Danae Mercer Ricci #3 The angle you see vs the nanny you don’t.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How's she going to sit there and blatantly lie about not calling out other influencers for using filters. The entire basis of her content and platform is that she's the ONLY one showing you the truth, the secrets, being honest about what's not real etc. She literally screengrabs other creators all the time to point out their pose, filter, editing tricks etc AND she talks about how shameful and scary it is that some tools make it so easy to fool people. That also doesn't even go into her using editing and filters to make her skin and body look worse than it is and her obsession with her faked bloated tummy... and why does she do that? So every now and then she can post an alleged-unfiltered video or picture and claim she just looks good that day or it's the lighting. Sure. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
She responded to you. 🤣 It's so obvious. Hi, Danae. Can't stop reading here?
Oh Danae. such a hypocrite! preaching about body confidence and warning your followers that the photos people share. in social media cannot be trusted - while simultaneously using filters and editing photos, which contributes to all the fake photos online, giving people unattainable body ideals etc.

that said, Danae is rubbish at editing photos, and it is incredibly easy to tell when she edits photos and uses filters - despite her seeming to believe that she is fooling people! smoothing her skin and using filters specifically to reshape her nose, because she feels self-conscious about it, and constantly having cosmetic treatments etc to alter her appearance. and by giving tips on posing and how to edit photos, sharing editing apps etc, she is encouraging people to feel insecure and edit images before sharing them as a way to feel confident. YOU'RE the problem, Danae. all fake and filtered content, contributing to the "issues with social media that. your platform is based on rising awareness of. 😡

Why is she obsessed with nationalities? "The Italian", "the Brazilian doctor "... and what's the relevance of mentioning her dentist is Brazilian?

Also, her fake tan is funny. Arms and face are orange and the hands are super pale.
I also love how even the dentist “gently” fixed her teeth. Everything is so gentle and soft and feminine in Danae’s life

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I also love how even the dentist “gently” fixed her teeth. Everything is so gentle and soft and feminine in Danae’s life
Yes, so true! I can't imagine how badly her teeth are if the Italian was "extensively urging" her to see a dentist. And again, for some reason, she does none of these things in Italy, the place where she actually lives.

Reactions: 5
why is she pretending to have only just learned that 6 monthly dental check ups are advised? sure, many people aren't able to follow that as it's far too expensive, but it's pretty standard knowledge. same with the advice that you floss every day. whether she is pretending or being genuine, all she does with these ridiculous stories is make herself seem stupid. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 6
Christ, saying the dentist "got the yucky out" 🙄 does she have to infantilise everything

Also if she couldn't tell that this outfit was ugly before trying it on then I don't know what to say 💀
She's so cringe.

She can't pull off a lot of things anyway. I just don't understand with all of her resources, why doesn't she get a stylist?

And I'm pretty sure The Italian didn't insist she go to a dentist in...Dubai. Or promote them. Or propose a "dental giveaway."

Almond Mom Danae now giving Aurora avocado smoothies, lol.

Reactions: 7
Throw that privilege around! I actually dislike her at this point. Duh-nae can't even bother to do the simplist tasks herself. Wow, so wild 🙄 "Real Housewives of Dubai" types do this. She's too busy to live in Italy, be with her supposed husband, care for her own kid, feed her own kid, and evidently check-in and hold her own damn boarding pass.
/mic drop.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Throw that privilege around! I actually dislike her at this point. Duh-nae can't even bother to do the simplist tasks herself. Wow, so wild 🙄 "Real Housewives of Dubai" types do this. She's too busy to live in Italy, be with her supposed husband, care for her own kid, feed her own kid, and evidently check-in and hold her own damn boarding pass.
/mic drop.
bleeping hell.

Reactions: 2
She’s just copied Lottie Drynan’s concept outright 🤔 and she always likes her posts

IMG_4119.png
IMG_4120.png

Last edited:
FFS Duh-nae, just spread the avocado slices to cover the bread (Stories). It's really not that different. Talk about FWP,🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
FFS Duh-nae, just spread the avocado slices to cover the bread (Stories). It's really not that different. Talk about FWP,🙄
she says she's not bothered, but it's the usual nicey-nicey act for social media. guaranteed she took that photo to share in her stories, and then immediately called reception to complain in her regular - not softly-soft, gentle - voice, demanding a replacement that looks exactly like the photo and a full refund. 🙄

I read this and expected to stop reading after “I desperately missed (the) Italian.” But no. She was talking about coffee.

Also, how can you like low rise jeans and still have the “bloat” she keeps banging on about.

Attachments

• Haha
I read this and expected to stop reading after “I desperately missed (the) Italian.” But no. She was talking about coffee.

Also, how can you like low rise jeans and still have the “bloat” she keeps banging on about.
Who would ever know she's married if she didn't post a pic of Nicco for content every now and then? She got her magazine featured wedding and probably feels like she's no longer the scruffy girl from bumblefuck, USA, and that's all she cares about.

Reactions: 6
Okay but are those even low rise? :ROFLMAO: It's like right under her belly button. Pretty standard mid-rise. If anything she's just showing off another crop top.

Reactions: 9
i swear when Aurora was still a newborn, and Danae was upset because she looked just like Nico and wasn't a mini Danae, she shared a post making a huge deal of how her daughter may LOOK like her daddy, but personality-wide, she is a replica of Danae, being super out-going and extroverted and that she loves being around people - yet her recent post says that Aurora is super out-going, just like her dad?! I have never heard her describe the Italian as extroverted before - only as the "gentle, nice guy", and not the typical bad boy that Danae is attracted to 🙄 - yet suddenly she has changed the narrative to say that Aurora is a mini Nico, claiming that she LOVES that, because she LOVES "the Italian". 🤣

it's all so forced and fake, and clearly a reaction to comments about them having more of a "friendship" type marriage. the way she talks about it so regularly, it's obvious that she is actually incredibly bitter that she carried her miracle daughter for nine months, and she "popped out" resembling her dad, rather than the mini Danae that Danae was expecting. 🙄

Reactions: 7
What has she got that poor child dressed in? There’s a gypsy wedding missing a flower girl. Talk about enforcing gender norms putting the child in a mountain of tulle she can barely move in.

• Haha