Danae Mercer Ricci #3 The angle you see vs the nanny you don’t.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But where’s the bloat? And double chin? Oh, that’s right. Danae the Deceiver tells you about the tips and tricks of the big bad influencer, only to prove she is one of them.
"Sometimes" she uses filters and tricks, "sometimes she doesn't." 😂🙄🙄

Her feet look ginormous with that angle. And I'm tired of the "always Women's Best" tit. Surely the contract doesn't say it's the only thing she can wear, ever.

Reactions: 5
Knew those poses and that ridiculous outfit would be brought up here. Those boots are so ugly and not what someone would wear walking around cherry blossom gardens. Did she drag him up there just to take those shots in her ugly pink outfit with the pink background? She looks even more ridiculous next to him dressed up. Why not just make a nice family day of it and take one family picture? Influencer strikes again.

Reactions: 2
What a hypocrite. Using the wide angle lens to make legs look longer and top half look smaller. She’s just as bad as the influencers she slags off by posing to make herself look as skinny as possible.
And wtf are those boots about ?!
View attachment 2845585
the total distortion in the third photo! 🤣

remember though, it's totally okay for Danae to pose and use filters and camera angles to her benefit, as she regularly reminds her followers not to trust what they see on social media, and that what you see online is not real etc etc, and also. shares tips and tricks on how to pose and edit their own photos so they can alter their appearance and share fake photos of their own, so if you are unable to tell when Danae's images are posed/filtered/edited, it's your own fault. she seems to think that by sharing HOW she edits her photos and poses to conceal cellulite and make herself appear thinner etc means she doesn't have to be honest about which photos are filtered, as she thinks that sharing non-filtered close-up in her stories somehow balances out her own deceit and the fact that by sharing fake images herself, SHE is contributing to the issue of not being able to trust what you see on social media. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 7
I can only presume that she and the Italian are living entirely separate lives as they are never dressed as if they are going to the same place.
The gym gear and cap and moon boots, I mean Jesus. Does she not even have a pair of jeans and a jumper for a nice family photo?

Reactions: 6
I can only presume that she and the Italian are living entirely separate lives as they are never dressed as if they are going to the same place.
The gym gear and cap and moon boots, I mean Jesus. Does she not even have a pair of jeans and a jumper for a nice family photo?
It seems the only real time they spend together is skiing holidays, since it's his hobby. Very odd relationship and I do wonder if they agreed to this early on.

It's so cringe she keeps referring to him as a "nice guy." 1. Boomer Danae likely doesn't know the most recent and darker meaning of that label. 2. The traditional meaning is not flattering in the least. Lol

with a caption all about his she was "sCaReD tO pOsT tHiS" because "society shames women" who get enhancements and procedures and treatments like botox and fillers, blah blah blah. she's only sharing this because people have noticed she's had all this done, and are highlighting her hypocrisy when her entire account is about body confidence and how social media isn't real - yet in addition to using filters and editing her photos, she is never honest about getting botox etc, and trying to pass her appearance off as "natural".

she knows that by sharing this reel as some big revelation, with a caption about how scared she is that she will be judged/shamed for sharing, her fans will leap to defend her and attack anyone who DOES feel manipulated by her bullshit.

also, pretty bold of Danae to complain about society shaming women, when she has a history of shaming other women in terms of the content she posts! Danae is just as bad as every other influencer in terms of promoting a "fake" apoearance that isn't achievable without filters and posing and beauty treatments - over time, she has quite literally become the problem her whole account was set up to expose as harmful. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20240331_182241_com.instagram.android_edit_2544517661388816.jpg

I feel like there’s some kind of good study to be had here about the full circle moment where victims become the offenders. Danae is guiltyyyyyy but is she doing it intentionally or just an absolute nonce?

Reactions: 4
Annoys me too but not as much as ‘undehs’ and ‘segs’ 🤢
i find "brah" incredibly irritating - because ffs, IG is not censoring influencers from using words like bra and pants.

"segs" is cringe and "tatas" is just infantile - as is "bumbum", which she has used before - plus the horrendous "wedgeh" and i even saw her use "boooteh!" once. 🤢

oh, and "cell u light" always stuck with me! 🤣

also the peri0d, b0tox etc - usaging of numbers to replace letters, like a throwback to the early 00s and MSN messenger. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Danae wants to start doing food and fitness content? Hmmm. I don't see it going well and also question her true motives.

Reactions: 3
ofc food and exercise is a huge part of Danae's life - that's what happens when you relapse with your eating disorder, as food and fitness is all you think about. as much as it's good to see Danae finally admit that her whole life revolves around her eating disorder, NO content that focuses on food or fitness is going to feel "safe" when she plans to share it on a platform with an audience predominantly of eating disorder sufferers and people who struggle with food/their body image etc. take some bleeping responsibility, Danae. go to therapy and stop using your platform to promote eating disorders and eek validation on your appearance/weight. 🙄

absolutely NOBODY needs to see your meals of lettuce and seeds, or hear about your detox retreats, juice cleanses, yoga and daily work outs. and as someone who knows how triggering that kinda content can be to people with EDs - because she has talked about it before, and how triggering she found it/unhelpful as she made. comparisons etc - she has no excuses as she is very clearly doing it intentionally. 😡

Screenshot_20240402_211620.jpg

Reactions: 4
That's eating? Exactly why I side-eyed her new "food" content in my comment above.
she is fully aware that focusing her content on food and fitness will be incredibly harmful to her audience, but she simply doesn't care. she has fully relapsed with her eating disorder, so her brain is constantly preoccupied with food and exercise - the brain's instinctive reaction to hunger is to focus solely in food as a survival mechanism in the hope that it motivates the individual to go find food, which is why people with eating disorders often spend hours reading recipes and looking at photos of food, to satisfy that preoccupation without actually eating - so she is going to struggle to create content about anything OTHER than food and working out, but instead of being honest about her relapse and getting the help she needs, she is going to flood her platform with pro-ana content, taking no responsibility for the people she harms as a result. 😔

the way she is already sharing juice as a "meal" which she KNOWS that isn't a sufficient intake - especially when she spends so much time working out - and that it will trigger her audience and cause them to make comparisons with their own intake and eat less - and the way she mentioned that she burned four slices of toast yesterday to pretend she is eating carbs, when we all know nothing but lettuce leaves, seeds and a single crouton crosses her lips. and guaranteed the coffee she spilt in her story earlier was a black coffee, despite her constant reminders tyat it's okay to add milk to your hot drinks. she is a walking hypocrite. 😡

I'm genuinely asking, does the shaving advert bother anyone? I've just always felt like it's showing results. I don't really care about seeing leg hair. Danae looks for things to be mad about. The comments are so weird. "Thanks for showing reality!" Don't you see your own reality when shaving? Lol.

I'd like to see Danae bring up real issues for woman, those in her native country, that could be stripped of even more rights come election time. But she won't. "Political Science Uni degree" Danae is only courageous (as not to lose followers) and we'll informed enough to takle "tiger stripes" on her "tatas." 🙄

Reactions: 3
I'm genuinely asking, does the shaving advert bother anyone? I've just always felt like it's showing results. I don't really care about seeing leg hair. Danae looks for things to be mad about. The comments are so weird. "Thanks for showing reality!" Don't you see your own reality when shaving? Lol.

I'd like to see Danae bring up real issues for woman, those in her native country, that could be stripped of even more rights come election time. But she won't. "Political Science Uni degree" Danae is only courageous (as not to lose followers) and we'll informed enough to takle "tiger stripes" on her "tatas." 🙄
yeah, i thought exactly the same. adverts for razors have never bothered me - i don't think i have ever focused on them to the degree that i would even notice that the women are shaving legs without visible hair, and even if i had, i would have just assumed they were part way through shaving and got on with my life - it's not an issue i would even have considered discussing with friends, let alone put time into creating an entire reel to share on social media..

it just shows how desperate Danae is for content that she goes out of her way to find "issues" to complain about. in her caption, she says that the footage in the adverts do not reflect her own shaving experience - tbh, it is entirely dependent on the individual and how often you shave as to how hairy your legs are, and also the colour of your hair as i am blonde and even if i don't shave for a while, the hair isn't super obvious. it's just mindless, boring content that she knows will rile up her followers because she's made it into a big thing about women and blah blah blah. also the mention of an H&M ad featuring a woman with unshaven legs and visible body hair is a wild leap from a rant about razor commercials. women don't need to see other woman shaving their legs on tv to feel "empowered. i can't imagine spending my life watching adverts with a magnifying glass to check if the model shaving her legs has hair to shave. sure, women should feel comfortable to shave or not shave as they please, but her post is the usual nonsense where she has totally missed the mark and - as you say - there are genuine issues facing women that she could be using her platform to talk about. just stop, Danae. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 5