Dancing On Ice 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when they had amazing skaters. Hayley, Ray etc
Why can’t they get the likes of that now?
No one has ever been as good as any of the celebs the first time around. The routines are crap because Jayne and Chris no longer choreograph them, making them judges was a mistake. They’re not charismatic enough and I speak as someone who genuinely loves them. Bring back Jason Gardner ffs. They used to have to do a required element that everyone had to do each week and you could see the progression in the celebs as time went on. I hate the way the rink looks now, I hate the camera angles. It used to look like a proper a skating contest, it’s just bleeping tit

Reactions: 18
God amber's voice is annoying, you can tell she's better she was knocked off of first place 🤣

Reactions: 1
I hate to say it but James Jordan was probably the best celeb they've had since the reboot. Perhaps Perri Kiely as well.

Other than that, the well has run dry AF.

Reactions: 8
No one has ever been as good as any of the celebs the first time around. The routines are crap because Jayne and Chris no longer choreograph them, making them judges was a mistake. They’re not charismatic enough and I speak as someone who genuinely loves them. Bring back Jason Gardner ffs. They used to have to do a required element that everyone had to do each week and you could see the progression in the celebs as time went on. I hate the way the rink looks now, I hate the camera angles. It used to look like a proper a skating contest, it’s just bleeping tit
They still do the required element, they do it a few weeks in

Reactions: 4
Hannah has missed quite a few sessions so expect the producers want her gone.
I thought she was undermarked, and clearly she thought so, notice how her jaw genuinely dropped when she got tge first score. Maybe this is their way of getting rid of her.

Amber when listening to judges comments kept having her shoulder stroked by her partner. I know she's spoken for but a couple to watch. I can't blame him if he likes her.

Someone please remind me who was the celeb who was in the skate off loads a couple of years ago? The amount of times we had to watch that same skate off routine!!

I forgot how annoying it is that they have to thank 100 people at the end of every show as well as name checking their job title 🙄

Very surprising, i thought Ricky would the token skater for a few weeks.
I did too. Hannah or Roxy in their positions would be more likely B2s thinking of the past, but I think both were pretty likeable and Hannah had a pretty distinctive routine (to my very untrained eyes anyway) so maybe that got people voting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.