Danae Mercer Ricci #3 The angle you see vs the nanny you don’t.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she taking a toddler to the gym? I’d be seriously pissed off if I was working out and a small child was toddling around. Do they not have health and safety in Italy?!

Reactions: 6
Why is she taking a toddler to the gym? I’d be seriously pissed off if I was working out and a small child was toddling around. Do they not have health and safety in Italy?!
Kids are allowed, so parents don't have to use babysitters, but not supposed to move from where the parent is or stay in the children's play area. Danae is at the private club gym at the Social Hub that a friend of hers owns, so I assume she does what she wants.

That said, I'm tired of seeing Aurora.

some crap about wanting Aurora to see strong women working out - overlooking the fact that even if she has herself convinced that her daily gym trips are nothing to do with her weight/size/physical appearance 🙄 she is happily immersing her BABY in diet culture, and conversations that will be about weight loss etc etc - and it's totally her choice to drag Aurora along with her, because she has her whole nanny village at her beck and call anytime she needs childcare. she then had the audacity to complain that the gym didn't provide an area for babies to play while their mothers worked out, as it isn't very inclusive to mothers and instead she had to dump Aurora next to the treadmill or yoga mat with toys and leave her to entertain herself, and THEN whinged it was frustrating because Aurora had began to walk, and she wasn't stuck in one place. it's just not normal to take a literal BABY to the gym with you to watch you lift weights. it's disordered as duck, and even more so when you have the option not to.

also, why has having the baby she dreamed of meant she has had to "learn" to love the Italian in a different way - surely it's quite a natural response to live the way your partner is with your child when he becomes a father, and the relationship they build together etc, not something you have to "learn to love", as though she disliked it. maybe just awkwardly worded, but it implies she is somewhat jealous of Aurora's relationship with Nico and has had to learn to love his love for their child and her love for her father, when she was assuming Aurora would love HER and only her, and that Nico would take a backseat role after fulfilling his role in their relationship as baby creator. 🙄

Who is "everyone" that says kids destroy a relationship? Lol. She really likes to make generalizations on lines she's heard and run with them to her advantage. At least some subs pointed out that's not always the case.

Had to laugh at one comment saying the Italian was an amazing and present father. How would anyone know since Danae is away with "Au-ro-duh" (she still hasn't learnt to pronounce her name in Italian way, I see) 75% of the time? Lol

I live in the UK and I’ve never known for children to be allowed in gyms. Surely an accident waiting to happen? Personally I wouldn’t be comfortable working out with small children present. I would be petrified in accidentally whacking one with a weight, etc 😂

Had to laugh at one comment saying the Italian was an amazing and present father. How would anyone know since Danae is away with "Au-ro-duh" (she still hasn't learnt to pronounce her name in Italian way, I see) 75% of the time? Lol
yeah, it's hardly surprising he likes to spend time with his daughter, and play and engage with her one the rare occasions he actually gets to see her, given that Danae ensures that both she and Aurora spend as little time as possible with him! is he even with them at the moment, or has Danae planned to be out of the country away from the Italian on their daughter's first birthday. 🙄
---
Kids are allowed, so parents don't have to use babysitters, but not supposed to move from where the parent is or stay in the children's play area. Danae is at the private club gym at the Social Hub that a friend of hers owns, so I assume she does what she wants.

That said, I'm tired of seeing Aurora.
i mean, even if it IS that case that kids are allowed, Danae very much DOES have easy access to childcare, given her village of paid nannies - there is absolutely no way she couldn't schedule her work out sessions at a time she has organised that Aurora will be looked after - especially when her daughter spends more time. with her nanny than Danae herself. it's an intentional choice to take Aurora with her - sad that the time Danae does chose to spend with her little girl is to sit her on the floor at the gym, surrounded by women working out, expecting her to entertain herself and then getting frustrated when she doesn't remain exactly where Danae has sat her down - because she is a toddler! i get mothers maybe taking their kid to the gym out of necessity - although not so much literal babies - but it is something Danae is choosing it do, and given all her tit about protecting her daughter from the toxicity of diet culture, she is doing an incredibly good job of immersing her into it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
baby treadmill, bouncy cow - same difference! 🤣 gotta get that baby burning calories - she has those totally normal baby thighs to tone up now she's a whole year old, especially when her own mother has been drawing attention to them as "fat rolls" since birth, poor child. 😔

shame Danae’s priorities on her daughter's first birthday were going to the gym and ignoring her as focused on working out, and then dropping her birthday cake on the floor - total accident ofc, and not Danae destroying the cake accidentally on purpose to avoid having to eat it. 🙄

Screenshot_20240110_142053_edit_5395332372381416.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Luckily she’s too young to have memories but her first birthday was spent in the gym and her birthday cake destroyed. That’s so sad!

Oh wait - her mum documented everything and will one day see what a shambles it all was.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
"i feel no anger towards her" - well yeah, because it would be pretty hypocritical to pose in this outfit while claiming she took offense at the shop assistant's suggestion when she very clearly chose to follow her advice and conceal her cellulite with tights. 🙄

Screenshot_20240111_143535.jpg

There's nothing wrong with hiding our flaws, and yes that includes cellulite. Most people through all of history in all cultures have dressed with shape, form and presentation in mind and used clothing and padding to make adjustments. She herself can't even claim it's a bad thing while she uses filters and when she has botox, fillers and lip injections and numerous other procedures and treatments... While she obsessed week after week over her baby hairs from her relapse 'postpartum' hair loss days. The shop attendant probably didn't even say it unprompted while walking by. We all know Danae was probably standing in the mirror trying to flex it away just like she does with her millions of selfies and she was just giving her advice if she didn't like how it looked.

Last edited:
Also maybe the shop assistant meant she could wear tights because it’s freezing and it’s January?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"i feel no anger towards her" - well yeah, because it would be pretty hypocritical to pose in this outfit while claiming she took offense at the shop assistant's suggestion when she very clearly chose to follow her advice and conceal her cellulite with tights. 🙄

View attachment 2682321
I was just coming to post this! I don't understand her message, since she always preaches "wear the...." and not be bothered.

But as @threadedpens said, there's nothing wrong or odd about people wanting to dress for their body or hide things they don't love.

I bet her super stans will ask which store so they can go on a social media witch hunt. 🙄
---
Also maybe the shop assistant meant she could wear tights because it’s freezing and it’s January?
I wouldn't doubt this. We've seen Danae project before. And we've seen how out of season her looks are. She heard "wear tights" meant about the cold and likely processed it as "she's mocking my cellulite."

i get the fact that influencers use weird spellings of what words to avoid posts being restricted or whatever - but "brähs"?! 🙄

and you guys are right - the tights were likely was a suggestion as a way to keep warm, but either way, it just seemed pointless to mention it while showing off her outfit, which literally comprised of a short skirt paired with tights. she mentioned the idea of hiding cellulite as though she feels that doing so is a societal expectation, and she can wear skirts and hotpants without tights and not conceal her cellulite if she wants - which, sure of she can, but it's a weird thing to talk about while wearing tights! as you've all said, people should feel able to choose how to dress in a way that makes THEM feel comfortable - whether that is tights or no tights, and whether they are wearing tights to keep warm or conceal their cellulite to feel more confident, it's entirely up to the individual.

Danae goes out of her way to make everything into a drama about society putting pressure on women to dress/look a certain way, yet constantly contradicts herself with her botox and poses and use of filters. she only shows cellulite when she is specifically posing for IG selfies, or magazine covers, to highlight her cellulite and make a huge deal about how brave she is to do so - when she is out and about, she usually wears leggings or pairs skirts with tights etc, her IG content does not reflect her real life - somewhat ironic given the theme of her content, and her desperate attempts to give the impression that photos shared on social media shouldn't be trusted - except hers. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Don't follow her anymore but why does everything she writes need to be a poem of how sweet life can be, how amazing, how beautiful and wonderful if you just stop and look? Not my kind of woman. Sure, be nice, but have some humour about you and get bleeping mad sometimes! It's ok to show a negative emotion, we are women, we have every right to!

Oh and Disney called, they want their disney princess personality back.

Reactions: 10
Hmmm. I've seen three other "influencers" (one's a former reality tv person) promoting said lined Amazon tights. A little non disclosure going on?

IMG_20240112_133847.jpg

Reactions: 3
Just amazing how quickly she went from ... "Oh no I was body shamed again and told to wear tights." To making several posts shilling a brand of tights while posing from Amazon of all places.

Reactions: 8
Also, how is this not triggering for some of her followers? Why not just a cafe? Why mention it's "healthy?"
because she only eats at "healthy" cafes, and at home she only eats "healthy" salad and plates of "healthy" lettuce leaves, and drinks "healthy" juices. any photos she ever shares from cafes where she has bought coffee or pastries or bowls of pasta, she doesn't actually EAT them - as she has previously revealed - it's all for sake of aesthetic photos to share on IG, and then the croissants etc are either given to the nanny or dumped in the trash. she is a walking, talking hypocrite. i will always remember when she made a huge deal. out of the fa r she had just eaten in front of Aurora for the first time - Aurora was aged about 9 months at the time - and by "eating", she meant that she had swallowed a full teaspoon of yoghurt! major win! 🤦🏻‍♂️