Dancing On Ice 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn’t an airport and all but I can’t watch this anymore I’m off to watch Antiques Roadshow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Josie stole most of the air time from the other campmates on I'm a Celebrity simply because she works on This Morning and now she is on Dancing On Ice too? I wish she would go away.

Reactions: 7
This programme is truly the biggest pile of excrement on British television. It was good twenty ago when it first started, but it ran its course and was axed and should never have been revived. The reboot hasn’t worked, there is no atmosphere, the celebs are crap, the pros are crap, the hosts are crap, the choreography is crap and all the routines are samey. It doesn’t even rate that well anymore so I don’t know why it hadn’t yet been axed?

Reactions: 16
This programme is truly the biggest pile of excrement on British television. It was good twenty ago when it first started, but it ran its course and was axed and should never have been revived. The reboot hasn’t worked, there is no atmosphere, the celebs are crap, the pros are crap, the hosts are crap, the choreography is crap and all the routines are samey. It doesn’t even rate that well anymore so I don’t know why it hadn’t yet been axed?
Remember when they had amazing skaters. Hayley, Ray etc
Why can’t they get the likes of that now?

Reactions: 7
Quit sitting on the fence G&T

I agree with you btw

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's the definition of running on autopilot. ITV just hash out the bare minimum and barely give a tit.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.