Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah! I'm surprised they're making such a big deal of it on the show, they haven't done that before. If they split up it'll be awkward 😬
What I find most peculiar is that they did a CT with her daughter in it. Very strange especially as Kevin has 2 daughters of his own. Brianne is also constantly posting videos of Kevin at her house and with her kid.

What I find most peculiar is that they did a CT with her daughter in it. Very strange especially as Kevin has 2 daughters of his own. Brianne is also constantly posting videos of Kevin at her house and with her kid.
All seems a bit much when they've been together a couple of months!

That Caprice thing was weird. Is she coming back?
People on the DOI Instagram are saying she's getting a new partner as her hubby wasn't happy with how close she got to Hamish?! 😳🤯 if that's true then how tit is that for Hamish! He seems like a lovely lad and has a girlfriend

• Wow
Reactions: 4
People on the DOI Instagram are saying she's getting a new partner as her hubby wasn't happy with how close she got to Hamish?! 😳🤯 if that's true then how tit is that for Hamish! He seems like a lovely lad and has a girlfriend
If that is the case hamish should get a new celeb partner and caprice can duck off.

I missed the first hour, why was Caprice not in the skate off vote?
Holly said her and Hamish had parted ways and she might be back on the ice next week with a new partner.

Reactions: 2
I read that Caprice specifically wanted Hamish for a partner too, which makes the situation seem more strange, has this ever happened in the show before?

If that is the case hamish should get a new celeb partner and caprice can duck off.
It's not like on Strictly were they can get someone at short notice. The celebs have been training since October, just get the basics correct and even if they have another stand-in celeb, they will perform with the pro who they trained with.

Reactions: 1
I think if caprice stays they'll give her the guy that went tonight. But she should go!

Reactions: 4
Can someone fill me in on the beef with Caprice please? I missed it!
We don't know the full story other than Holly &Phil just said she wasn't skating this week as her and her pro partner Hamish had "parted ways" but Hamish was still part of the show & in the group routine & that they only said "we hope to see Caprice skating again next week" no further details have been revealed yet.

• Wow
Caprice has been seen out with her new skating partner. Surely she will be kicked out this week based on her diva behaviour?!

Caprice has been seen out with her new skating partner. Surely she will be kicked out this week based on her diva behaviour?!
I don't think its fair on the others that she didn't skate last week and still got through 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I bet Caprice is a right diva. Apparently Hamish is much loved on the show by the skaters.. Of course he's going to be "bossy" as has been banded around in the papers hes teaching her, he's the professional and hes keeping her safe.

I bet Caprice is a right diva. Apparently Hamish is much loved on the show by the skaters.. Of course he's going to be "bossy" as has been banded around in the papers hes teaching her, he's the professional and hes keeping her safe.
She will be voted out this week.

Reactions: 3
Hamish knew there’d be issues and requested he was never alone with her. Unlike last year with Saara when they were skating 8 hours a day, he came to the rink, did his job and left. Hamish is a really nice guy and very professional.

Reactions: 3
Hamish knew there’d be issues and requested he was never alone with her. Unlike last year with Saara when they were skating 8 hours a day, he came to the rink, did his job and left. Hamish is a really nice guy and very professional.
Where does it say that he requested to never be alone with her?

It’s common knowledge within the industry and at the public rink they train in.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.