Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Whanker, Whanker, Whanker. You really are stupid arent you?

Why is it I read this and heard the '' you fucked up'' TT sound? 😂
Tell me you can’t run a business even with a business manager without telling me 😂😂😂😂😂 whankey you went first 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ - The sound of Nessa ALWAYS BLOODY EATING on Lives - :oops::oops::oops:
You cant eat before or after ?????????Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

THAT - my fellow TC - is a very very good point !
Dan and Nessa literally get straight out of bed (I’m assuming separate ones 🤣) and get straight on the live I reckon. The few excruciating minutes I’ve managed to watch are so chaotic. Dan’s still setting up his technology, Nessa’s having brekkie. They’ve obviously been up late partying and coming up with “bright” ideas. I know I’ve said it before but it’s all so shockingly unprofessional. If it had been like this when I joined then I would have saved myself so much money as I would have never got involved. I really can’t understand who on Earth is signing up now.

Reactions: 19
Dan and Nessa literally get straight out of bed (I’m assuming separate ones 🤣) and get straight on the live I reckon. The few excruciating minutes I’ve managed to watch are so chaotic. Dan’s still setting up his technology, Nessa’s having brekkie. They’ve obviously been up late partying and coming up with “bright” ideas. I know I’ve said it before but it’s all so shockingly unprofessional. If it had been like this when I joined then I would have saved myself so much money as I would have never got involved. I really can’t understand who on Earth is signing up now.
No one 😂😂 hence the instant sale and numbers in Acadamy stayin the same despite 23 new signups them numbers are going to start falling drastically when trading standards start stomping in on his instant sales 😂😂

morning twatman 😘 since I live in your head rent free and you constantly name me on your lives think it’s about time I give you n this tit show of a business some of my time and energy as let’s say repayment 😘😘 love light n positivity

Reactions: 17
100% this. tit show unprofessional.
I swear I dont know what sucked me in before..... but this ....... Is something else

(PS - Not sure you can assume separate beds :oops: )

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I am told that for the past couple of days that the Scamademy live wasnt in the garage and hes gone back to 'Walk with Wheeler'

Today was particularly informative. Within the first 10 mins my source tells me there was conversations surrounding whether passers-by were 'cunts' or 'kind' judging by whether they responded to Squealer when he said good morning.

We have had eye opening discussions about the differences between a door and a gate and whether trampolines are worth buying because they walked past a disused one in a garden.

All of this while Dan walked ahead and the rest followed, like he was the Pied Piper or something. Well, I say followed, the pace was far too fast for our Nessa as she was huffing and puffing like she was on 60 fags a day 😂

Only a small snippet of information, but indicative of what the newbies are getting for their £49 a month. I am told that it was more a chat with the huns and no Qs were asked or answered in that time.

Bloody bargain!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Wow..I normally only read the Guru forum and accidentally stumbled across this thread! I used to follow Dan back in the early days on Facebook (thankfully never signed up for anything) and I'm pretty shocked at what I've just read. I thought he was a bit full of himself but I had no idea how awful he has made other people's lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am told that for the past couple of days that the Scamademy live wasnt in the garage and hes gone back to 'Walk with Wheeler'

Today was particularly informative. Within the first 10 mins my source tells me there was conversations surrounding whether passers-by were 'cunts' or 'kind' judging by whether they responded to Squealer when he said good morning.

We have had eye opening discussions about the differences between a door and a gate and whether trampolines are worth buying because they walked past a disused one in a garden.

All of this while Dan walked ahead and the rest followed, like he was the Pied Piper or something. Well, I say followed, the pace was far too fast for our Nessa as she was huffing and puffing like she was on 60 fags a day 😂

Only a small snippet of information, but indicative of what the newbies are getting for their £49 a month. I am told that it was more a chat with the huns and no Qs were asked or answered in that time.

Bloody bargain!
Imagine paying £49 a month for that ??? I was pissed off I paid £25 I d definitely be getting a full refund for that shite

Wow..I normally only read the Guru forum and accidentally stumbled across this thread! I used to follow Dan back in the early days on Facebook (thankfully never signed up for anything) and I'm pretty shocked at what I've just read. I thought he was a bit full of himself but I had no idea how awful he has made other people's lives.
Hi and welcome xx for all the gory details there are 7 threads a good but long read xx thankfully for you you didn’t sign up x

Reactions: 9
Have you seen the post about the fitness classes? He’s truly lost it. Thinks he’s Peloton now!
I’m normally just a lurker as I (luckily) saw straight through him and didn’t touch him with a barge Pole. I hate what he’s doing to people. He needs stopped. For his own good too, delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Bloody bargain!
I’m going to continue to take credit for the new ‘be kind’ thing he’s got going on having given him that nugget from my dead great gran a week or so ago 😂 I’m not cross anymore, but laughing at how easy he finds it to assimilate other people’s ideas as his own. I think gran would be laughing at him too and would be calling him whatever the war time equivalent of a twit would be.

Which gets me to thinking, are there any other little bits of information or wisdom that he seems to be picking up from us without realising it? 🤔

Tell me your terrified of having a review verified without telling me 😂😂😘
E0BD27F6-30BA-4733-95C2-1BC92A5B1674.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Christ on a mofo cracker... had a full day in uni yesterday and didn't do any social media or Tattle... just had 12 pages to read and countless TTs to catch up on... what a bleeping hole he digs for himself eh? Wouldn't surprise me if he offers that guy with cancer a free copy of his book and some 'friendly advice on his training' you know, because hes the bestest in the world at what he does... 😂 . 75% off joining fee? New set up going well then? 🙄🤣. and I take it nessa has fled wales to be by his side again! Also did I hear a TT of carla moaning about people talking about her? Shame... don't be a witch and you you won't get spoken about... just a suggestion.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bloody hell Ashleigh, you’re going to have to employ as many staff as Dan. You and your 6 recruits must be working round the clock to pretend to be 80 different people on Tattle, “trolling” on Dan’s social media AND writing all these TP reviews!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My TP review I left in MAY has just been responded to 🤦‍♀️ They seem to be on a mission!!

• Haha
238C45B1-E332-4314-A62E-B00246F80409.jpeg

Think it’s nessa responding because her replies on fb are littered with grammatical issues. So profesh to not even use spell check

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.