Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yay. Today it’s all PCOS while he chomps on his breakfast. He knows allll about PCOS. Of course he does. And I’m a monkeys uncle

Annnd we are reading off google again! Yay for google!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh yay. Today it’s all PCOS while he chomps on his breakfast. He knows allll about PCOS. Of course he does. And I’m a monkeys uncle

He named conditions such as pcos, thyroid issues, diabetes and said he can help with all of those, I quote- "nutrition is the PREVENTION & the CURE"..... First of all who does he think he is promising to cure the above!!? and secondly, his scamcademy does NOT teach nutrition in any shape or form.
Ugh, he boils my piss 😤

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He named conditions such as pcos, thyroid issues, diabetes and said he can help with all of those, I quote- "nutrition is the PREVENTION & the CURE"..... First of all who does he think he is promising to cure the above!!? and secondly, his scamcademy does NOT teach nutrition in any shape or form.
Ugh, he boils my piss 😤
Well I had an under active thyroid and diabectic type 2 ,I did the full 16 weeks and stuck to the plan 100% Guess what I still have got them both and still have to take medication , see it worked well for me then 😅

• Wow
  • Sad
Well I had an under active thyroid and diabectic type 2 ,I did the full 16 weeks and stuck to the plan 100% Guess what I still have got them both and still have to take medication , see it worked well for me then 😅
So 🤔🤔🤔 he lies 😱😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ya know! This man has self diagnosed every single step of the way! I don't believe he was sectioned. To be sectioned requires a certain amount of intervention before hand. He said he suffered with psychosis - this can be triggered by smoking weed! That said I don't think this happened either. Of course lets not confuse BPD with Bi Polar either! BPD is also Borderline Personality Disorder - which I suspect IS the correct diagnosis rather than his self written ailments and prescriptions. He believes his own lies. He thinks research is google. He clearly has picked up on key words thrown at him in the past, and googled them and somehow glued together a primary school childs version of reality. His comments become more and more dangerous! Insulting all his current members saying he now wants to attract a totally different clientele. Sadly he will attract those with less ability to question and those who are more desperate. We were all there at some point but I suspect it is BECAUSE of our commitment and our intelligence that we left and were able to critically review him. That said - id be intrigued to know how many people joined since the price increase! I suspect not very many. Now all of this is dangerous! clinically and mentally. But you know what gets my goat even more??? His consumption of energy drinks! If he diet, and his sleep patterns were good he would not need an energy drink. Energy drinks are full of caffeine adn are really really NOT good for you! They are NOT 'pwopper nutwition'. So people pay £49 per month to tune into 1. A man who looks mid 40's at best (who just turned 36). 2. An overweight bloated face 3. watch him consume regular energy drinks 4. Continuously inhaling marijuana. 5. Making sweeping statements about peoples mental health based on one comment. 6. Oversharing personal details about his life blaming others for where he is. 7. Diagnosing Eating disorders wihtout understanding the difference between a genuine disorder and a habit. 8. Asking audience to idolise him without facing his critics. I mean lets just face it! Without a doubt this man at best is a total Cock End! At worst, who knows what he is capable of!
You can be Sectioned immediately. But not likely for drug induced psychosis (his most likely true experience). Plus it tends to be offered Informally in most cases and he would have lapped up ringing everyone "who put me there" telling them where he was. WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

Reactions: 7
#60 checking in.

Not sure if this has been posted already but has anyone else seen the "sitting on a woman's face" video. Wow. Professional! 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
A post placed up by whanker followed by 70plus comments from arselickers telling him how great and honest he has been 🤮 I honestly think its like fighting a lost cause, they can’t see his true colours at all.
View attachment 771086
God, that must have take him ages to write, if he put that effort j to individuals who need help on his plan there wouldn't be an issue. That was the most self indulgent, pathetic, hilarious cringe and mean tit I've ever read.

When you refer to notes its usually to clarify HPA acronym accuracy not web md full sentences and diagnoses

Morning everyone #1 reporting for duty

I wonder what this weeks episode of the Crackhead Chronicles will hold?

Having a little mooch around it seems yesterdays walk was just the usual huns that desperate for attention - Stalker Steph did a 500 mile round trip to make sure she was in attendance. Watch out Kazza, she's after your man!

Seems Kazzas hubby wanted in on some action over the weekend - clearly feeling left out that his wife loves another man more than him, he thought he would take swipes at some members of TCHQ.

Mikey baby, I really do think you need to keep your own house in order rather than worry about ours. I really think you should be worrying why your wife spends more time with DW than she does with you or your child than worrying about what truth us Tattlers are spreading.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
#60 checking in.

Not sure if this has been posted already but has anyone else seen the "sitting on a woman's face" video. Wow. Professional! 🤦‍♀️
Saw it. There's also another about his saggy ball sack. :sick: He is revolting.
If you needed to define the opposite of professionalism - Its him.

• Sick
Ugh, he boils my piss 😤
Bet you work for "BIG PHARMA" you negative nelly

You didht do it HARD enough

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apolgies for being all accurate again but tyoe 2 BPD doesnt come with mania...
Was just about to write about that, it the less extreme bp diagnosis, episodes of deep depression minus the mania... also the "alpha male, high testosterone, adhd" just duck off trying to excuse the toxic masculinity dude!!

Reactions: 10
Ya know! This man has self diagnosed every single step of the way! I don't believe he was sectioned. To be sectioned requires a certain amount of intervention before hand. He said he suffered with psychosis - this can be triggered by smoking weed! That said I don't think this happened either. Of course lets not confuse BPD with Bi Polar either! BPD is also Borderline Personality Disorder - which I suspect IS the correct diagnosis rather than his self written ailments and prescriptions. He believes his own lies. He thinks research is google. He clearly has picked up on key words thrown at him in the past, and googled them and somehow glued together a primary school childs version of reality. His comments become more and more dangerous! Insulting all his current members saying he now wants to attract a totally different clientele. Sadly he will attract those with less ability to question and those who are more desperate. We were all there at some point but I suspect it is BECAUSE of our commitment and our intelligence that we left and were able to critically review him. That said - id be intrigued to know how many people joined since the price increase! I suspect not very many. Now all of this is dangerous! clinically and mentally. But you know what gets my goat even more??? His consumption of energy drinks! If he diet, and his sleep patterns were good he would not need an energy drink. Energy drinks are full of caffeine adn are really really NOT good for you! They are NOT 'pwopper nutwition'. So people pay £49 per month to tune into 1. A man who looks mid 40's at best (who just turned 36). 2. An overweight bloated face 3. watch him consume regular energy drinks 4. Continuously inhaling marijuana. 5. Making sweeping statements about peoples mental health based on one comment. 6. Oversharing personal details about his life blaming others for where he is. 7. Diagnosing Eating disorders wihtout understanding the difference between a genuine disorder and a habit. 8. Asking audience to idolise him without facing his critics. I mean lets just face it! Without a doubt this man at best is a total Cock End! At worst, who knows what he is capable of!
I'm not sticking up for him but he definitely was sectioned in 2020, things were pretty serious too at the time.
But I know why people would struggle to see the truths through the lies.
There at that many that I truly believe he doesn't know his left from right anymore.
He has declines rapidly over the years, he's always been a bit of a tool however he is unrecognisable to the fella he was 3/4 years ago.

Having said that even then it was difficult to interact with him.
I was paying over £500 to have 1:1 sessions with him for him to turn around and say 'why has it got to be all about you all of the time, I'm sick of listening to your issues with MH, you're putting yourself down all of the time and I have my own issues to deal with'

I didn't renew after that. I was paying a hell of a lot for a service I was not receiving. Weekly phone calls and Skype would be completely missed and he would be MIA for weeks at a time. The issue u had was he was being paid to help me with my mindset and mental health however his was non existant. Took a while for the blinkers to come off to be honest.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I'm not sticking up for him but he definitely was sectioned in 2020, things were pretty serious too at the time.
But I know why people would struggle to see the truths through the lies.
There at that many that I truly believe he doesn't know his left from right anymore.
He has declines rapidly over the years, he's always been a bit of a tool however he is unrecognisable to the fella he was 3/4 years ago.

Having said that even then it was difficult to interact with him.
I was paying over £500 to have 1:1 sessions with him for him to turn around and say 'why has it got to be all about you all of the time, I'm sick of listening to your issues with MH, you're putting yourself down all of the time and I have my own issues to deal with'

I didn't renew after that. I was paying a hell of a lot for a service I was not receiving. Weekly phone calls and Skype would be completely missed and he would be MIA for weeks at a time. The issue u had was he was being paid to help me with my mindset and mental health however his was non existant. Took a while for the blinkers to come off to be honest.
Christ my illustrative example just came to life. Being 'sectioned" comes in multiple forms and the majority of which do not progress to serious ones.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.