Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Denise0211

VIP Member
There's the nanny! And dog training, to boot? I think safety is important, but who is she staying with? I don't know any other expat who has brought their children and had so many "extras", so to speak.

IMG_20230817_155013.jpg

Denise0211

VIP Member
wait, what? i must have missed this - a woman who worked at the uni she attended as a student is someone she formed an "almost" mother/daughter relationship with?! is that not like...a weird relationship to develop with a uni lecturer, or whatever staff role she working in - are there not boundaries, where taking on a student in a motherly role is at least... frowned upon?! 🤷🏻‍♂️
I can't remember exactly, but yeah, it's someone who encouraged her at University. I wish I could find where I read it. It might have been an IG grid post caption.

Denise0211

VIP Member
Did you all see she is suddenly shutting down her FB group? 😳 The 42k of women on there are now mad as hell. The shock at 'wise leader' Danae is very real. Had they not realised she is more troubled than most of us?! It's all gotten very weird. I think a lot will be searching for tea on Danae soon. Welcome ladies 👋😅
No, did she give any reason?

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
good to see that Danae respects the privacy of her friends far more than she respects her daughter! obvs didn't have this guy's consent to share his photo - yet despite her very brief consideration about her lack of concent to share photos of Aurora, she quickly dismissed it as an issue because engagement with her content is FAR more important than the privacy of her baby! 👌🏻🙄

Screenshot_20231029_120457_com.instagram.android_edit_112056970000088.jpg

Denise0211

VIP Member
Edit: The hot chocolate is definitely not hers. You can see that woman holding HER spoon covered in chocolate waiting for Danae to finish making her fake content.

VNDO

Chatty Member
Some Emirati women, yes. But most people in Dubai live very freely. I think her point is around how safe a lot of the places in Dubai feel because it’s so privileged/the crime rate is so low.
Thanks!
Is that just for foreigners or does it also apply to Emirati women? I would guess that how wealthy you are also matters, right?

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Also what happened to not showing her husband and baby?
as predicted, not showing her baby simply means that she decided to conceal her daughter's face. absolutely no concerns about splashing photos of her daughter in swimwear all over social media, just as long as Aurora can't be recognised in the photos. 🙄🙄

ButternShpuds

WHAT is with her accent in her video talking about posing, it starts off British and then ends American.
She’s so confused.

threadedpens

she spent the last 24 hours in Venice to celebrate her "almost mom's" birthday? what does that even MEAN?! wtf is an "almost mom"? 🤯
I thought it meant that older lady friend of hers she'd been (not) having lunch with before reading the whole caption.:ROFLMAO: Strange as fuck to call it her almost mom's birthday and not about her actual child.. speaking of which, not a singe pic of the kid in her self tribute to mother hood. Why would you celebrate this time and so close to Christmas without your baby.

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
seems pretty fucking callous to write a caption about how she just learnt about how so many people in the UK are currently struggling to buy formula and can't feed their children, paired with a photo of her feeding Aurora a bottle of formula, because ofc SHE doesn't have any problems assessing or affording formula, despite it being her original intention to breast feed. major ick, Danae, incredibly insensitive to slyly brag about having given the rich guy "a chance", so you now don't have to worry about not having the money to feed your baby. 😡

View attachment 2636575
she's also missing the whole point in there being restrictions on the sale of formula long before the past 12 months, it stems from the formula issues in China, people were buying formula in bulk in the EU and sending it back. There were restrictions put on it for buying more than I think 2/3 at a time, and then the theft numbers went up, hence the tags at the start.