Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
New thread, probably no need for a title as there weren't any and it's slow.

# Lozza fox has taken aim at Dan for saying sorry for his behaviour.
# Dan is still suspended from the daily mail
# He crowdfunded for legal action that doesn't seem to have appeared
# The chair of the House of Commons media committee wrote to GB News about Dan last week. GB news say it didn't happen while he was employed with him so they won't be taking action https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-66875133.amp
# A blog called byline times reported on behaviour while employed by Murdoch. Was released in a several teasing parts which lessened the impact.
View attachment 2475566
Wooton texting while on air!

Reactions: 3

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Poor Harry isn't over burdened in the brains department, is he. Give it a month or two, Dan will be saying Meghan broke into Balmoral and killed the Queen.
I just watched Dune Part Two. Baron Harkonnen bares a striking resemblance to old Dan. I wonder if Dan floats-around mudering people willy-nilly in his 1m pound pad? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
The 'real news for real people' is finally imploding!🤣
In my mind this is the tip of the spear insofar as all 'mainstream' news channels will eventually implode due to falling ratings. TalkTV has 0.12 percent of viewer share for example, even though its backed by Murdoch and his billions. They are are all rats in a bag fighting either themselves or each other for ratings.

I'd literally put money on Suella popping up on the GB news payroll before the end of the year :LOL:

I do wonder what's happening with Dan. He's coming back to social media, he lists mail online and gb news as his job and they haven't removed his pages yet. So 🤷‍♀️
GBN have got him under some sort of NDA, presumably while they work through the various accusations against him.

• Haha

EdwardTattsyrup

Fair enough - I haven't met him know anyone who has, but everything about him makes me cringe. Like Robin Ince. I've never met him either but he makes me shudder as well.
Funny, I've never gotten that impression from Richard. Robin Ince, yes - he's extremely performatively woke, but Richard seems nice enough.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Jeez the far right wannabe nut job retreats alot. He doesn't realise that people are protesting because innocent people in a small area is being bombed by a far bigger, richer and more powerful place. Nobody is disputing Hamas are bad.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
There was an article I think in the Guarniad saying that Lachlan Murdoch has no love for the UK and that staff at Times Radio & Talk TV should be phoning GB News for a job! Well that ship has sailed 😄
Rupert's only interest (and knowledge) is in print media. Also once he dies Fox News in the US will more than likely be sold off, so take that for what it's worth in regard to what happens with media assets in the UK.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Yeah same I found his GB News show quite entertaining but he is a very intense broadcaster and I couldn’t watch it for long periods of time.
If you don't take anything of it seriously GB News is fucking hilarious on mushrooms. I pissed myself once whilst watching ex Daily Express hack Patrick Christys and his equally bonkers right-wing fanatical fiancee Emily Carver. Yes, I suppose I should get a life but my carer put it on as I was strapped to a table ... the bitch. ;)

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Which former employee is saying the station cannot survive I wonder. A disgruntled one I assume.

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Buckle-Up. It's Election Year in the US and UK ... things are going to go UTTERLY BONKERS. 😬 (I actually wish I had somewhere to disappear to from about July to December, a bolt hole ... a small island somewhere with no communication with the outside world).
The public are clamouring for stories about Princess Catherine's woke eyebrows. 😐
---
Oh God though, Trump, again whhhhyyyyyyyyy.

Rosie878

VIP Member
Dan still has GB News in his twitter (x) bio. This is taking ages!

Seems to be teasing about an upcoming project with Calvin Robinson. Wonder what it could be 🤔

Attachments