Dan Wheeler 8020 #9 Scamcademy has many moles, leaking info to the trolls. £49 a month you pay to sign a fake NDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"High frequency touch point onboarding service"

Sounds more like legal jargon in a sexual harassment case than a business strategy.

But seriously I've noticed complaints about the amount of emails that are received by members, so I don't think 'frequency' is the issue, but the quality of what's being communicated.

A tailored service is advertised. Helping YOU deal with YOUR eating disorders. Other than calculating how many calories you should be eating and doubling it I cannot see what tailored content there is. The sessions and lives are all group. The content is all generic unless I am missing something.
"High frequency touch point onboarding service"- Dan's new Tindersaurus bio 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Sounds more like legal jargon in a sexual harassment case than a business strategy.

But seriously I've noticed complaints about the amount of emails that are received by members, so I don't think 'frequency' is the issue, but the quality of what's being communicated.

A tailored service is advertised. Helping YOU deal with YOUR eating disorders. Other than calculating how many calories you should be eating and doubling it I cannot see what tailored content there is. The sessions and lives are all group. The content is all generic unless I am missing something.
I still haven't received an answer to my question, what do you offer than you can't get for free. 3 times I gave the opportunity for him to showcase the 80/20 plan and all he could do was call me mate

Reactions: 13
Beautiful people -

I love the support on here. I understand why we sometimes run to suspicion……… but I think our default with one another has to be trust - because I’m convinced that’s how we ‘win’.

We all know time is hard to judge tone here and if someone has a fab sarcastic sense of humour it doesn’t always translate on the page when we don’t really know the person.

Keep the faith. We are winning this fight. You’re all amazing and doing amazing things……. Keep up the pressure.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Just had a look... This is what I found. Definitely written by Matt the Muppet and a sure sign the ship is sinking.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I see Apex has commented on a vid of Marcus's -I think he can clearly see what we have been trying to tell him now!

Another win for TCHQ, gang!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just had a look... This is what I found. Definitely written by Matt the Muppet and a sure sign the ship is sinking.
How can he not know that jargon like that doesn't mean anything to us/your customer? It doesn't make him sound clever & it doesn't reassure who you're replying to. If anything, it reinforces the fact that MattDan is a knob & completely insincere.

Reactions: 14
I see Apex has commented on a vid of Marcus's -I think he can clearly see what we have been trying to tell him now!

Another win for TCHQ, gang!
Just seen that vid - very good example of why DW has completely misunderstood the business he is in - 'do you expect a high level coach to read your results' it says it all doesn't it, thats exactly what I would expect you to do 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just seen that vid - very good example of why DW has completely misunderstood the business he is in - 'do you expect a high level coach to read your results' it says it all doesn't it, thats exactly what I would expect you to do 🤷‍♀️
Especially when you’re measuring fourteen bleeping parts of your body every week.

• Haha
I still haven't received an answer to my question, what do you offer than you can't get for free. 3 times I gave the opportunity for him to showcase the 80/20 plan and all he could do was call me mate
I saw that. He said 'Why don't you go and do all that' or something right? The response seemed very bolshy and petulant to me.

I personally think the business model is flawed, and needed updating. The market has changed, and Dan isn't the biggest fish in the pond anymore.

Reactions: 12
To me that actually means nothing, It sounds more like a training sheet print out for someone wishing to understand how to run their business. Mattdan, print that off for Dan to stick on his garage rubber wall

As a customer, I just want to be treated with respect, receiving the services advertised and see results happening.

• Heart
I saw that. He said 'Why don't you go and do all that' or something right? The response seemed very bolshy and petulant to me.

I personally think the business model is flawed, and needed updating. The market has changed, and Dan isn't the biggest fish in the pond anymore.
The fact that he honestly thought he was the only diet plan in the world to offer mindset stuff shows his level of delusion. He’s always thought he was offering a lot for the money charged, he seems to think that telling people he employs 17 people makes it seem like he’s in big business, yet he films from his girlfriends garage 🤣🤣🤣. All I think about those 17 is what a waste of money.

He pays someone to video him? Wtf for? What is he doing that he needs a professional videographer, he’s go enough iPhones and hangers on to do it himself. He’s so out of date and out of touch because he lives in Whankeys World where he’s amazing at everything and has failed to see how much has changed in the last few years. He’d have done well to join other plans and academies and seen what they offer for the price.

• Heart
As a customer, I just want to be treated with respect, receiving the services advertised and see results happening.
Exactly this 👏
Sadly as a business owner DW just wants you to give him your money.... full stop.

Reactions: 9

I have clearly got under his skin cos Matt the Muppet has been trolling me on Apexs
vid response. Apparently I am a sad adult and he hopes I get the help I need 😂

Direct that advice to your client Burbs - he needs that more than me!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
I have clearly got under his skin cos Matt thr Muppet has been trolling me on Apexs origi
vid response. Apparently I am a sad adult and he hopes I get the help I need 😂

Direct that advice to your client Burbs - he needs that more than me!!!
Making it worse for themselves as per usual

I can't see them either, so prob has deleted

Oh I found them... yes, still there ' official_burbs '
I just had to join in, sorry, but it was such fun, tied MattDan up in knots 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I’m off out to enjoy lunch with the family, I’ll catch up later. I’m quite sad to be going out to be honest, I enjoyed handing that pompous twit his ass this morning. Please do go read guys, all the comments from us are gold as are his replies.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi guys! Manic few days for me thought I would catch up whilst I rammed a sw special wrap pizza down my throat 😅

My apologies to LonestarTT 💜

That sorry post is not written by Dan as we all know which makes the whole post void anyway. Basically didn't happen. I can hear it now -
Mattdan- Dan, we really need to take drastic measures here! You need to apologise!

Dan - duck off, I'm not apologising to those trolly cunts with all their fake news!

MattDan - But they are your words!

Dan, FAKE NEWS

MattDan - fine I'll do it then *sulks*

It's an absolute joke!

It kind of reminds me of Trump hanging on to the Whitehouse for dear life.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi guys! Manic few days for me thought I would catch up whilst I rammed a sw special wrap pizza down my throat 😅

My apologies to LonestarTT 💜

That sorry post is not written by Dan as we all know which makes the whole post void anyway. Basically didn't happen. I can hear it now -
Mattdan- Dan, we really need to take drastic measures here! You need to apologise!

Dan - duck off, I'm not apologising to those trolly cunts with all their fake news!

MattDan - But they are your words!

Dan, FAKE NEWS

MattDan - fine I'll do it then *sulks*

It's an absolute joke!

It kind of reminds me of Trump hanging on to the Whitehouse for dear life.....
Omg! Press conference incoming from The Four Seasons garden centre 🤣🤣🤣🤣. He literally is Trump! He’s probably pleased about that though, I remember him saying Trump wasn’t racist and wanted people to post proof to him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.