Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've heard of Lady Leshurr but I guess it's a generational thing? I'm definitely on the younger end of viewers and my teenage sister likes rap and grime so occasionally I'd hear Queen's Speech through the walls!

Reactions: 1
I've heard of Lady Leshurr but I guess it's a generational thing? I'm definitely on the younger end of viewers and my teenage sister likes rap and grime so occasionally I'd hear Queen's Speech through the walls!
30yr old metal head so i have no clue who she is haha 🤘

Reactions: 1
Holly looks like a chicken and Phil modelling for Man at C&A circa 1970

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've started watching and I can't be bothered already ☹
It’s just bleeping tit isn’t it? I’m only watching because there’s nothing but bloody football on the other side. I used to absolutely love it when it first started, but the reboot isn’t working at all for me. The choreography is crap, the judging panel sucks, there is no atmosphere, the rink isn’t big enough, they sacked all the recognisable pros bar Matt Evers and don’t get me started on Schofield, I hope they are keeping the young male employees away from him is all I can say.

Hopefully the new series of Call The Midwife will start soon.

Reactions: 7
Bring back Jason!
At least he was honest, now the panel is too nicey nice. I can understand why some of his early comments were controversial but I don't see why they ditched him after the 2018 & 19 series, his judging was spot on then and at least he was willing to criticise GC (and even then, could have been tougher and it would have been justified as she was sh*t and didn't try).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.