Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be keen to see the video so I know what exactly he commented on...

Reactions: 8
“Ide like to apologise to anyone I’ve not offended yet. Pls be patient. I’ll get to you shortly”
All a big joke.
YOU are the joke.

Also - try opening those eyes. Stay off the weed and run your business.
Such a shining example on a LIFESTYLE PLAN.
Not

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the video he uploaded and VERY quickly deleted with Sam in it this morning.... was a stitch to a video saying "what is keeping you from dating again" and then it cut to him with his arm around Sam and he kissed her on the side of the head. Sam look very uncomfortable.... and within minutes the video had gone.

Poor woman hope she has support around her.

Reactions: 11
I would be keen to see the video so I know what exactly he commented on...
Second video on user kingofchemo page. Lost 5kg in 5 days and Dan says something like, all you lost is water I'm getting so sick of this. His vid was titled "so bored of this"

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Second video on user kingofchemo page. Lost 5kg in 5 days and Dan says something like, all you lost is water I'm getting so sick of this. His vid was titled "so bored of this"
My hubby lost 3kg in a week while on chemo. Dan is such a Whanker. Someone will punch him in that smug, know-it-all gob of his if he's not careful!
After seeing that I'm definitely tempted 👊

• Heart
“Ide like to apologise to anyone I’ve not offended yet. Pls be patient. I’ll get to you shortly”
All a big joke.
YOU are the joke.

Also - try opening those eyes. Stay off the weed and run your business.
Such a shining example on a LIFESTYLE PLAN.
Not
Sam is such a lucky lady
NOT !
Sam your a pretty attractive lady surely you deserve better than this

Another victory for TCHQ 👍👍👍

#TwatFaceHasBeenTattled ❤
That is discusting could you just imagine if it was him on the other side and having treatment. Cancer is not funny in any shape or form .Crossed the line yet again Dan .You really are a poor excuse for a human

• Heart
What a STUPID idea to post that video on what planet would you think that was an OK thing to say?! Absolute bleeping scumbag. I’m so angry!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
What a STUPID idea to post that video on what planet would you think that was an OK thing to say?! Absolute bleeping scumbag. I’m so angry!!
Pigeon is already on it - you can see what he said.
yay for Pigeon🏆

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.