Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

buttheyneverblindme8

Kate Botley is an absolute arse according to a friend who lives in her parish.

So far up her own backside that she must never see daylight.

I don't know anything about Richard Coles other than what I have seen on the telly, but I think he's a tw@t.
His new partner lives in my town. A friend has met Coles, and says that he's a genuinely nice man, although I've also heard the contrary.

Reactions: 3

MonkeyTennis

Depressingly this is just a suspension, his trashy show brings in a lot of viewing figures.

I suppose there is legal issues going behind the scenes hence the suspension and not being completely terminated from the station.
Hope it's him gone for good but l wouldn't count on it

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
I read that Wootton will now be in direct competition with Laurence Fox on his new show 'Fox and Father' ... The 'father' being Calvin Robinson, who has defected from the Free Church of England to the even more obscure 'Nordic Catholic Church', which will allow him to wear even prettier frocks and still be called 'Father' as he rants and raves utter bollocks.
Nobody but nobody is going to search any of these lunatics out. Wootton promised/threatened on x that he's going to be doing real royal exclusives. How is it only March, I'm exhausted by this year.

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Byline Times, unfortunately, didn't have enough concrete evidence. Can remember we said at the time that their hyped up articles often ended up fairly disappointing on the "meat" front. It was kind of predictable that the police investigation would go nowhere, regardless of his innocence or guilt.
All allegations and no evidence. I don't suppose the truth will ever come out.

They ain't friends. They have just both been "cancelled" in the same way and are now onto the same audiance begging for money. Their friendship is nothing more than helping each other out for views, attention and cash.

Yel

Chatty Member
What is it with everyone launching a stubstack? Are they really getting people to give them cash? What kind of person would want a video call with him o_O

Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 22.12.58.png

• Wow

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Eamonn Holmes, Isabel Webster, Stephen Dixon, Ellie Costello, Anne Diamond, for starters. I'm sure there are more too. But I can see you think no-one who works there has decent credentials so we'll have to agree to disagree
They are broadcasters rather than journalists, although I admit I haven't looked at their qualificiations. Truth is, there aren't many people with a true jounrnalistic background working in British broadcast media today. Off the top of my head Nick Ferrari at LBC is one, but as he edited The Express some posters here would probably label him 'right wing scum'. Also, another one is, and don't laugh when I say this ... Richard Madeley! Aaah-Haa!

I wouldn't begrudge the people listed above for working on GB News, it's probably the only job they can get and do ... I don't think anyone would describe Eamon as 'woke', but I don't really think he's 'right wing scum' either. I think Stephen is quite a devout Christian, but I could be wrong. Ellie I suspect just wants to carve out a media career for herself and Anne, well ... it's just easy money really isn't it. Anyway, I'm rambling. :rolleyes:

SpellingBea

VIP Member
They got rid of ones that weren't brining in the ratings I believe? Dan's crazy show does get the ratings.

Who else will say "Superwoman suella" and "the incredible Nadine Dorries" ?🤪
omg stop does he actually say that, i'm a very fleeting viewer (switch it on when i want a laugh) so haven't seen him say this but oh my GODDDDD

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I've done a deep dive on his pal Calvin Robinson. He's an outspoken homophobe. I wonder how/why he and Dan are friends?
Get a life springs to mind. I'm only joking. 😬 Yeah from last I checked old Calv had been ordained by some weird Norweigian church after he got the boot from whatever English offshoot of the C of E he was ennonced in, sorry enscounced in.

To answer your question, like all 'relationships' in da meeja, it's always purely lavender and business. You must understand, the broadcast media is cut-throat and superficial. It's replete with fucked-up people with a vast array of personality disorders. It's a 'what can you do for me lately' culture. I've seen it in action. It's GRIM. In the olden days we had lunatic asylums, now we just have tv and social media.