Dancing On Ice 2024

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on talking about the new series of DOI here

Quick recap:

Ryan Thomas topped the leaderboard
Ricky Hatton will be in next week’s bottom 2
Stephen & Holly’s lame jokes were awful

Reactions: 5
I wonder if the lame jokes were to cover up nerves, on Holly's part. Anyway, they need to stop.

As I said on the previous thread, I enjoyed the performances. I would be petrified to even step out on ice so they all impress me, even the ones who aren't really great. 😁

Reactions: 2
I hope Ricky goes next week. Seems like a nice chap but it’s getting boring keeping one person in every year for comedy value. That bloke off Eastenders who did the fake stumble down the tunnel 🙄

Reactions: 3
I hope Ricky goes next week. Seems like a nice chap but it’s getting boring keeping one person in every year for comedy value. That bloke off Eastenders who did the fake stumble down the tunnel 🙄
Ricky made me a bit nervous, when he was first shown working with his partner. I was afraid that he would accidentally knock her over as he was falling.

Ricky made me a bit nervous, when he was first shown working with his partner. I was afraid that he would accidentally knock her over as he was falling.
he made me nervous too. i know he obviously isn’t a skater but he seemed to have little awareness for where she was - which is a really worrying start. for her sake i hope that’s improved!

is it me or does Holly look a bit different yesterday? I’ve only seen the online pics as I was busy at work.

Reactions: 4
If only Vanessa had been partnered up with Ricky. Can you imagine her face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How do we think tonight is going to go?
Will Eddie be another bez or will he be a surprise contender 🤔
Ricky from eastenders will give people a shock they've probably not seen him for years outside of Netflix.
Can't remember the rest 🤔🙈

How do we think tonight is going to go?
Will Eddie be another bez or will he be a surprise contender 🤔
Ricky from eastenders will give people a shock they've probably not seen him for years outside of Netflix.
Can't remember the rest 🤔🙈
I feel like Eddie could be a dark horse - I don’t think he’ll win but I think he’ll do OK.

I think he’s not afraid to go for it, he doesn’t seem to let fear stop him doing something

What happened to Hamish? And Matt Evers?
---
Holly's back with her joker smile

Reactions: 2