Danae Mercer Ricci #3 The angle you see vs the nanny you don’t.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about to post this^^ ! Lol. She really wishes she looked like the bottom two. How many times has she photoshopped that exact extremely young pouty version? It's obvious editing even in the top right pic. She's delusional.

Reactions: 3
This just looks like an obviously posed shot for the 'gram. I'd bet the nanny (seen pushing Aurora in the stroller in the previous slide) is doing most of the actual activities with her.

IMG_20240302_122236.jpg

Reactions: 1
Oh the irony. Can’t help but highlight what is clearly applicable to Lil Miss Thigh Smoosh.
"remember: instagram is not real life!" - yes Danae, we KNOW. you are single-handedly proving that with the content you post, your timeline filled with edited and filtered photos that you assume people won't notice as fake. people only need to look at Danae's account to be aware that IG does not reflect reality, and that her timeline presents a carefully curated feed of what she chooses to share and what she doesn't. pretending she is heavily involved in her daughter's life, for example, when she only ever bothers when she can pose for photos - behind the scenes, all the childcare is done by her paid "village", with Danae a mere supporting character in her daughter's upbringing. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry, but what a privileged vapid life if choosing clothes is sO hArD and you need a pep talk for it.

Besides that it's obvious Danae doesn't read her surroundings to get a sense of style.

Reactions: 1
This just looks like an obviously posed shot for the 'gram. I'd bet the nanny (seen pushing Aurora in the stroller in the previous slide) is doing most of the actual activities with her.

View attachment 2791036
pretty obvious that this photo is far more reflective of their life behind the scenes. a paid nanny taking care of Aurora while Danae takes photos for content, not even walking alongside her child in the pushchair, but ahead of them, looking backwards to take a photo of them walking behind her. from an outside perspective, you wouldn't even realise they were all together! yet ofc she will pose with Aurora for a cute photo opportunity, before handing her straight back over to her "village" while she ignores her baby and focuses on IG. 🙄

Screenshot_20240302_135839.jpg

and as for this story, i dunno Danae but if you are too busy prioritising your career over spending time with your daughter, i'd suggest you don't have another baby who you don't have the time to give any attention to, and plan to palm off on a nanny to raise and convince yourself that it was worth it to have a child for the sake of cute photos for content to boost engagement, and that you aren't missing out on her childhood because the nanny regularly updates you with photos.

tthe fact is that Danae is in a privileged position where she doesn't HAVE to work. it's not a financial necessity, as it is for most families - it is entirely her CHOICE to prioritise her career over spending time with her child, so why she is whining about not wanting to miss a single second, trying to come across as relatable when she could be spending all her time with Aurora if she really wanted to, is incredibly frustrating and - as always - simply being used as an engagement tactic to encourage mothers to send DMs with their advice, which will then spark her sharing a reel about "mum guilt" - an emotion which, in Danae's case, is totally justified. 🙄

Screenshot_20240303_124933.jpg

Reactions: 4
…and posting it on Instagram so my community can worry about me. But don’t worry, I’ll be back to exploiting my content baby before you know it! Oh and let’s hope the Italian follows me on Instagram so he sees this post and saves me having to call him or discuss this like a normal person - you know, like privately.

Attachments

…and posting it on Instagram so my community can worry about me. But don’t worry, I’ll be back to exploiting my content baby before you know it! Oh and let’s hope the Italian follows me on Instagram so he sees this post and saves me having to call him or discuss this like a normal person - you know, like privately.
Yeah, exactly what I thought. Seems like such a toxic way of living.

Petty comment incoming: I can't stand her dumb expressions. I don't know if the vacant stare or what, but it's hard for me to take her seriously.

that's exactly it - you just KNOW her immediate priority was sharing this on IG, not speaking to the Italian. exactly the same as when she spoke to her doctor recently and found out she had lost the baby she was carrying - the first thing she did was film a story while walking down the street with Aurora, sharing all the details with her followers, as opposed to speaking to her husband and taking time to process the news. it's grim how she will use ANYTHING for content. and honestly, it's hard to believe that she is particularly concerned about her fertility test results, when she is posing for photos to add to her story, staring wistfully at the sky - it's all for sympathy and engagement, as if she was genuinely worried, posting on IG would be the last thing on her mind. 🙄

Not so worried to skip her laser treatment. However, had she worn SPF before maybe she wouldn't need it at 37. I'm sorry but I don't like her message here. As if SPF is a pain and only used after sensitive skin procedures? She should encourage her followers to wear It generally. But no, it's a "downside." 🙄 Shouldn't we always be cautious about too much sun?

IMG_20240304_203336.jpg

And now she's brought up mean DMs and hate following. 😂 Maybe people make some good points that your echo chamber would never make.

Also, "organic" delivered baby meals? 🙄

IMG_20240305_111944.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And now she's brought up mean DMs and hate following. 😂 Maybe people make some good points that your echo chamber would never make.

Also, "organic" delivered baby meals? 🙄

View attachment 2796897
Why is she staying in Dubai for weeks on end in a hotel? Nothing ever seems to come out of her trips away, it’s just her working out and making the nanny push the baby around

Reactions: 7
Why is she staying in Dubai for weeks on end in a hotel? Nothing ever seems to come out of her trips away, it’s just her working out and making the nanny push the baby around
That's where her expensive skin treatment clinic is lol. Seriously, I'm convinced it's the only reason, since as you noted, there's no real work to be seen.

perhaps Danae should consider that maybe people are so critical of her content because she intentionally build her platform on an audience of people who struggle/have struggled with eating disorders/disordered eating/body image etc, and is happily announcing using the term "junk food", which plays into the unhelpful trend of as singing morality too foods by categorising them as "good" and "bad" - which to a non-eating disordered person likely would go unnoticed, but to her audience could be incredibly triggering and detrimental - which, as with all her juice cleaners and detox retreats and "meals" of lettuce leaves - she is fully aware of. so much for all her #bekind preaching. 😡

the fact she knowingly encouraged vulnerable people into following her and now goes out of her way to place them at risk very much IS deserving of anger and judgment. both totally valid emotions. and back to the "be kind" crap, this is the woman who is happy to allow her followers to bully and abuse anyone who dares to ask a question or share an opinion on one of her reels that is even slightly critical/doesn't perfectly align with the "body positive" message of Danae's endlessly hypocritical content without ever stepping in and asking them to stop.

Screenshot_20240305_124816_com.instagram.android_edit_650746620462160.jpg

I 100% knew as of last week she was going to bring up the hate-watching/anti-fan topic soon. There was an opinion article in the Guardian about 'anti-fans' who are on boards like tattle and GG. It tried asking why so many people are merging to negatively discuss influencers and kind of tried to paint too narrow of a view that everyone is just a scorned old fan making tit up about their ex-idols. However, the end at least seems to cast blame on influencers like Danae who cultivate the parasocial relationship but play the victim when called out. It still glosses over all the bad behavior and scammy tit influencers do. I wouldn't be surprised if she came across it but knowing how weak her comprehension abilities are she likely just picked up on the points she thinks agree with her.

Reactions: 3
Danae, currently in Dubai for “work” (aka getting her skin treatment), just happened to go to the doctor there to check her sinuses and golly gee she has a deviated septum… wow poor thing will have to get a nose job now. What luck!

Like how the doctor she linked is literally a rhinoplasty consultant. But don’t forgot social media is fake and beauty standards are damaging. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Danae, currently in Dubai for “work” (aka getting her skin treatment), just happened to go to the doctor there to check her sinuses and golly gee she has a deviated septum… wow poor thing will have to get a nose job now. What luck!

Like how the doctor she linked is literally a rhinoplasty consultant. But don’t forgot social media is fake and beauty standards are damaging. 🙄
100% Nose Job incoming

Reactions: 7
100% Nose Job incoming
probably why she uses filters so regularly, so that when she DOES get a nose job, it won't be quite so immediately obvious to her followers are used to seeing filtered photos/stories which she doesn't announce as fake (although it is always very obvious 🙄)

guaranteed she will attempt to deceive her followers for as long as possible, just continuing as normal and not mentioning the procedure, and if anyone leaves a comment questioning her change in appearance, she will simply ignore it and allow her followers to pile on with nasty replies, defending Danae with the usual bullshit about how she has no reason to announce cosmetic procedures if she doesn't want to and that body positivity is about recognising the flaws in your appearance and taking whatever steps necessary to feel confident in how you look, thus - by their logic - Danae having cosmetic surgery/procedures is not hypocritical at all, and very much fits with her message of "body acceptance". she wasn't happy with her nose, felt self-conscious, used filters to distort her appearance in a way that boosted her confidence until she chose to have a nose job and NOW she feels confident in how she looks. always happy to twist the narrative to defend Danae. 🙄

Last edited: