Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
I don't get it, are the police looking into it or not then?
Who knows. We only have that blogs word that an investigation has started now and they're not exactly clear and concise.

They gave their "dossier" months ago and I remain unconvinced anything new happened recently. Looks more like they're jumping on GB news while in the headlines to continue to ask for cash.

If it came from a reputable source there would be no issues with other papers reporting on it.

Reactions: 4

Yel

Chatty Member
That blog hyped it up so much it was hard to tell if there's any grains of truth with it, of if it was all unsubstantiated stuff made up by people with an axe to grind. People ready to believe what someone biased says, despite there not being any evidence only helps him.

They didn't miss an opportunity to beg for cash while going viral with promises of explosive stuff to come out, that never materialised.

Why did it take the police so long to reach this conclusion and how much of tax payers money was wasted?

shellie

VIP Member
Where’s Woootton?

He seems to be missing from the suspended reunion, maybe he was too busy seething and plotting

View attachment 2483255
I bet that is exactly what he is doing. He can't go the usual route this time by blaming the Left/Woke people and claiming it's fake as it was one of his own who threw him under the bridge. I imagine he is looking everywhere for something to try and take Fox down...although I have no idea what seeing as he has no shame.

• Haha

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Dont fret, it's not going to happen. Whatever the whore-media pump-out. I trust women and women in the US do not what their bodily functions to be controlled by the Federal Government. That said, just to be on the safe side, if you're in the US ... VOTE!!! :cautious:
I'm in England, but there was no escaping the Trump circus last time, I'm just so embarrassed for him, the way he carries on. Nobody gets ashamed of embarrassed anymore, that needs to make a come back. Meanwhile I'm 99% sure Boris has a cunning plan. *thinks* maybe I'll burn all my devices, gouge my eyes out etc.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
600k to host a show GB News? Holy Fuck. If Panorama is about Dan, they'll no doubt be putting the boot into GB News. It really does seem to be ruffling some feathers. Thing is though, as we've seen with Trump, it'll might make it more popular. 🤪

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I read that Wootton will now be in direct competition with Laurence Fox on his new show 'Fox and Father' ... The 'father' being Calvin Robinson, who has defected from the Free Church of England to the even more obscure 'Nordic Catholic Church', which will allow him to wear even prettier frocks and still be called 'Father' as he rants and raves utter bollocks.

• Haha
  • Sick

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
I'm confused about this. Surely the Guardian etc would have got in contact with police themselves to verify that an investigation had started. It seems weird if they just repeated the Byline story without checking.

PA made it seem like the stories were only taken down because of a legal threat, not inaccuracy, so as long as it's true then the stories should have stayed up.

And if so, how come Byline is willing to take the risk by keeping their stories up but the other publications aren't? It's all really weird.
I assume byline have zero assets, so not worth suing. After this balls up byline have no reputation either. I don't doubt Wootton is a class a arsehole, but all these allegations were looked at by the police before, resulted in zero charges.

Yel

Chatty Member
I think there's more chance of Suella popping up as a presenter than Dan coming back next week
I'd literally put money on Suella popping up on the GB news payroll before the end of the year :LOL:

I do wonder what's happening with Dan. He's coming back to social media, he lists mail online and gb news as his job and they haven't removed his pages yet. So 🤷‍♀️

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I can't believe he'll be back on air. GB News are asking for trouble if they give him a platform again. He needs to just disappear into nothing. He's not exactly been missed or had any cry out for his return.
I think it'll be only at matter of time untill he fucks up again, so that will be quite amusing to watch.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
These people are just pathological attention-seekers. Imagine that your whole sense of self worth is based upon being 'seen' and 'heard'. Sorry, but I blame the parents. :rolleyes:

Yel

Chatty Member
Is that James OB?

I've got no time for Dan, but seeing awful Dan go after other awful people is better than anyone good being dragged down to all of their level.

Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 21.47.00.png

Reactions: 3

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Calvin the dodgy vicar has just posted a video on Twitter (can’t call it X) slating the station, with accusations about the management of GBNews. The station is collapsing, the Rats are eating themselves over there 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

77ACEFBF-1384-40CA-9D03-3C5C1EC00708.jpeg

• Haha
I can't believe he'll be back on air. GB News are asking for trouble if they give him a platform again. He needs to just disappear into nothing. He's not exactly been missed or had any cry out for his return.