Dan Wheeler 8020 #9 Scamcademy has many moles, leaking info to the trolls. £49 a month you pay to sign a fake NDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m blocked on TT so can’t see what his lordship is up to, but a friend has just said his last post was about partners popping each other’s zits and he liked Sam doing it to him?. Please tell me this isn’t true.🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m blocked on TT so can’t see what his lordship is up to, but a friend has just said his last post was about partners popping each other’s zits and he liked Sam doing it to him?. Please tell me this isn’t true.🤮
Makes a change from his nutsack 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Yep, Sam likes to pop the spots on his back and Nessa looked like she wanted to 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yep. And Fat Ness sat there looking fuming that it’s Sam and not her

• Haha
I'll do a mini recap - all previous threads are linked above if you are new!! If you are here disillusioned from the scamcademy then welcome - we are your people 🙌

Where to start - in the last 2 weeks - our ring leaders ;) have been contacted and offered £250 to delete everything and stop hate towards DW and 80/20. Ashleigh unfortunately messed this up for the others 😜by posting it on here - all is forgiven though as no one is interested in the bribe and it would be a complete waste of time as there are 83 of us and rising not 7!!

Dan has continued with his endless lies and it's hard to keep up - this week it turns out that the 8 stone he lost and kept off and the very basis of the whole business has now actually been put back on give or take a stone - apparently its all muscle so it doesn't count 🤷‍♀️ we are as confused as everyone else.

There hasn't been much interaction with the Jones' who are currently off to Greece to terrorise poor unsuspecting holidaymakers in Rhodes.

Dan also found time to make a tiktok about the King of Chemo putting down his training efforts - just the sort of thing you want to do to a terminally ill cancer patient using his time to fundraise :rolleyes:

Karen is still size 16 :unsure: Sean still doesn't do anything and Dan has soundproofed Sam's garage to escape the neighbour with the strimmer (Trolly c&nt HQ hero)

Can't think what else has happened - it all becomes a blur of madness and this recap is porbably now gonna show half way down the page! :LOL:

Oh and I forgot! the price went up to £49 - well worth it I think we all agree :LOL:
... and I forgot the NDA!! all legends have to sign an NDA that DW cut and pasted from Google

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
8000+ posts, well done everyone!!

8000+ posts from people telling their story
8000+ posts from people telling the truth about how you operate
8000+ posts from people who have been wronged and have come together to make people aware of Dangerous Dan and his crappy Plan.

Still believe this is the working of trolls, Whanker?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s true 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
#13 reporting to the new thread for duty! I bloody love you lot, we should start our own academy/private investigation/crime fighting squad

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Nessa looked fuming that Sam was around and she didn't have Dan "deliverance" wheeler to herself.. someone asked in the comments is it a 3 way 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I'll do a mini recap - all previous threads are linked above if you are new!! If you are here disillusioned from the scamcademy then welcome - we are your people 🙌

Where to start - in the last 2 weeks - our ring leaders ;) have been contacted and offered £250 to delete everything and stop hate towards DW and 80/20. Ashleigh unfortunately messed this up for the others 😜by posting it on here - all is forgiven though as no one is interested in the bribe and it would be a complete waste of time as there are 83 of us and rising not 7!!

Dan has continued with his endless lies and it's hard to keep up - this week it turns out that the 8 stone he lost and kept off and the very basis of the whole business has now actually been put back on give or take a stone - apparently its all muscle so it doesn't count 🤷‍♀️ we are as confused as everyone else.

There hasn't been much interaction with the Jones' who are currently off to Greece to terrorise poor unsuspecting holidaymakers in Rhodes.

Dan also found time to make a tiktok about the King of Chemo putting down his training efforts - just the sort of thing you want to do to a terminally ill cancer patient using his time to fundraise :rolleyes:

Karen is still size 16 :unsure: Sean still doesn't do anything and Dan has soundproofed Sam's garage to escape the neighbour with the strimmer (Trolly c&nt HQ hero)

Can't think what else has happened - it all becomes a blur of madness and this recap is porbably now gonna show half way down the page! :LOL:

Oh and I forgot! the price went up to £49 - well worth it I think we all agree :LOL:
... and I forgot the NDA!! all legends have to sign an NDA that DW cut and pasted from Google
Fantastic recap 👍🏻 I bloody love the neighbour and I pi$$ed meself laughing at the Jones arriving in lovely Greece terrorising holiday makers - I really feel sorry for anyone sat near them on the plane or at the beach 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Sam needs to pop that big smelly zit that’s attached to his neck, the one that talks all the tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel zero sympathy for nessa. Zero. She and her smuggy face nodding along at his vitriol makes me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fantastic recap 👍🏻 I bloody love the neighbour and I pi$$ed meself laughing at the Jones arriving in lovely Greece terrorising holiday makers - I really feel sorry for anyone sat near them on the plane or at the beach 😂😂
I keep thinking about those poor people that have chosen to go on holiday the end of September to avoid noisy kids and crowds and then that mob turn up :oops:

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.