Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JCMSadie

VIP Member
I’m blocked on TT so can’t see what his lordship is up to, but a friend has just said his last post was about partners popping each other’s spot and he liked Sam doing it to him?. Please tell me this isn’t true.🤮
Unfortunately I think it is. I think that's vile so I can't even bring myself to check.

Mods, can you lock this one please?

Reactions: 3

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
So I was away with friends over the weekend, and at breakfast I was recording his meltdown live. I had the sound off and wasn't watching it and my pal told me my phone was on. I ended up explaining Whanker and Tattle to her. She, a complete outsider, was gobsmacked. She went on to look at him herself, and her first comment was about that energy drink comment! So healthy...
… and expensive- they cost a bl00dy fortune!

jojo059

He’s genuinely spiralling on the Live right now
The clipped tone, the tight cough, the skittish language
He’s not well
Why won’t his inner circle help him
How do I find his live. I have looked for dan wheeler and also 8020lifestyle plan but just brings up big dan.

ashdlol

VIP Member
am I allowed to say this? (If not, please tell me and I’ll delete It or whatever) but there are loads of Facebook groups about menopause. What the Fog and Menopause Cafe come immediately to mind
No I wouldn’t think so x

mrsbeesting

What are the recipes they do like? What sort of meals are they? Do they get emailed? That would irritate me. He keeps saying you now get one every other day and that’s a reason for the price increase - I have a plant based diet and use the deliciously Ella app for example and that has new recipes every day and exercise/ yoga and that’s £1 per month his prices are just mad - I can’t get my head round anyone thinking it’s worth it for non face to face - everything being on Facebook would put me off too! For that price I would want his own platform or app - and if he’s wanting a better, more committed client why would you put the kencil king and queen front and centre - they give the whole thing such a downmarket vibe - so many questions sorry! 😆 I just can’t believe some poor soul will be paying the full price for this!
I didn’t know about the Ella one, will have a nose later. Thanks for the share.😀

Potatocake

I just don’t get how he thinks his contest is a good deal. And why is the menopause vid worth £69!? Lol
am I allowed to say this? (If not, please tell me and I’ll delete It or whatever) but there are loads of Facebook groups about menopause. What the Fog and Menopause Cafe come immediately to mind