IS IT REALLY NECESSARY?!

• Wow
WHY do they keep going on about those two fools dating? Every time they are on screen they themselves or someone else mentions it. It’s honestly so embarrassing, it’s how kids acted in high school. And showing him dancing and playing with her daughter again tonight. It’s all very strange. Why would Brianne feel the need to have her daughter on the show (even for just a few seconds). It’s almost as if they are trying to rub it in someone’s face. And the full on smooching at the end of the routine tonight?! Give me a break! I’m not even a prude but was it really necessary? We get it, you are dating. And every time someone made a comment like ‘Oh Brianne you’ve really whipped him into shape’ She turns it into a sexual thing by acting embarrassed and giggling. Then everyone else will join in and it’s so awkward to watch. Again, IS IT REALLY NECESSARY?!
Are you his ex wife? 😂

• Haha
Anyone else, Kevin proposed to Brianne last night. Like they have known each other 4/5 months, she loves in Canada half the year & he lives between Dublin & England. WTF, has she even met his kids, has he met her family. Is this purely a showmance or has he actually fallen for her & is just another notch in her belt to be left when she gets a new partner next season?

Anyone else, Kevin proposed to Brianne last night. Like they have known each other 4/5 months, she loves in Canada half the year & he lives between Dublin & England. WTF, has she even met his kids, has he met her family. Is this purely a showmance or has he actually fallen for her & is just another notch in her belt to be left when she gets a new partner next season?
I'm sure last week during their training week clip that airs just before they skated he was holding her little child (can't remember of it was a boy or girl I wasn't really paying attention) but I thought that was very strange and wondered how her ex/the child's father felt about them doing promo stuff together...But I was very much thinking this was going to fizzle out now they were voted off. Time will tell....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.