Dan Wheeler 8020 #9 Scamcademy has many moles, leaking info to the trolls. £49 a month you pay to sign a fake NDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edit - info on video referred to earlier, sorry 🙈 don't want to get in trouble for not sticking on topic!
It’s ok, I *think* I may have found the new account but can’t see any comments from the “gang”, they’ve probably been deleted 🙁

Reactions: 3
Erm, i don't really want to drop this at the soon to be ended thread, but...what the hell?! 😳😵

I'm getting increasingly annoyed the more I read the drivel spewing from Matt the pratt! 🤬 a lot of people are going to be taken in by all this shite non apologies & heartfelt promises of "we'll do better, honest". This has happened so many times already & NOTHING changed!!
It smacks of desperation!

Reactions: 7
They just don't get it do they? 🙄
No, they absolutely don't! Firefighting now, when Whanker has burnt everything to the ground on multiple occasions already, just isn't going to cut it
Now that's got to be worth a solicitors letter .
Fraud at its finest .He clearly states the book has only ever been an ebook 🤬
Can't believe (well, I can, obviously! 😏) that he conned 200 into pre-ordering it when it was supposed to be published. He'd blurted it out, was supposed to be a secret 🤐, he was out taking photos of what it was going to look like on the shelves next to Joe's book 🙄, & before we knew it the deal was stuffed & the book was no more! How many times can 1 man repeat the same cycle?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did Debbie use to post on Tattle but then said that Dan had rang her and had a conversation with her and that she would no longer be commenting on anything to do with the 8020 plan? Or am I confusing her with someone else...?
Yes that’s her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No, they absolutely don't! Firefighting now, when Whanker has burnt everything to the ground on multiple occasions already, just isn't going to cut it

Can't believe (well, I can, obviously! 😏) that he conned 200 into pre-ordering it when it was supposed to be published. He'd blurted it out, was supposed to be a secret 🤐, he was out taking photos of what it was going to look like on the shelves next to Joe's book 🙄, & before we knew it the deal was stuffed & the book was no more! How many times can 1 man repeat the same cycle?!
Remind me what happened there? Some kind of social media attack on a vegan?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I tried to read Matt the Pratt’s comments but my rage became too strong and I had to stop. I feel more fury for him than Dan believe it or not But I’m not sure why

Reactions: 7
New thread title suggestion:
#10 Matt the Pratt pulls into Desperation Station to try and rescue the abomination

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.