Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rufus couldn't make it anymore obvious he's doing it for the money

Nooo Joe Swash
I saw him on Sunday Brunch (I think) when it was first announced, he was really honest and said he's only doing it to pay his mortgage, isn't enjoying the training at all but has to stay until he's voted off or doesn't get his full fee. So I kind of hope he stays in a while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw him on Sunday Brunch (I think) when it was first announced, he was really honest and said he's only doing it to pay his mortgage, isn't enjoying the training at all but has to stay until he's voted off or doesn't get his full fee. So I kind of hope he stays in a while 😂
Just got the golden ticket 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t stand Myleene Klass. Every time it cuts to her she’s got a right face on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jamie Vardy looks like a 13 year old chav hanging around outside the booze shop asking people to buy him some vodka

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For a show with this many adverts they couldn’t have picked a more annoying sponsor than that we buy any car advert!! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve voted for Denise x 2 because I feel bad for her getting injured and think she could do better

and Brendyn and whoever his partner was x3 just because he’s attractive tbh

Reactions: 4
My votes have gone to Denise because I’d be disappointed if she didn’t get through, but wouldn’t miss any of the others.

Reactions: 3
I like lady Leshurr and hope Denise stays because she has an injury, so she's at a slight disadvantage.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.