Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
Yes I agree I genuinely do not obsess over stupid shit like stretch marks and cellulite, I don't have the time with work kids and a husband . I genuinely haven't heard any of my friends or anything mention stretchmarks and cellulite since we were teens / early 20s

Reactions: 11

ItsMeMartha

Chatty Member
And it keeps going... 🙄
Yep all Tattle quotes lol, her mouth also annoys me, guilty as charged 🙋🏼‍♀️

What really fucking annoys me, more than her mouth is this new found victim complex.
She works in social media, she goes out of her way to be embarrassing to a large audience and thinks no one should have a bad opinion of her.

Try working a real job in customer service or healthcare where you actually get yelled at and abused to your face then cry me a fucking river.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Her account is so annoying. Replying to comments saying “where are your stretch marks”? Obviously written by a total moron who’s probably an 18 year old boy. I think it’s just not realistic that most mid 30s women care about shit like this or spend their time wondering who’s looking at their thighs? Maybe it’s just me. I think she only appeals to a very niche group of women with high body insecurity/eating disorders…

Denise0211

VIP Member
Now she's doing a couch-to-10k, but it's really "gentle", guys. 😂 She has bastardized that meaning so much it drives me crazy. I'm just gonna do a gentle 'lil 10k. Then get some gentle love from the Italian and then go on a gentle hike after my gentle Botox appt.

• Haha

ButternShpuds

Wow, wtf indeed. Unless it's a lot deeper than we are giving it credit for, it feels like a parady. Hang it over the loo if you must, but I wouldn't share that with anyone!
My father is an artist and art theory lecturer in a university. I asked him to give his interpretation for the lolz (without any context to who Danae is but gave him the translated meaning of the title “Way of the Blood”

“A barren tree that is still somehow bearing fruit, a hairless woman wearing a fur suit - both seem to symbolize a woman struggling holding onto fertile youth. Cleaning gloves and detergent that are out of place seem to signify a displeasure of the traditional role of women in the home yet they are present anyway” - Dino shoes he didn’t have any sort of comment.

But maybe it’s a play on how she dresses up for the camera, a costume, an act.

Obviously we would only ever know what the meaning behind it (or if it’s purely a pisstake) but all in all I don’t really think it (sorry for the pun) paints Danae in a positive light at all 😬

I understand her schtick but even if she is genuinely means well, I never knew my hip dips were an "issue" some would want to hide until following her. I would guess that she's done damage to lots of people under the guise of body positivity

magazine&wineparty

And there you have it, shes done a total u turn is going to show baby beans face again.

"Because it feels so right for our family ❤"

No it's because you are hemorrhaging followers and will do anything to get more engagement, including exploiting your kid. She is such a fake.

Also why does her hubby look feminine to me? Think its the hips, he has a very feminine outline to me. Can't explain it, they just both look so odd together.

• Wow

Lime_Lemonade

This will be mean but no matter how much weight she loses, she will still look like a 60 year old woman. She actually should not be losing any more weight because her skin has no elasticity at all so she will just look older and older. She doesn't look younger than The Gentle Italian.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Danae seems completely obsessed with deciding whether Aurora looks more like her and her dad - which is weird, because why wouldn't you want your child to resemble the guy you supposedly love so much?! she is truly desperate for reassurance that Aurora looks like her, and mentions it constantly in the hope her followers will DM her and reassure her that Aurora is her twin, but in terms of focusing on Aurora's smile, it seems an odd feature to choose, as there is absolutely no question that her smile is identical to Nico's!
Screenshot_20230823_225340.jpg

don’t worry about it Danae, your daughter may look far more like her father, but the way you are raising her, she is sure to inherit a disordered relationship with food and totally messed up body image from you! 😔

magazine&wineparty

Latest post in Sweden about some fish paste but really it's to just show off her women's best exercise wear, and surprisingly she's posing in every single picture to make herself look slim. Not sitting naturally in any of those pictures. Such a hypocrite. She'll then post tomorrow posed/unposed crap. So predictable. #yawnfest

Reactions: 10

Catsme

Chatty Member
I truly, truly believe she has body dysmorphia. I had an ED for a very long time, and this isn’t what recovery looks like.

She fixates on her perceived flaws by claiming to reveal the truth about social media, but she isn’t - and doesn’t. It’s just a fixation, and that’s it.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
so this was her response to someone asking whether Aurora's "day with papa" meant that The Italian would be spending the day with his daughter, or if she would be being taken care of by the nanny. by Danae's own explanation, her stating Aurora was having a "day with papa" actually translates as "her dad will spend a few hours with her in the morning, before he goes to work and Aurora spends the day with the nanny until Danae gets home" - hardly spending a day with her dad, ffs! 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20230705_141705.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Can’t stand these people who publicly flaunt themselves all over social media and expect everyone to lap it up and shower them with praise. Anybody who even politely disagrees or raises valid issues is automatically labelled ‘troll’ or ‘bully’🙄🙄

Jaybob

Well, thanks for starting this thread. I followed Danae for her "body positivity" and I thought it was interesting to learn how influencers pose and edit (I'm so irritated by the toe stuck out pose 🤮) I liked her for her "honesty". Anyway, you're all correct, it's tiresome and I can now see it's unhealthy. Although it was refreshing to see a shit load of cellulite etc. I'm over having her saggy body shoved in my face, I live by the beach and see a multitude of different shapes and sizes. Unfortunately I do compare other people to my perceived size/shape.

I think Danae made me a bit obsessed, the fatties on the beach are just enjoying life, I bet they don't even think about how they look. Life is for living and enjoying, I don't need someone to encourage me to obsess.

The absolute final straw came when she took the kid off the gram, then promptly plastered her face all over it again. It makes me sick. I respected her for preaching the dangers, then 🖕. I don't want to look at pictures of her kid, she obviously has nothing else to contribute, so I unfollowed and I'm going to live my life. I also follow or watch stories of other people who irritate me, I think it's time to throw out the trash and live my life

Someone mentioned the insta account Mom uncharted on another thread I follow. If you are not sure about the dangers of putting ANYTHING about your child online, have a look at her account, it's horrifying and eye opening at the same time. The likes of Suri Cruise and the Beckham kids were probably always going to be tabloid fodder thanks to their wealthy famous parents but these insta kids are being exploited for a free rug, some plastic gym shorts and a couple of bottles of toxic cleaning fluid. Sickening.

dandandidi

You can’t have 2 mil followers and expect everyone to love you. I don’t think it’s bullying if you have to actively seek it out. The world is cruel for sure, maybe this will make her rethink how great it is to be a child influencer 🙄.
I’m also a mum in a foreign country, lost my mum as a teen and we have no real support network here…. Yet I don’t find her relatable at all… if I don’t, find her relatable, I don’t know who does.
I thought she was fine until her birth announcement was a bloody advert, that just spoke so loud about her character… she can go cry into that money!

• Heart

Denise0211

VIP Member
Agree with all the above. TBH I assumed she was going to post screenshots from here. 😅 I wish she'd stop whitewashing her paying immigrant help as "building a village" and just say "Yes, we pay a nanny/nannies because we can afford to and it helps with my time management" or whatever.

She means it feels right for her bank balance, she’s been monetising this baby from the very beginning. I don’t believe anything she says anymore. She’s so disingenuous.

Catsme

Chatty Member
Honestly, I haven’t felt the need to jump on this thread because you all have the best comments and what is there to add? But more and more lately I’ve seen damaging/harmful content from Danae becoming the norm, rather than the exception/occasional flubs. As you’ve all seen, she’s become more harmful over time and now it’s just another Tuesday.

The weight loss camp, the influencer tricks reel, her photoshopping the baby, the constant exercise, etc…

Seriously, doesn’t she see that she’s fully relapsed????

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Danae: "women's bodies are all different shapes and sizes, and nobody should feel pressured to lose weight or feel insecure about their size".

also Danae:"oops! my skirt is so big that i have had to use bag clips from IKEA to make it smaller and prevent it from falling off my post-partum body! but hey, here's a reel to share my top tip for a simple way to shrink your clothes for anyone who, like me, has lost weight and your clothes are too big! but remember, you are so much more than a number!"

👌🏻🙄#relatable