Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's really forcing them to sign up tonight. 1 hour left. 75% off sign up and that gets you 5 more points. Please rush into an give me your cash before you realise what the duck you've done. He really his scraping the barrel here.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I never realised the sign up as doubled too. This is unbelievable. I've never known the sign up fee for anything to be more expensive than the bloody actual plan. £50 to out your height an weight into a calculator. That right there is the biggest Red Flag that should stop everyone in their path to signing up. Although if you do it tonight he is willing to cut it by 75% what a crook.

Reactions: 15
He's really forcing them to sign up tonight. 1 hour left. 75% off sign up and that gets you 5 more points. Please rush into an give me your cash before you realise what the duck you've done. He really his scraping the barrel here.

Hahaha!! Last time I checked the tiktok video promoting it he had 2 likes on the competition video.... engagement very low tonight might need to sack your head of Marketing 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This comment had me laughing and the twit couldnt help but respond...
“How you personally value the investment on health”
He thinks he’s being so smart.
Actually, again just showing what a knob he is.
Debbie just made the best decision she could possibly make for her mental health 😳 !!!

Reactions: 9
And …… I’m a cancer survivor too.
What an odious little man he is. Probably high when he did it.

Still - two likes on his BIG competition in the last hour on TT 😂😂😂😂 ……. And a 75% discount off the sign up. (Which means nothing with a 100% increase in monthly fees) 😂😂😂😂

I look forward to the day that new customers signing up hits zero.

(Oh - and Dan ….. do hope you are legally obliged to give EVERYONE a 14 day cooling off period - where you have to return ALL money - without quibble or question. That’s a legal obligation as per Trading Standards and if you don’t oblige the fines for non compliance are in the thousands).

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Detest this 🤮🤮🤮. To be fair your review is as valid as those who have or are having negative reviews of the plan. Glad you feel it’s it’s worked for you; if I heard right you’ve lost one dress size in that time? sadly that’s not the case for everyone and one dress size to a larger lady wouldn’t be enough of an achievement for £125 investment but if your happy paying £25 a month to drop a dress size in 4 plus months and doing free promotion videos then fair play to you, you are exactly the type of customer wheeler wants and needs to stroke his ego

I'm sure she said somewhere when I was in the academy that she didn't pay at the beginning and was thanking Dan for letting her join for free. Then she was moving onto one of the more expensive plans later on. I don't have access to the academy anymore, does anyone else remember this?
[/QUOTE]
I can’t see anywhere that’s she has joined for free but I’m just skimming, I actually can’t read her posts she sounds like wheeler

Reactions: 8
And …… I’m a cancer survivor too.
What an odious little man he is. Probably high when he did it.

Still - two likes on his BIG competition in the last hour on TT 😂😂😂😂 ……. And a 75% discount off the sign up. (Which means nothing with a 100% increase in monthly fees) 😂😂😂😂

I look forward to the day that new customers signing up hits zero.

(Oh - and Dan ….. do hope you are legally obliged to give EVERYONE a 14 day cooling off period - where you have to return ALL money - without quibble or question. That’s a legal obligation as per Trading Standards and if you don’t oblige the fines for non compliance are in the thousands).
Might sign up just to drop out before the 14 days 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His engagement today is shockingly low, I can’t work out who he thinks he’s appealing to with all the childish sex talk and the TikToks of his head wobbling around. His market is Middle Aged+ women, why would they want to engage with someone who posts three times about his ball sack in the last 24 hrs? Younger people are just going to think he’s a sleazy Middle Ages bloke trying to be funny and failing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@mrsbeesting xx sorry didn’t see it earlier but have now 😜 couldn’t find me arse with both hands today flitting from app to app xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
2 more testimonials.
1 lost her weight elsewhere and has since lost the equivalent of a big fart and a week off carbs in 4 months.
The other is still huge.
I want to see 20 real before and after results of people who were morbidly obese now back to a normal weight and keeping it off with everything they “learned” about this new lifestyle.
stop showing us, was fat and still fat.
It screams of that comedy skit “cut the cake in half... it’s now half the calories!! AND because it’s half the calories, you can have twice as much!”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
EB862F95-81B3-4BAF-B9AC-14D27A875D97.jpeg

This comment made me laugh on one of his videos 😆 I’d feel bad for her if she wasn’t one of Carla’s huns - all this time watching and commenting on his lives, still overweight and all she has to show for it is a new addiction to energy drinks!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His engagement today is shockingly low, I can’t work out who he thinks he’s appealing to with all the childish sex talk and the TikToks of his head wobbling around. His market is Middle Aged+ women, why would they want to engage with someone who posts three times about his ball sack in the last 24 hrs? Younger people are just going to think he’s a sleazy Middle Ages bloke trying to be funny and failing.
I wonder if this is part of his marketing ploy, attracting people who think this is clever/funny/appealing… matches some of the ‘huns’ in the academy who are so blinkered by him they can’t see the truth? Easier to convince those that admire him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.