Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hula flight

VIP Member
Panorama is
600k to host a show GB News? Holy Fuck. If Panorama is about Dan, they'll no doubt be putting the boot into GB News. It really does seem to be ruffling some feathers. Thing is though, as we've seen with Trump, it'll might make it more popular. 🤪
Its about Abercrombie & Finch

Reactions: 1

Yel

Chatty Member
Nah they wouldn't make him sign something like that, he's staying quiet as it would go against him.

But until he's scrubbed from the site he hasn't been sacked.

daydreamer95

VIP Member
So no charges for Wootton or the men who have made statements admitting accepting money to deceive and record others, even the blood smearing death threat hackers who targeted Byline journalists are getting away with it all seems very strange

shellie

VIP Member
I have some vague recollection of the Church of England not wanting to know so a breakaway version took him in. But as I say, vague
Yeah, it was in the article I read about him being suspended. It's called the Free Church Of England and he got a lot of followers during the pandemic by speaking about 'alternative treatments'.

neroli

VIP Member
Yawn...Another day, another alternative ranter attention-seeker. I blame people who enable their behaviours and enrich their bank accounts.

Salacious

Chatty Member
No one will take him on, he's damaged goods.

Stint on YouTube awaits.

No spin, no bias, no income. Let's go!

Ps: his takedown if Pip and ITV was fun to watch.

LByrne74

VIP Member
Dan still has GB News in his twitter (x) bio. This is taking ages!

Seems to be teasing about an upcoming project with Calvin Robinson. Wonder what it could be 🤔
Oh wow, Leo Prayer has cut most of his hair off so we can't call him that anymore!

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Yeah, it was in the article I read about him being suspended. It's called the Free Church Of England and he got a lot of followers during the pandemic by speaking about 'alternative treatments'.
Ah yes ... 'the laying of hands' ... I've tried that method myself ... :whistle:

Yel

Chatty Member
There's no way to know how many paid subs he has.

He's got 23k subscribers on substack and with how many were chucking money at that odd reverend and his go fund me I wouldn't be surprised if he's making a fair bit.

Social blade middle estimate says he's making 0.9k from just the YouTube, but views and subs are increasing. He could easily be making more than he used to make at GB news.

Yel

Chatty Member
So is Dan back on GB news next week or are they announcing a replacement?

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Can I just say, I cannot fucking stand that Christys bloke, comes across, at least to me, as a arrogant cock who loves himself. Personally I think it's over-compensation. Not entire sure 'campaigning' for Lucy Letby to face her victim's families is particularly clever either considering I have serious doubts over that case (but that's another story for a different thread).

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I think he's back on Monday, he's retweeted someone after weeks of silence.
Interesting. That's pretty loyal by the channel. I suppose he must bring in the ratings. Quite risky I would have thought. Oh well ... hopefully Jim McDonald will be on again too. :cool:

Spid

VIP Member
Press gazette saying that guardian story repeating the byline story that the police are investigating Dan has been taken down

Last edited:

ochebalboa

Byline Times, unfortunately, didn't have enough concrete evidence. Can remember we said at the time that their hyped up articles often ended up fairly disappointing on the "meat" front. It was kind of predictable that the police investigation would go nowhere, regardless of his innocence or guilt.
Byline Times went big on it...Very big.

Yel

Chatty Member
Maybe back next week. I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back with a suella exclusive 😆