Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is John Barrowman and how is he qualified to be a skating judge?
He was a contestant on the first season. He was actually really good. But I don’t think he’s right for the judging panel. The original panel was the best. Jason, Karen, Robin, Nicky Slater (who barely hide his jealousy of Christopher Dean) and Kres.

Apparently Jason Gardner is a really nice guy in real life. Much like Craig RH he puts on the nastiness.

Reactions: 4
Mark Hanretty, Billie's professional, is the same every year. Picks his partner up, puts them down, pulls them round, picks them up, puts them down. No solo skating whatsoever!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Billie was awful...really stiff, not one single independent step taken and dragged around the ice by Mark!
I would’ve given her a 4.5 🙈

Reactions: 13
Mark Hanretty, Billie's professional, is the same every year. Picks his partner up, puts them down, pulls them round, picks them up, puts them down. No solo skating whatsoever!
Poor guy always gets mediocre partners so I guess it does get same old for him as well.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but she didn’t skate as much as others who have been given the same mark. Or must everyone get 25 this series?

Reactions: 6
He was a contestant on the first season. He was actually really good. But I don’t think he’s right for the judging panel. The original panel was the best. Jason, Karen, Robin, Nicky Slater (who barely hide his jealousy of Christopher Dean) and Kres.

Apparently Jason Gardner is a really nice guy in real life. Much like Craig RH he puts on the nastiness.
I loved the original judges! Missing Jason’s honesty.

Reactions: 2
Exactly! Colin was skating, at least!
I miss Jason, too.

Reactions: 3
I feel like the judges mark them too high on week 1. It used to be a good few weeks in before people were getting 6's in the older series. I'd have given Billie 3.5 and there's no shame in that because its week 1 ffs!

Reactions: 1
Billie wasn’t too bad, but too much picking up, twirling around, etc. I’m sure when her confidence improves she will glide around a bit more. Only just tuned in, so who have I missed?

Reactions: 2
I miss seeing Dan skating on the ice. Hoping he’s part of some of the pro performances this year.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.