Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the start of this but clicked off before the end. He was screaming that it's just water retention
I wouldn't be surprised if Whanker reaches out to the guy and offers to cure his cancer 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Oops sorry I didn't read everyone else's replies first.

My little brother died from cancer this June so couldn't watch him berate that guy losing weight from chemo.
Chemo is amazing it kills that bastard cancer but in doing do is one of the most horrific thing to watch a loved one endure. How dare he comment on someone in this situation. Such a selfish , insensitive prick. Anything for views.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I’d love to know who and how they’re filming all this quality new evidence based scientific content for the plan. If they are, it won’t have him in it due to the pitiful plentiful pointless lives multiple times a day. He normally can’t keep his trap shut when he’s wanted new staff. It won’t materialise- I’m still waiting since April!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just for context the man hadn't lost the weight due to chemo. He is getting fit for the records he wants to break to raise money. Still appalling however.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just as I found yo u guys there was someone on here who had received a phone call from Dan, basically saying if they stopped contributing on here then they could re join 80/20 and he would help them. I wonder how they’re getting on? I reckon it’s even worse now than when they weren’t happy with it!
That person isn't with 8020 anymore, I only know that as she's with the same coach as me now x

ÂŁ900 was the total I paid him over the space of a few months.
I mean I'm not even the worst off there's far more than have been completely stabbed in the back when it comes to their finances. We're talking thousands of pounds but they have been told to keep quiet or never see their refund...
They’re not going to see it anyway- he clearly has no money, they should speak out. I’m so sorry you were scammed like this. Once he has your money, his job is done!

They didn’t rejoin the plan. X
I’m glad! Good for them!

Reactions: 8

My little brother died from cancer this June so couldn't watch him berate that guy losing weight from chemo.
Chemo is amazing it kills that bastard cancer but in doing do is one of the most horrific thing to watch a loved one endure. How dare he comment on someone in this situation. Such a selfish , insensitive prick. Anything for views.
Yep. Its all for views. Its all he cares about.

Reactions: 10
His comments - towards a man dying of cancer - that were screenshot - and he quickly deleted - say everything you will ever need to know about this excuse for a man. He really disgusts me.

Busted head !!!!!!
And when it was initially pointed out he actually stood by his comment and called someone a troll for pointing it out. You couldn’t make it up! Dan, give that “troll” a job as your PR, FFS, this joke of a tit show just gets worse and worse…..

Just for context the man hadn't lost the weight due to chemo. He is getting fit for the records he wants to break to raise money. Still appalling however.
This bloke works out like a bleeping maniac so I'm pretty sure it wasn't water retention that he lost! I'm exhausted just watching a few of his videos. There was hardly an ounce of fat on him to start with but he's giving it 100% in getting fit so is losing weight. . Imagine the weight StillFatDan could lose if only he had a proper nutritionist and PT! 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This bloke works out like a bleeping maniac so I'm pretty sure it wasn't water retention that he lost! I'm exhausted just watching a few of his videos. There was hardly an ounce of fat on him to start with but he's giving it 100% in getting fit so is losing weight. . Imagine the weight StillFatDan could lose if only he had a proper nutritionist and PT! 🤔
And he's looking to break 2 world records! You know, real world records not imaginary ones like Wheeler does 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha

Yep. Its all for views. Its all he cares about.

And he's looking to break 2 world records! You know, real world records not imaginary ones like Wheeler does 🤔
Hes asked for Squeakers @ - I am waiting in anticipation for his response. Rip him a new one fella!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t say too much about my condition because it may make it obvious to him who I am but he actually told me to stop taking my medication as thats what was making me ill. Thankfully I’m an intelligent person and it went in one ear and out the other, but if he said something like that to someone like Carla then she’d believe him and stop.
Genuinely he is so dangerous.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
No afternoon live ? 🤔🤔 hope he’s hiding ashamed and bleeping disgusted at himself 🤮

• Heart
He’s deleted the video. But we have receippppppts
What was he stitching it for?

Edit - just seen it on Funky - Oh my God!!! WTF - I'm so angry watching that, I'm a cancer survivor myself, I couldn't walk to the bathroom alone when on chemo let alone do what this guy is doing!! :mad::mad:

• Heart
Hang on a minute.. are you telling me fat dan isn't losing weight?! *end sarcasm*
Not so fat dan my arse. The bellend replied to a comment i made on one of dallas' tiktoks.
They're all mental.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.