Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having said that even then it was difficult to interact with him.
I was paying over £500 to have 1:1 sessions with him for him to turn around and say 'why has it got to be all about you all of the time, I'm sick of listening to your issues with MH, you're putting yourself down all of the time and I have my own issues to deal with'
Why does this not surprise me one little bit? Proves our point that once he gets your money he does not care.

So sorry you had to go through that - £500 is a massive amount of cash to be made to feel like you are the problem.

He is utterly despicable, and the sooner people realise, the better.

Reactions: 12
Wonder if their advert got filmed yesterday or was it another farce
Who’s going to be in the advert??? He’s going to need to hire models n actors sorry but if I saw n advert with them lumps as success stories i d die laughing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does this not surprise me one little bit? Proves our point that once he gets your money he does not care.

So sorry you had to go through that - £500 is a massive amount of cash to be made to feel like you are the problem.

He is utterly despicable, and the sooner people realise, the better.
£900 was the total I paid him over the space of a few months.
I mean I'm not even the worst off there's far more than have been completely stabbed in the back when it comes to their finances. We're talking thousands of pounds but they have been told to keep quiet or never see their refund...

• Wow
Reactions: 15
£900 was the total I paid him over the space of a few months.
I mean I'm not even the worst off there's far more than have been completely stabbed in the back when it comes to their finances. We're talking thousands of pounds but they have been told to keep quiet or never see their refund...
Honestly, that man really is something else. Just when you think hes couldn't do anything else, someone comes here with another awful story about him.

I suspect those people will never see refunds. Nothing else hes promised has ever come to fruition.

Wheeler, you really are a wanker.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I remember that. It was so weird as they had been quite vocal and then all of a sudden they gave quite a scripted sounding statement following his phone call. I wonder if he tested his blackmail approach on them...?

I remember this. I'm pretty sure that person was quite vocal on tik tok about him and the plan before the weird statement too

Reactions: 9
Just as I found yo u guys there was someone on here who had received a phone call from Dan, basically saying if they stopped contributing on here then they could re join 80/20 and he would help them. I wonder how they’re getting on? I reckon it’s even worse now than when they weren’t happy with it!
They didn’t rejoin the plan. X

• Heart
Reactions: 10
#60 checking in.

Not sure if this has been posted already but has anyone else seen the "sitting on a woman's face" video. Wow. Professional! 🤦‍♀️
I had the misfortune of stumbling across this last night!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Wow did the ppl replying even have a gcse in English? I understand on here and other social media we all are not grammatically correct or even use the right punctuation however, lol a business reply should at the very least be correct in both of these 😖🤗 for the love of duck at least write your responses on a word document and check your grammar and punctuation then copy and paste it into trust pilot 🖕🖕🖕 you can have that tip for free whankey 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣 Can't even get the email address right!
So passive aggressive, he thanks her, claims to take it all on board and then tells her she's lying and part of a hate campaign 🙄🤦‍♀️😅
Those claims of new content coming, how many times have we heard that? So newbies are paying FOR it, even before it's been delivered . They'll be thrilled 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have you read the reply though ....really??? 🤔
The spelling mistakes and written english is shocking

The grammar is shocking - for a business response that is appalling!

he really is the lowest of the low.
scum

So the guy he has stitched here is actually dying of cancer and is trying to beat two world records to raise money for cancer research. He slags him off then when someone points out its a bit tit he just deletes the comments!
was this today ??? - the video has now been deleted?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.