Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

threadedpens

and ffs, it's very obvious her daily work-outs aren't about "strength", or she wouldn't have been immediately filming herself doing squats etc only a few days after her daughter's birth. she can lie all she wants, but it's very clear she is trying to change her body - if she was as comfortable with her appearance as she claims, she wouldn't keep sharing her posing tricks, because she would be comfortable taking photos of herself without posing her body to try and appear slimmer. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I was so baffled at her claiming she's doing this so her daughter can see her 'strength training'. In all her near daily workout videos and body checking selfies at the gym, has she ever used the equipment that wasn't for cardio? Has she ever held a standard 20kg bar with plates? Her workouts of nothing but jumping jacks, weightless squats, and sit-ups, look like the things you'd see in old proana/thinspo advice routines. Definitely not about strength training.

Reactions: 9

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Her story about the passport. Agree it’s ridiculous but they will have policies. What I don’t agree with is her not giving her credit card over for incidentals? This is totally standard practice and as the woman said it’s not to cover if you fancy a drink by the pool 🙄 it’s in case you trash the room. And the whole point of a credit card is that you’re protected against fraud because the company will cover if it gets stolen. Silly woman!

Lime_Lemonade

I truly, truly believe she has body dysmorphia. I had an ED for a very long time, and this isn’t what recovery looks like.

She fixates on her perceived flaws by claiming to reveal the truth about social media, but she isn’t - and doesn’t. It’s just a fixation, and that’s it.
Exactly! I still cannot say that I am fully 'fixed' and my relationship with food is and my body is nowhere near perfect but it must be so exhausting for her to pick herself apart every minute of every day and pretend she is not bothered.

Also... they went on a holiday with the Italian's family AND took the nanny? Are they at all capble of parenting or 'the baby' is just a prop?

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
"extra busy" being a full-time mum, to the much dreamed of daughter she only usually engages with when it's to use her as a prop for cute content. oh Danae, it's a hard life having to busy yourself with caring for your own baby instead of palming her off on a nanny, and spending the day posing for body checking selfies, sharing repetitive posts sharing tips on how to pose to appear slimmer under the guise of "body positivity" and photos of food you pretend you're going to eat, only to throw it away after you've taken aesthetic insta-worthy images. 🙄

that time she announced Aurora was having a "daddy day", only to explain that meant that she would be left with Nico for an hour or so in the morning, before the nanny arrived to get her dressed and feed her breakfast and Nico left for work. kinda shows just how little time Danae usually spends with Aurora, so she must be feeling totally overwhelmed if she is actually spending a few days caring for her baby entirely solo! 🤣

Screenshot_20230901_135514_com.instagram.android_edit_4829825425010936.jpg

magazine&wineparty

The Italian and Baby Bean. I wanted to write "You mean NICCÒ and AURORA?" Ok I suppose with a baby sometimes, but it seems so disrespectful to him. He's not just the random guy she's dating. He's her husband and father of her kid. If he went around only referring to her as "The American", would she be offended? Though with her, maybe not.
She thinks she's Meg Ryan in some cutesy 90s romcom, falling in love on her Italian dream vacation

• Haha

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

E290F53B-6658-4D31-A924-44CD2F54238F.png
Nope still a moron, who despite having a professional nanny 24/7 can’t seem to grasp the most basic of parenting tasks! She reminds me of the litttle mermaid who came to land and didn’t have a clue what’s going on 🤦🏼‍♀️

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
i'm genuinely struggling to get what kind of dress she is looking for. she said she's booked a night in a posh, expensive hotel room for her and the Italian for their anniversary - i assume they are going out for a meal, where Daane will pick at a bit of salad and then rush to the bathroom to take photos of her "bloat" - but the dresses she is trying on are such a weird mishmash of different styles for different occasions - she has evening dresses, ballgowns and one that could quite possibly be worn as a wedding dress - plus that bizarre lilac sweet wrapper dress - of all different lengths/shapes/necklines/sleeves! sharing a post all "help me choose a dress" without any explanation of the specific occasion or what kinda style/look she is going for seems somewhat pointless - but ofc, it is. she will have already chosen a dress, and the post is simply an opportunity to share posed body checking selfies and boost engagement by encouraging people to interact and share their opinions. 🙄🙄

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
all the stuff she posts about diet culture etc, the impact it had on her as a child and how it leads to disordered eating and body image issues etc, yet now she is encouraging people to nOrMaLiSe taking babies to the gym to watch you work out - when Aurora also sees Danae constantly exercising at home - claiming that exposing girls to "fitness environments" is a "powerful" move, as it will help them grow up not feeling intimated by the gym or working out. right Danae, because exposing your child, from literal babyhood, to women exercising furiously, many of whom will be doing so as a way to tone their body/lose weight etc is a brilliant idea! almost as "powerful" an idea as exposing her daughter to her constantly talking body checking selfies and dfhocusong on her own flaws and insecurities, yet believing that if she doesn't speak negatively about her body out loud, her child won't notice the constant critique of her body - but it's all okay, because she loves Aurora to watch her lifting weight and as long as Danae is happy, fuck the impact it has on her baby! and of course she's deleting comments that question her reel and share concerns about taking babies to gyms and teach them that it is necessary to work out on a daily basis. 😡

and ffs, it's very obvious her daily work-outs aren't about "strength", or she wouldn't have been immediately filming herself doing squats etc only a few days after her daughter's birth. she can lie all she wants, but it's very clear she is trying to change her body - if she was as comfortable with her appearance as she claims, she wouldn't keep sharing her posing tricks, because she would be comfortable taking photos of herself without posing her body to try and appear slimmer. 🤷🏻‍♂️

magazine&wineparty

I think hubby refused to take a month off to accompany her and watch her parade in gym clothes, and then does a cleanse which she of course could have done in Italy. She couldn't leave her baby with her nanny for a month, what would it do to her engagement if there are no baby pics to show? So shes got her old uni mate to do childcare on holiday because that looks better than her going on yet another holiday with the nanny I guess.

Someone said divorce is on the cards...i think that seems more and more likely in the near future. They don't seem to have anything in common and have very different lifestyles.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
And there you have it, shes done a total u turn is going to show baby beans face again.

"Because it feels so right for our family ❤"

No it's because you are hemorrhaging followers and will do anything to get more engagement, including exploiting your kid. She is such a fake.

Also why does her hubby look feminine to me? Think its the hips, he has a very feminine outline to me. Can't explain it, they just both look so odd together.
how long did her "concerns about consent" last? as predicted, she's back showing Aurora's face within a matter of weeks - shows that she went along with Nico's request for a short while, undoubtedly manipulating and wearing him down behind the scenes, before her reluctantly agreed - will probably cause even more friction in their relationship as Danae continues to exploit their daughter, so likely the next few trips abroad will just be her and the nanny, with an explanation that "the Italian" is with them, just that she is respecting his requests that he doesn't want to appear in photos, with weird faked photos of her eating dinner with two plates captured to give the impression she is with Nico, when she is actually sitting opposite the nanny. 🤷🏻‍♂️

"because it feels so right for our family ♥" - just be honest, Danae. a few weeks ago, she was supposedly alarmed that a total stranger recognised Aurora in the street - not Danae herself, but very specifically her five month old baby which very much highlights just how many photos she's shared of her daughter - which then supposedly prompted her concerns about consent etc, yet now she's decided that exploiting her daughter is is worth it for content and because she will get approached by more brands to work with them and advertise their products if she has a cute baby to use as a prop. really shows where her priorities lie - not in protecting her daughter, and ensuring she is safe and not exploited, but in her aim to increase her platform as an influenza, so MORE people have access to content featuring her daughter, plus using her baby as a tactic to boost engagement and grow her audience. 😡😡

magazine&wineparty

Can I say I can't stand her? Does anyone think people go to St Tropez fir a fAmiLy fRieNdLy holiday? Can you really compare it to Florence? She's so irritating with her sweeping generalisations. Great you don't like St Trop, Danae. It doesn't mean it has a "strange vibe." Also, privileged much? Why did they think it would be a perfect "family getaway spot?" What's next? They go to Ibiza and she pouts the music is too loud there, too?

View attachment 2279519
She's so stuck up and probably thinks she's a real celebrity, I'm guessing she was expecting everyone to fawn over her and her baby. Bit of a "bringing down to earth" moment I gather being treated like a regular customer.

How can anyone relate to someone who goes off to fancy places for holiday every two weeks and then complains when they don't get the red carpet treatment.

magazine&wineparty

How long until Aurora has her own Insta handle do you think?

Shes desperate to make that kid start earning money. Plastering her on social media 24/7 in the hope of getting sponsorships. That will be the next announcement I reckon.
---
"hello my lovelies, so I know a lot of you follow me for tricks influencers use to hid their tiger stripes and droopy tatties but so many of you DM telling me how much joy it brings to your day to see little Aurora's face and body, so I've decided to do something, not sure how I feel about it, and I may change my mind in the future, but for now it feels right and safe for our family to set Aurora up with her own account, with gentle love and kindness we will navigate through this period, blah blah blah"

• Haha
  • Sick

magazine&wineparty

What a missed opportunity to be transparent and say you have all of those things. Not only at home, but also when travelling. But danae wants to pass the image that she's not like those other influencers. No no, she's just like us, super down to hearth. Why not say the truth? She's a phony who thinks she's much better than all of the other influencers, when in reality she's just as fake.
She's not an influencer, how very dare you! She's an extremely serious and high profile travel journalist didn't you know, one that never leaves her credit card with the front desk. She's very important and married to a hunk called The Italian, she's incredibly original and always authentic. Only uses nannies when she needs to work - i.e. have her hair done, have fillers, and botox and, of course, a trip to the gym - yes this is all classed as serious work, didn't you know?

• Haha

threadedpens

Can I say I can't stand her? Does anyone think people go to St Tropez fir a fAmiLy fRieNdLy holiday? Can you really compare it to Florence? She's so irritating with her sweeping generalisations. Great you don't like St Trop, Danae. It doesn't mean it has a "strange vibe." Also, privileged much? Why did they think it would be a perfect "family getaway spot?" What's next? They go to Ibiza and she pouts the music is too loud there, too?
I'm truly baffled at this woman. Wasn't she a travel blogger? How is she acting ignorant about the fact that some destinations aren't family friend. Why would she waste money (granted probably some sponsored) and her baby's comfort taking her somewhere that isn't? She already landed her sugar daddy. She doesn't need to keep up the ditzy dumb girl card. I refuse to believe anyone who has had her success is this much of an idiot.

Lime_Lemonade

My belly button comment was on there 🤣
---
Also "I stopped sharing a lot of me."
Did you though? 🤔🙄
congrats! Mine about her being the oldest 36 year old on the planet made the cut too.

EDIT: I looked it up and in the end wasn't my comment :rolleyes:

And no, she did not stop posting much, unless she means 20 stories a day is a low number.

Clojo92

So all that talk about needing to work in an office and the work was taking screenshots of Tattle :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
so this was her response to someone asking whether Aurora's "day with papa" meant that The Italian would be spending the day with his daughter, or if she would be being taken care of by the nanny. by Danae's own explanation, her stating Aurora was having a "day with papa" actually translates as "her dad will spend a few hours with her in the morning, before he goes to work and Aurora spends the day with the nanny until Danae gets home" - hardly spending a day with her dad, ffs! 🙄🙄

View attachment 2287021
Totally misleading! It's actually a lie. Also if she's not ashamed of her 'village', why even make that story up of a day with papa? More like 30 mins with him.

'Remember 'gals' - social media isn't real' 🙄

• Heart