Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
That blog hyped it up so much it was hard to tell if there's any grains of truth with it, of if it was all unsubstantiated stuff made up by people with an axe to grind. People ready to believe what someone biased says, despite there not being any evidence only helps him.

They didn't miss an opportunity to beg for cash while going viral with promises of explosive stuff to come out, that never materialised.

Why did it take the police so long to reach this conclusion and how much of tax payers money was wasted?
That’s a good point about Byline Times asking for money. Much has been made of Wootton’s own sad little fundraiser.

There is sometimes a good reason that the mainstream press haven’t touched a particular story, as Exaro learned.

The evidence against Wootton here seems mostly hearsay from not very inspiring witnesses so I also wonder how any police investigation took this long.

Reactions: 1

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I don't like him either, I don't mind Mark Dolan though
Yeah Mark is okay, he's essentially a comedic gameshow host just trying to pay his mortgage off. Patrick can be quite aggressive and I don't think his missus helps given she was formerly in some dodgy rightwing think-tank funded by mega corporations. Having said that, I find Emily to be genuinely intelligent and erudite, Patick I think is just blagging-it and when he gets caught-out he reverts to type and gets quite nasty and personal. I think because Emily (Carver) is so much more intelligent than Patrick she probably views him as good breeding stock for any potential children ... which is fine by the way. 👍

Last edited:

Pinkerton Smythe

VIP Member
Dan still has GB News in his twitter (x) bio. This is taking ages!

Seems to be teasing about an upcoming project with Calvin Robinson. Wonder what it could be 🤔
It might have something to do with this:

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Surely this must signal the end for GB News AND DW? I mean... GBN was the cesspool where psychopaths went to claim that they had been cancelled by the woke press. Where can you go after being cancelled by GBN? That train has to run out of track eventually.

And I've never watched GBN apart from DW's coverage of Prince Harry's trial, but isn't Dan their biggest draw? How many former editors of The Sun are going to wash up on their shores?
If it signals the end for GB News why would former editors of The Sun wash up on their shores? It wouldn't exist. I don't follow.

Spid

VIP Member
The CEO is fighting for Dan's future or his own? Kinda sounds like Dan's but I'm guessing it means the CEO's own future

InkHeart

Chatty Member
Has he gained a lot of weight, or did he just look better with the lights and styling on GBN?

Yel

Chatty Member
I think he's back on Monday, he's retweeted someone after weeks of silence.

• Wow

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Who knows. We only have that blogs word that an investigation has started now and they're not exactly clear and concise.

They gave their "dossier" months ago and I remain unconvinced anything new happened recently. Looks more like they're jumping on GB news while in the headlines to continue to ask for cash.

If it came from a reputable source there would be no issues with other papers reporting on it.
Surely there would be confirmation from the police, they usually trot out something vague don't they.

Sakkiedekock

In my mind this is the tip of the spear insofar as all 'mainstream' news channels will eventually implode due to falling ratings. TalkTV has 0.12 percent of viewer share for example, even though its backed by Murdoch and his billions. They are are all rats in a bag fighting either themselves or each other for ratings.
There was an article I think in the Guarniad saying that Lachlan Murdoch has no love for the UK and that staff at Times Radio & Talk TV should be phoning GB News for a job! Well that ship has sailed 😄

• Haha

InkHeart

Chatty Member
What's the significance of him setting up a Telegram account? I'm out of the loop on tech media, lol.

Suella will hope he's back tomorrow and shouting loudly that she's a superstar 😆😵
---

Where did this come from? Dan seems to attract detractors that spout as much nonsense as he does. Bizarre.
Pop Bitch made a article about it a few weeks ago saying he was in Scotland hiding with his partner.

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
His new partner lives in my town. A friend has met Coles, and says that he's a genuinely nice man, although I've also heard the contrary.
Fair enough - I haven't met him know anyone who has, but everything about him makes me cringe. Like Robin Ince. I've never met him either but he makes me shudder as well.

InkHeart

Chatty Member
If it signals the end for GB News why would former editors of The Sun wash up on their shores? It wouldn't exist. I don't follow.
I mean, how many people are they going to get who are as big a draw as Dan Wootton? I think his show had their highest viewership (happy to be corrected if I'm wrong). Without him, the channel has probably lost a lot of its audience. That's what I mean - it would end BECAUSE they weren't attracting journalists who would bring in as many viewers.

neroli

VIP Member
Rumour has it that a minister for retrieving plots is to be created. Jacob Rees Mogg is in the running..narrowly behind Ann Widdecombe and Larry the cat.

• Haha