Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Denise got the sympathy vote because of her shoulder, and must people probably don't know Lady Leshurr. Week 1 is always a bit of a popularity vote
“How can you talk my name when you ain’t even brush your teeeeeeth”
Sorry couldn’t resist

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When I saw Phil schofield and Jason Donovan.... I cannot help thinking of the Spitting Image video found on you tube!

• Haha
I see that there is a FOUR way tie on the leaderboard in Week 1 with 6 contestants. And then gave the comedy act the golden ticket, shoving one of the top scorers into the skate off?

That sums up this judging panel for me - they're full of sh*t.

Reactions: 9
I see that there is a FOUR way tie on the leaderboard in Week 1 with 6 contestants. And then gave the comedy act the golden ticket, shoving one of the top scorers into the skate off?

That sums up this judging panel for me - they're full of sh*t.
I agree. It seems like they want rid of Rebecca. Now I'm no fan of hers, but fairs fair. She did well in that first round. Also bear in mind, Myleene friends with Holly and Jason ahem "friends" with Phil, Denise friends with John Barrowman.

Flashback to the old DOI. How did Chris Fountain not win? And of course, that was the year Matt Evers won (his celeb was Suzanne Shaw whose bandmate Myleene is in this cast) so I'm doubly salty about that result:

Reactions: 4
Mrs Merton interviewing Rebecka
‘So what first attracted you to the multimillionaire Jamie Vardy?’

Bloody hell! He fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
someone explain to me why people don't like rebecca vardy. i know there's a reason but i don't know why

Another meghan markle. She caused ructions in order to isolate jamie from his family

I didn't think Rufus Hound deserved the golden ticket? Lady LeShurr didn't deserve to be in the skate off. She was underscored by the panel. I I've never heard of her before.? I guess some have more fans at home voting than others. Denise shouldn't have skated until this week. To give her injury more time to recover and her confidence. They should've swapped her with Billy Faiers or another female skater skating this week.

Reactions: 5
I didn't think Rufus Hound deserved the golden ticket? Lady LeShurr didn't deserve to be in the skate off. She was underscored by the panel. I I've never heard of her before.? I guess some have more fans at home voting than others. Denise shouldn't have skated until this week. To give her injury more time to recover and her confidence. They should've swapped her with Billy Faiers or another female skater skating this week.
Back when I was a gal in sixth form, to show how cool we were (or how sad more like) we would memorise all of her songs and rap them to our friends. I voted for her just for that reason. 😂 She’s a bit of a feminist icon ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think it was a popularity vote...I’ve never heard of lady leshurr and you usually find people with a large following do well in the first few weeks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.