Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Errr I don’t think so. Look at photos from a few years ago when he wasn’t doing strongman stuff and he’s still big def not lost 8 stone. So he says in the video ‘I’ve lost 8 stone and kept it off’ and in the comments he says he’s 21 stone. He contradicts himself in the same post!
He’s a total walking contradiction, so mis-leading, can’t keep his story straight, all he wants are high level click bait headlines which aren’t true - every day man you trip yourself up with lies lies lies don’t you know you have to have an impeccable memory to keep up with your lies !!

Reactions: 9
Love that in the “Some of his Family” TikTok he’s fawning over a picture of the lovely Carla “I’d like to watch her bleed out” Jones.
Don’t much rate that member of your family mate. She’s cost you dear in members.
Hope she’s worth it.
Also the husband and his pwedo video is out there but it’s lesser known (maybe because he doesn’t also say in the same breath he’s linked to 80/20) makes me mad when see users asking him why he gets some hate on his page cos your such a lovey bloke - nooooo this is why people!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just seen one of Dan’s more vocal fans in Neil’s TT live and she’s sending ‘likes’. Is it wrong that this amuses me much?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen one of Dan’s more vocal fans in Neil’s TT live and she’s sending ‘likes’. Is it wrong that this amuses me much?
Must be muscle memory from all the frapping on Whankers lives. Maybe we should get Funky or JKyle to go live and she can flick the likes on there too 🤣

• Haha
Love that in the “Some of his Family” TikTok he’s fawning over a picture of the lovely Carla “I’d like to watch her bleed out” Jones.
Don’t much rate that member of your family mate. She’s cost you dear in members.
Hope she’s worth it.
He seems to be distancing himself from them both, they did the walk on Sunday but nothing about it on any of his socials and can’t remember the last time he did a Live with either of them.

If there is anyone diagnosed with PCOS on here that Dan gave kcals and macros too with some basic details Id be very intrigued

Yup. He deleted it and replaced it with a corrected version saying it was mistake and he meant 22st4lbs🤣
Lost 8st of fat from 22st 4lbs (points are decimals not for imperial measures).

So he was 14st 4 lbs

Now he's gained 6st 10lbs or pure lean mass to weigh 21stone

This is the only way thats a valid claim.

• Haha
Yup. He deleted it and replaced it with a corrected version saying it was mistake and he meant 22st4lbs🤣
He’s lost 8 stone but now weighs 21 stone 🤔 WTAF!!! He’s literally full of the biggest amount of tit going, so he’s put back on 7 stone of pure muscle?! WANKER get a grip 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes and he is still that weight , but it’s muscle not fat so he is healthy . Wonder if he deletes the interesting comments that have been posted ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I commented as well on that video - I would never dare before for fear of his bullying repercussions etc but TCHQ and you guys have given me so much strength and support so eFF you Whanker I’m not scared you and your threat that mean nothing anymore I will call you out !

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If this guy truly has real members if 600 at £25 that's £15,000 a month. That's £180,000 a year

On the very basic thats £60,000 of tax.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.