Dan Wheeler 8020 #3 Drugs, mantrums & lies. NOT qualified to medically advise.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does AnnSummers alllow this? Men not allowed either are they?
I doubt the Ann Summers rep is getting any money from this - just the opportunity :rolleyes: - it's Dan that is getting the money.

You mean they face to face visits arent happening? Jesus! I didnt predict that one!
Think its just that guy that upgraded, we'll never hear of it again!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The thought of him telling people how to discover their body makes me feel 🤢.
This is absolutely revolting. He’s hitting new lows! Surely even his most die hard supporters will be having questions at some point?

Reactions: 4
Daddy Dan 🤮
I’d rather duck a cactus then take any sex advice from him!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
If you went to your GP who has been medically trained in anatomy and they asked if you wanted to talk about your sex life you would tell them to duck off and stop being creepy. But he expects people to PAY him to get his rocks off listening to other people talk about theirs. What planet is he on?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Folks,

Following the emails I sent to Dan recently, I received a phone call from him today.
We agreed to disagree on a couple of points. Namely that a) I feel he should have addressed the Carla situation publicly. He assures me that he did speak to her following the unfortunate statements she made and that she is not a paid member of his staff b) the drug use on a business platform. I will say no more on this matter as he believes that being open attracts like minded individuals c) the recipes, I did not realise that Dan had a partnership with Dr Monica Bravo which led to his recipe book. My TrustPilot review had been edited to reflect our call today and I will no longer participate in any social media discussion of a negative nature relating to Dan or the 8020 lifestyle plan. Dan has left the door open for me to revisit the plan with access to additional resources should I wish to do so in the future.
All the best folks 🙂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Folks,

Following the emails I sent to Dan recently, I received a phone call from him today.
We agreed to disagree on a couple of points. Namely that a) I feel he should have addressed the Carla situation publicly. He assures me that he did speak to her following the unfortunate statements she made and that she is not a paid member of his staff b) the drug use on a business platform. I will say no more on this matter as he believes that being open attracts like minded individuals c) the recipes, I did not realise that Dan had a partnership with Dr Monica Bravo which led to his recipe book. My TrustPilot review had been edited to reflect our call today and I will no longer participate in any social media discussion of a negative nature relating to Dan or the 8020 lifestyle plan. Dan has left the door open for me to revisit the plan with access to additional resources should I wish to do so in the future.
All the best folks 🙂
so he’s talked you round?

Also wouldn’t call what she said as ‘unfortunate’ statements 🤯

Reactions: 13
See ya later 🙄👋🏻
Yeah that’s the first time I’ve heard a death threat described as unfortunate

Reactions: 13
Folks,

All the best folks 🙂
Eeeesh.

Reactions: 6
Folks,

All the best folks 🙂
Good luck to you, you'll need it. He really isn't a good person which I've seen first hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Folks,

All the best folks 🙂
Hmmmm... well, good luck with that!
Hope your conscience sits well knowing he's still ripping people off and telling lies, drug taking and giving dangerous medical advice to people... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Folks,

All the best folks 🙂
I just looked at all th other posts you wrote. This looks so robotic and forced. And not in the same language style.

Have you been hacked lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.