Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I just wanted to write a post for any newbies that may be watching and wondering why we are here.

We are TCHQ - named because Wheeler Dealer so eloquently calls us '' Trolly c**ts''

First off, almost 10 threads about Desperate Dan and his 8020 Lifestyle Scam is absolutely NOT the work of 6,7 or even 10 people simultaneously logging in an out of accounts and replying to themselves.

He may have a job where he can sit on his arse talking to himself all day ( yes we see your low views Dan!) but I absolutely do not. I have to go to work to pay for my mortgage, my kids and my business premises - all concepts completely lost on Dan as he has none of the above and operates from his girlfriends garage.

TCHQ is a group of like minded individuals - 86 of us infact - that share common ground, namely that we have all been wronged by Dan or 8020 in some way shape or form.

If you are seeing a lot of hate directed towards him on social media, I can tell you it is all justified. If its anyone from TCHQ posting, there will be receipts. All they are doing (brilliantly by the way) is saying his own words back to him, but it seems our Daniel has a very short memory.

We have learnt that his behaviour goes back years and we have had people come forward and tell us stories that span almost a decade. Always the same patterns/promises/hair brained ideas that amount to nothing. We are just trying to make people aware of him and how he operates.

Dan is a rule unto himself. He feels he is above everyone, and will delete /block anyone that challenges him. He claims to be the best in the world at what he does. Nope, Groupon qualifications don't count dude. There are people here far more educated in the fields he claims to know about. Hes a classic case of Jack of All Trades and Master of Fuck All.

If I am wrong, then show me your qualifications Dan and we will be done with it all. Oh wait, you can't.

Theres been a hate campaign aimed at one of our members- he called her out publicly, all because of a trust pilot review. Ambassadors of his business have then gone on to harrass her. Threats of violence and saying they will set her up as a paedophile (all on camera) - the police are dealing with it but is this the kind of person you want to give your hard earned cash to?

He has also contacted 6/7 members offering to buy their silence - they refused, obviously. Would you trust someone who operates that way?

The plan used to be £25 a month, and even then, you got nothing for your money apart from some out of date content and access to a FB group managed by the members. Hes since upped that to £49 a month with promises of more bang for your buck but in all honesty its less bang and more bollocks.

If you have read this far, thank you. If my ramblings save one person from putting their hand in their pocket and giving this charlatan their cash, then my job here is done!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Emj7969

Chatty Member
Beautiful people -

I love the support on here. I understand why we sometimes run to suspicion……… but I think our default with one another has to be trust - because I’m convinced that’s how we ‘win’.

We all know time is hard to judge tone here and if someone has a fab sarcastic sense of humour it doesn’t always translate on the page when we don’t really know the person.

Keep the faith. We are winning this fight. You’re all amazing and doing amazing things……. Keep up the pressure.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

itsme!1983

It’s literally taken a whole day of my life glued to my phone reading these threads! I experienced the lovely Mr Wheeler when I asked him naively about 1-1 coaching; he instantly asked for my phone number and then literally bombarded me with messages about how it was the last chance ever to get the amazing discounted price of only £600 odd for two months coaching with him “hun.”I was a little concerned that a so called professional seemed to be illiterate and constantly called me hun so I decided not to go ahead with it; fast forward ten million messages from him first of all sounding like a jilted ex and then threatening. Police were involved but that’s a story for another day. Awesome work posters I’m really glad I found you!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

RachRN86

VIP Member
Evening all. I’m a bit sad that after all the support we give each other, comments about a member not being who they say they are have been made. To put everyone’s minds at rest, I can tell you that they are a real member of TCHQ and the comment to Rach was genuine with no malice intended and only to advise.
(And no it’s not me because I’m not as eloquent as them!)
This was bought to my attention. Thank you for clearing that up, and my apologies to lonestar. It was just a bit jarring having me being searched on on NMC come up and I got quite anxious as "trolling" is something they do not take lightly.

However, I've reflected on what I said and I believe I was not rude and made valid points which I stand by. I'm definitely not trolling just voicing an opinion on a substandard service I received so I will stay put. But, I will definitely be mindful of what I post in the future.

#13 over and out

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion:
#10 Matt the Pratt pulls into Desperation Station to try and rescue the abomination

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

RachRN86

VIP Member
Nearly at thread 10!

Dan wheeler #10 80/20, spelling errors a plenty. Nessa won't go home, Matt's cover is blown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Terrytelltale

Another one popping out of lurkdom to post for the first time. Been following the thread since the first one as a friend of mine lives on the same street as DW's girlfriend and they found this thread while searching for info about him. We've been glued to it ever since!
The garden noise was a massive issue at one point, as was the weed smell drifting across the gardens and there was talk of them renting the village scout hut but that never happened (probably got wind of what they'd be letting themselves in for!). I know his girlfriend to say hi to in the shop etc (small village), but not well enough to ask if she's OK. My Dad knows hers and they live on the same street so they will hopefully rescue her when the time comes. Just feel sorry for her two kids living with all that chaos. Not an influence I'd want around my son!
I was dropping something off at friend's house the other day and actually saw DW in the flesh, and let me tell you there's quite a lot of that! I'd never have guessed he was a health and fitness guru, he's got quite a belly on him.

• Heart
  • Haha

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
L
I think we can rest easy, safe in the knowledge that Mattdan will not be rescuing 80/20...he's just as much of a liar, gaslighter and ego maniac as Whanker. It's almost like he's trying to sabotage it further 🤣🤣

Like watching Chucklevision with this shower of shite 😝
Absolutely. Hes an enabler too.

I dont know everyones TT names but I know you are all here - I just want to say thank you to everyone that liked any of the comments made in my exchange with Matt the Muppet - my phone was going mental but I really do appreciate how we all stick together ❤

And to whoever called him Matt the Pratt... That is how he shall be referred to by me from now on, absolutely brilliant 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Daniel wheeler 8020: all my lives are done and dusted, they stopped me posting - I can’t be trusted

• Haha
  • Heart

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Bingo! Mathew has replied, as though he is Dan, but he’s done it from his personal account 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
01A4E4A3-D3D5-4F45-BB6F-7EC2FFEFC2A7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26

TalktomeGoose606

Chatty Member
GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE...Almost time for a new thread again !! This is bonkers!

Thread suggestion: Dan Wheeler #10: The 8020 ship is sinking faster than Titanic
So Matts now in charge as Dan is in a panic

• Haha
  • Heart

Alfie1234

VIP Member
For anyone thinking this is genuine and he is sorry, it isn’t and he isn’t, he’s now in panic mode because this time he can’t control everything, we can’t be blocked or deleted and it’s affecting his business massively. He knows he’s on his last legs and he wants to limp along until January when he can get the New Year dieters. He knows that people aren’t intimidated by his threats of lawyers and being sued if they cancel because he has lied over and over again about his lawyers letters that not one single person has received. Christmas isn’t far off and that’s where people’s attention is focused, not on signing up to a ridiculously expensive diet plan run by a fantasist who swears, is sexist and does drugs live. So, he needs to keep the customers he’s got until he can get a new influx in January, hence the heartfelt “I got it wrong trying to get new customers and should be looking after all of you” post, not sure why he’s done it on his Nutrition Guy page though, Academy is where it should be.

Whilst he’s acknowledging that their customer service has been wrong on many occasions, he’s refusing to acknowledge his awful, vile behaviour to the people who quite rightly complained, they have been treated atrociously. Im stunned that he thinks this is enough, it’s so fucking obvious what’s being done and that it’s not being done by him. If he was genuinely sorry and contrite there would be a public apology to all the people he has trolled, all the people he has called out by name and it would be an unreserved apology with no ifs, buts or excuses.

• Heart

Alfie1234

VIP Member
What have I missed ? Who is Apex ? Do I need to be following someone ? I will do what I can to support the cause !
I don’t want to be that person, but we need to stop talking about him, his account can’t be talked about on here because this is Whankers thread. He was relevant inasmuch as mentioning he will be on a podcast, but his actual name and account can’t be given out or we will get shut down again. Sorry guys 😞

Reactions: 25

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
I see Dan (or whoever is answering) is doubling down on this argument that if you don't prioritise your health you won't be able to serve others! 🤷‍♀️

I honestly don't think that they have thought this argument through - what are they expecting people to say? - ' I've got about x amount each month to spend and at the moment I use it to send my daughter to Brownies, pay for my son's football team subs and pay for swimming lessons for both - you are so right Dan I need to tell those kids to stop taking advantage of me - all of that can stop! Mummy has to spend that £50 on herself listening to lives from an out of shape guy struggling with addiction and following the same 'plan' that has proved to be so succesful for Dan Jones and Nessa! otherwise she might not be alive to look after you' :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Gang, sorry to break it to you, but Wheeler has told the truth about something.
I know its gonna be hard to believe but I have receipts. Only fair to point out the truths as well as the lies...

Check out the caption on his new ''Breakfast Show'' 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24

TalktomeGoose606

Chatty Member
I was just adding my reasons in after reading the comment. I do feel stupid for being sucked into such a shitty shoddy outfit, especially now I’ve had the experience of dealing with professionals, I’m not too sensitive to admit it. I do question your motives in your line of questioning and the comments you make. One of the “gang” perhaps?
I tend to bypass and ignore... very abrasive in my opinion... do not trust.

• Heart

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Whanker really is fucking useless. No wonder he's always on the scam. He wouldn't hack it in the real world at all. I'd love to see him walk a day in my shoes...any of our shoes. I'm a single mum, 3 kids (one who had covid this week so I had to homeschool 2 kids, whilst working a full time job), manage a team of six to provide a county-wide health and social care programme, whilst doing an MSc, trying to lose weight, keep my house inhabitable (OK...that one I suck at 🤣) whilst still having a social life and my sanity. And shocker...that's nothing special or unique or impressive. It's just what most people do. He sits on his arse making Tiktoks about his saggy bollocks whilst raking it in scamming people and not even providing the bare minimum of what he promises. But he needs another day off, a week after he "relaunched"?! Totally fucking useless.

And he can piss off with the MH thing too. He only pulls it out when it's convenient. Alpha male my arse.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
Evening all. I’m a bit sad that after all the support we give each other, comments about a member not being who they say they are have been made. To put everyone’s minds at rest, I can tell you that they are a real member of TCHQ and the comment to Rach was genuine with no malice intended and only to advise.
(And no it’s not me because I’m not as eloquent as them!)
I don’t believe they are anything to do with 8020, I just think everyone is on high guard.

let’s face it, the ship has hit the iceberg. Who’s jumping into the water and who’s staying til the end? For me, I’m staying til the end because that post is none other than some sort of business aspect. It’s damage control from a business point of view. Perhaps the police have spoken with Dan? Maybe his court case is coming up? Whatever it is. It’s scared him.

business apology aside, the actual human behind it all, Daniel wheeler, has not apologised for the harm he has caused. A direct apology To his victims has not been given. Instead, He has been doubling down on his behaviour for months now and we already know he repeats this cycle. This is not a sorry man. This is a narcissistic man. This is absolute textbook behaviour.

don’t fall for it.

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
So apparently hes resurfaced, in the Academy at least.

A post about loving his Academy members etc and that hes read things claiming you can't speak up if you have a problem and that its all rubbish blah blah blah.

Anyway, as a thank you to Academy members hes offering 50% off any of his books for the next 24hrs.

Loosely translated as hes desperate for cash and 50% of a sale is better than fuck all.
Little update. This fell flat on its arse.

6 comments. 4 from Squealer, one from kiss ass Cleverly and one from a member of staff.

Maybe those in the Scamademy see through the bullshit too?!

Its not looking good Whanker. Maybe its time to start an OnlyDans?

• Haha
  • Sick