Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most recent video I can see on that page is from 5 days ago ……

Reactions: 2
I cant see it either. I don't think my blood pressure can cope with watching him anyway!

Reactions: 6
This is what I can see. So he’s got me blocked in some of his settings. 😂😂😂 pathetic really. I’ll just have to go through google incognito where I can watch it all. You’d think he’d have a better understanding of the internet would you. 😂😂😂😂

Just have to say - you are all amazing! All of you. I wouldn’t of got through this without all of you. He doesn’t want to help people. He just want to be seen as a saviour. He’s not.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is what I can see. So he’s got me blocked in some of his settings. 😂😂😂 pathetic really. I’ll just have to go through google incognito where I can watch it all. You’d think he’d have a better understanding of the internet would you. 😂😂😂😂

Just have to say - you are all amazing! All of you. I wouldn’t of got through this without all of you. He doesn’t want to help people. He just want to be seen as a saviour. He’s not.

Try scrolling along to home and check the actual page instead of in the videos tab xx

Reactions: 6
I’m not an expert, so correct me if I’m wrong, but why is he in about it costing too much to get restraining orders? A restraining order wouldn’t be able to dictate we can’t mention him on here would it? So why would he get a restraining order for all of us when none of us are harassing him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I managed a whole minute of that live. If the drugs don't kill him the amount of energy drinks he consumes will finish him off. I've never seen him drink water!

I managed a whole minute of that live. If the drugs don't kill him the amount of energy drinks he consumes will finish him off. I've never seen him drink water!
So much bull coming out of his mouth, the fake ‘trying not to cry’ is when I finally stopped watching. So predictable, seen is before. Reckons that the ‘trolls’ don’t know him but there seem to be quite a few on here that do know him. Says he doesn’t want to hurt women yet his wife left him, a good friend of his tried to end things because of him, should I go on?

Reactions: 10
I’m not an expert, so correct me if I’m wrong, but why is he in about it costing too much to get restraining orders? A restraining order wouldn’t be able to dictate we can’t mention him on here would it? So why would he get a restraining order for all of us when none of us are harassing him 🤣
His understanding of the law is as lacking as his understanding of nutrition.

"In the UK, a restraining order is only issued in combination with criminal proceedings. Therefore, to obtain one, you will need to report the assailant to the police and take them to court for their crimes"

You don't just buy them!

• Haha
He wouldn’t he can’t even get a solicitor to sent us a letter because what we are saying is factually correct x

His understanding of the law is as lacking as his understanding of nutrition.

"In the UK, a restraining order is only issued in combination with criminal proceedings. Therefore, to obtain one, you will need to report the assailant to the police and take them to court for their crimes"

You don't just buy them!
I was just about to write the same thing a restraining order is issued after a crime is committed. But he may be thinking about an injunction 🤔

Reactions: 8
Ok, I realise I am outing myself to Dan with this post but I can’t tell you how upset I am about this. Dan reached out to me because I had said I was not happy with the customer service. We actually had quite a good exchange. I was pleased with how we left it.

For the record, I was not on Tattle at that time, I’d not heard of it then.

IT WAS MY F*ING GRAN! And she would never have taken revenge on anyone. Get your own content W&anker. I’m done with being nice.

I’ve messaged him about this and he’s denied it all

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Ok, I realise I am outing myself to Dan with this post but I can’t tell you how upset I am about this. Dan reached out to me because I had said I was not happy with the customer service. We actually had quite a good exchange. I was pleased with how we left it.

IT WAS MY F*ING GRAN! And she would never have taken revenge on anyone. Get your own content W&anker. I’m done with being nice.

Wow. There’s really no limit to how low he’ll sink. Although I think we already knew that. He’s probably totally forgotten your conversation. Or “never had any contact” with you.

Reactions: 13

🧐🧐🧐😳😳😳😳literally not one original thought passes that mans head n only lies spill from his lips what an absolute c!nt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.